X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Titney Spears Meltdown!

Britney Spears returned to L.A. Friday on an American Airlines flight from Miami, surprising fellow passengers by sitting in the last row of coach class reports US Weekly.

And within hours Britney Spears was shaving her head and getting two tattoos at a seedy parlor in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley.

A source at the salon says, "Britney came in and said she wanted them to shave her head." According to the source, when the hairdresser refused, "Britney grabbed the hair clipper and started doing it herself."

At about 8:30 p.m. Britney arrived at Body & Soul Tattoo in Sherman Oaks.

Store employee Emily Wynne-Hughes tells Usmagazine.com that Britney arrived at the parlor agitated and, when asked why she shaved her head, replied, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Hughes adds, "She wasn't making sense at all and you could tell she's not in a good place at all, and that she is totally freaking out."

Hughes tells Usmagazine.com Britney then got a black-white-and-pink cross tattooed on her lower hip and red-and-pink lips on her wrist. The price: $80.

"She was a nightmare to deal with," says Hughes. "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around."

"After she left the shop we all just looked around and said to each other, 'We just saw a huge celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown.'"

The Friday evening visit to the "Body and Soul" tattoo shop in the Sherman Oaks district of Los Angeles came on the same day as People magazine and other entertainment media reported that Spears, 25, had recently entered a rehabilitation center in Antigua and checked out a day later reports Reuters

Access Hollywood entertainment news outlet cited a spokesperson denying them and saying she was not in rehab.

In other news, ohnotheydidnt is reporting that Spears visited the CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE.

"My uncle is a nurse at CSMC and texted me 10 minutes ago saying Britney Spears
    was admitted about an hour ago. He's going to text me when he finds out why and
    any more information. I'm scared! I don't know what's going on with her.

UPDATE ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

I don't have many details. My uncle called and said she just left. He didn't see her or deal with her, one of his friend co-workers was around her for a minute. Somebody she was with brought her there and admitted her. His friend said she acted like she wasn't "there" and seemed disturbed. Because it's confidential, he doesn't know what she was admitted for or what she saw the doctor about, but because she's already gone home, that usually means nothing major. Oh, almost forgot, she was WEARING A DARK COLORED WIG. I'm so freaked out. I just want her to be normal and cute again like pre-Slave 4 U."

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IsyWlcQAy-Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IsyWlcQAy-Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

(off topic, but GOD DAMN I miss Leslie Miller! )

Link
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

I hope we haven't got another Anna-Nicole Smith on our hands...

As much as I like to make fun of Titney, it pains me to witness this breakdown (which it clealry is now)

Where are her parents? Where are her record company, or management?

Jesus, she needs support.

(I do actually quite like the shaven-head look...)
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I'm willing to bet part of this was that new guy she was seeing breaking it off with her and then selling every minute detail of their time together to the tabloids. Hopefully, for her kids, she can get help and rebound from the bottom she's about to hit -- mainly so FedEx doesn't get custody.

and woot -- I <3 ohnotheydidnt
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie

Where are her parents?
        From what I've read and heard, her parents and friends basically abandoned her and are giving her the tough love treatment, which if there weren't two infant involved would be alright and understandable. Personally I think they should stage a huge intervention before something worse happens, but they won't because Brit took them off the payroll.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

I hope we haven't got another Anna-Nicole Smith on our hands...
          Our hands? OUR hands? I REFUSE to have anything to do with it. I NEVER bought one of her CDs/songs, NEVER watched one of her videos 'till the end, and never even choked Lil' Eddie with her in mind. Not even ONCE.

I didn't make her famous, and if I had ANY power at all, she'd NEVER be famous, so I can't be blamed for taking her fame away.

Girls who were 10-15 at the time. THOSE are to blame.

(I do actually quite like the shaven-head look...)

You would, wouldn't you?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Dude, so she did this and then went to the hospital for a bit. And reading random stuff online (cuz it's like a car crash -- you can't just walk away), there are some strong rumors that she got raped -- which I so hope are just stupid rumors.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
              Dude, so she did this and then went to the hospital for a bit. And reading random stuff online (cuz it's like a car crash -- you can't just walk away), there are some strong rumors that she got raped -- which I so hope are just stupid rumors.
              You can, and should, walk away from a car crash if properly qualified people are already on the job.

Anyway, who would rape THAT in the state of brainless fat of ugly psychosis she's in? Apart from Binnie, I can't imagine who...

:eek:

BINNIE! YOU BASTARD!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

She's mental.....

PRIME example of what happens when a simpleton gets WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money & power.....

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

She is Crying out for Help people.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                    You can, and should, walk away from a car crash if properly qualified people are already on the job.

Yeah, but sometimes you got to slow down and just take a peek!
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                      <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5mCIEqs75O4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5mCIEqs75O4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Maybe she's trying to become Sinead O'conner?
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                        She's mental.....

PRIME example of what happens when a simpleton gets WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money & power.....
                        Here's another example ......

..... and his mental meltdown has been in progress the last 7 years, with all of us forced to watch
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PHOENIX
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

She makes kevin Federline look like the fucking Pope!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                            She makes kevin Federline look like the fucking Pope!
                            Well then, if she's trying to be Sinead O'Connor, the next move will be to tear up a picture of him on Saturday Night Live.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Anyone check ebay yet?

Her hair should be a hot auction item by now.

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...