lucky wilbury
04-26-2004, 10:46 PM
it can be found at

http://stern.infekt.org/

download: 2004-04-26-CF.mp3 26-Apr-2004 10:43 36.0M

dlr comes in at the 20 min mark or there about

Full Bug
04-26-2004, 10:53 PM
I dont think it was Roth, it was a imposter apparently....
But I dont know that for sure.....

lucky wilbury
04-26-2004, 10:53 PM
21:30 to be exact

lucky wilbury
04-26-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
I dont think it was Roth, it was a imposter apparently....
But I dont know that for sure.....

your right:

http://www.howardstern.com/

Crazy Cabbie sits in with Howard for awhile (Artie is in LA but will be back tomorrow). Cabby will be working with the show all week because it’s his turn going for “John’s Job”. ‘Make believe’ David Lee Roth also stops by and sits in for awhile. Howard interviews “Roth” for about everything from his hair to his pot bust a few years ago.

------------

i got the link and what not in my email and was told it was roth so i threw it up to see if anyone heard it or new anything about it.

distortion9
04-26-2004, 11:39 PM
NOT Roth...Guy's name is Billy "Mira". Billy is actually an old friend of mine and does Roth and Ozzy to a T. Sang in bands forever and just recently turned to stand up.

Cat was always funny as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes bigtime someday soon. I'm laughing my ass off thinking back at some of the shit that guy would do.

d9 - out

ELVIS
04-26-2004, 11:40 PM
That sounds like a stupid idea...

cwsmith17
04-26-2004, 11:43 PM
That is 100% percent Roth. If you read Crazy From The Heat you would know that Howard and Roth have been great friends for years.
I was sad to hear Roth in such a poor state. He was getting torn apart.
Sadly, it was true. But.........Roth is still the king of Rock N' Roll.

distortion9
04-26-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by cwsmith17
That is 100% percent Roth. If you read Crazy From The Heat you would know that Howard and Roth have been great friends for years.

Trust me....it wasn't him.

thefive
04-27-2004, 12:07 AM
Dave is in L.A right now.

azcrdnal
04-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Sadly, it was true. But.........Roth is still the king of Rock N' Roll. you stupid fuck it was billy mira go back to the links with that fag mexicanmann

azcrdnal
04-27-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Dave is in L.A right now. yes he is five you are correct sir.

azcrdnal
04-27-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by distortion9
NOT Roth...Guy's name is Billy "Mira". Billy is actually an old friend of mine and does Roth and Ozzy to a T. Sang in bands forever and just recently turned to stand up.

Cat was always funny as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes bigtime someday soon. I'm laughing my ass off thinking back at some of the shit that guy would do.

d9 - out that shit was funny he can screem like roth did back in the day.he is good.

thefive
04-27-2004, 12:26 AM
I know I am. Since last Wednesday night.

tjvhou812
04-27-2004, 02:08 AM
that guy did a good job sounding like dave, but you could tell he over did it a little

thefive
04-27-2004, 02:20 AM
Yeah he did okay but you could totally tell he was not Dave.

thefive
04-27-2004, 02:35 AM

No it wasnt Roth. He did an ok imatation but you could totally tell it wasnt him.

azcrdnal
04-27-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by thefive
No it wasnt Roth. He did an ok imatation but you could totally tell it wasnt him. true but still quite funny.

Starwood
04-27-2004, 10:33 AM

d9 - out

Was he the dude who did the DLR/Slash Welcome to the Jungle" parody???

arastar
04-27-2004, 12:25 PM
It was funny, that's for sure...but yea, over the top sort of like when Howard has Evil David Letterman in.

squib
04-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Evil Dave sounds much more realistic...this guy was bad saturday night live at best.

cwsmith17
04-30-2004, 02:55 PM

d9 - out

You talk shit. That was Roth. Him and Howard have been friends for years.

twonabomber
04-30-2004, 04:05 PM
and you talk out your ass. it's already been documented that it wasn't Dave.

Antman
05-01-2004, 06:35 AM
The thing that I thought was funny about the Roth impersonation was that he almost sounded like Sammy to me at times.