PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Van Halen Fender Commercial...

Unchainme
02-18-2007, 03:23 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JT0exTVXIHI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JT0exTVXIHI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Shit ...I keep getting the feeling that he's going to FINALLY Release some shit from the vault somehow.

BTW...Where is the footage with Ed in white overalls from? Which bootleg, Because I havn't seen it yet.

WOAHYEAH
02-18-2007, 03:29 PM
I dont know, but it looks good. My guess is.... Fair Warning tour?

katie
02-18-2007, 07:17 PM
It looks like the start of The big VH campaign that will run on all fronts this tear. Playing live, new guitar, CD, & DVD etc

I think the vaults will finally be opened.

Katie

David Lee Rocks
02-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JT0exTVXIHI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JT0exTVXIHI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Shit ...I keep getting the feeling that he's going to FINALLY Release some shit from the vault somehow.

BTW...Where is the footage with Ed in white overalls from? Which bootleg, Because I havn't seen it yet.

damn thats cool!! It just keeps getting better!!

Matt White
02-18-2007, 11:30 PM
He never played the Frankenstrat with van hagar....

Which...would be why it's CLASSIC VAN HALEN in the add.........:p

Blackflag
02-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Alright, say what you want about EVH and his idiot kid...but that was just fucking awesome.

Matt White
02-18-2007, 11:38 PM
CLASSIC VAN HALEN often has that effect on people.......

PlexiBrown
02-18-2007, 11:48 PM
He is a nutty guy but he sure did play killer guitar in the CVH days. I think that with Dave being back and Eddie being inspired by Wolf and the six pack material that we may get to experience the magic once again. In any event, it is cool to finally have Dave back and Eddie psyched about the CVH days again. Eddie seems to be coming at us from the point of view that Van Hagar never existed. This is a great thing!!

MAX
02-19-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
He never played the Frankenstrat with van hagar....

Taeo,

Unfortunately, that's incorect cos somebody at the links proved me wrong in a recent argument I had with them. :mad:

I guess he's playin' it in the "Feels So Queer" video and brought it on one of their latter tours.

kamaboko
02-19-2007, 01:06 AM
cool ad. i hazard to guess how much the guitar is though. what....$5K?

Atomic Dyver
02-19-2007, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by kamaboko
cool ad. i hazard to guess how much the guitar is though. what....$5K?

And when are they coming out?
Were they shown at the namm show this year?

kamaboko
02-19-2007, 01:18 AM
As per MacWorld

"The Frankenstein EVH replica will cost $25,000. Only 300 were made and according to McDonald, they were all sold within 15 minutes."

Atomic Dyver
02-19-2007, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Taeo,

Unfortunately, that's incorect cos somebody at the links proved me wrong in a recent argument I had with them. :mad:

I guess he's playin' it in the "Feels So Queer" video and brought it on one of their latter tours.

I've never seen that video (mostly due to my hatred of gaygar) but are you sure it isn't the "5150" Kramer guitar? I know he played that one early on with van gaygar.

frets5150
02-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by kamaboko
As per MacWorld

"The Frankenstein EVH replica will cost $25,000. Only 300 were made and according to McDonald, they were all sold within 15 minutes."

$25,000.? Who ever pays that kind of money for a guitar Rich or poor deserves to get it shoved up their ass sideways.What will EVH charge to release a boot $500,00? Fucking Disgusting!!!

:mad:

Atomic Dyver
02-19-2007, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
$25,000.? Who ever pays that kind of money for a guitar Rich or poor deserves to get it shoved up their ass sideways.What will EVH charge to release a boot $500,00? Fucking Disgusting!!!

Idiot collectors who will put them in a vault, thats who. Its a shame that the fans who can actually play guitar won't be able to afford them.

MAX
02-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Atomic Dyver
I've never seen that video (mostly due to my hatred of gaygar) but are you sure it isn't the "5150" Kramer guitar? I know he played that one early on with van gaygar.

Unfortunately, it's true.

Again, I was arguing with someone about it and they Youtube'd the clip.

ELVIS
02-19-2007, 02:00 AM
They have not all been sold...

frets5150
02-19-2007, 02:00 AM
Ed's got Dentures

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/guk.jpg

:D

frets5150
02-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Atomic Dyver
Idiot collectors who will put them in a vault, thats who. Its a shame that the fans who can actually play guitar won't be able to afford them.

Well I guess Mitch will be doing alot of them now since this fasination about Frankie has been kicked into high gear. Now I dont care if the original lineup was back just for This shit I aint going.

frets5150
02-19-2007, 02:16 AM
I was just thinking if Ed puts a fresh Ding on the original frankie is it still a replica?

Just a thought.

;)

phildogger
02-19-2007, 02:47 AM
This clib is cobled together from the Guitar World january issue DVD.

DLRdelight!
02-19-2007, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by phildogger
This clib is cobled together from the Guitar World january issue DVD.

yup

ELVIS
02-19-2007, 05:14 AM
I was just thinking if Ed puts a fresh Ding on the original frankie is it still a replica?

Just a thought.

;)

What you should have done is start a new thread with your thought...:rolleyes:

frets5150
02-19-2007, 05:24 AM
What you need to do is Fuckoff... If I started a new thread you would have Bitched about that.:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
02-19-2007, 10:23 AM
I think that clip was on the Guitar World cd a month ago or so....I commented then that they had included some older footage I had never seen before.

ZahZoo
02-19-2007, 11:03 AM
I noticed they fucked up and included a clip with Michael's bass line in it.

It was amusing when the new EVHgear.com site went up it had an intro to Running w/ the Devil with Mike's opening bass line in it. Someone mentioned on one of the boards how ironic that Ed's gear site opens with Mike's bass line. Within 2 hours of that being posted... the sound track was yanked.

kamaboko
02-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo

It was amusing when the new EVHgear.com site went up it had an intro to Running w/ the Devil with Mike's opening bass line in it. Someone mentioned on one of the boards how ironic that Ed's gear site opens with Mike's bass line. Within 2 hours of that being posted... the sound track was yanked.

how fucking lame. i'd expect that sort of behavior from a high school bitch.

Hardrock69
02-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Or a Smoking Loon-swilling, alcoholic meth-head.
:rolleyes:

PlexiBrown
02-19-2007, 01:29 PM

....that Ed told him to play.

ELVIS
02-19-2007, 02:33 PM
If I started a new thread you would have Bitched about that.:rolleyes:

Have you ever heard of sarcasm ??

Panamark
02-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Best thing is the CVH logo at the end :)

Blackflag
02-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Unfortunately, it's true.

Again, I was arguing with someone about it and they Youtube'd the clip.

I told you, baby, he played it on the 5150 tour, too. True story.

firestarter
02-19-2007, 06:09 PM
love eds guitar playing, but everytime he speaks, he always sounds like a bullshit artist. JMO

katie
02-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by firestarter
love eds guitar playing, but everytime he speaks, he always sounds like a bullshit artist. JMO

Sad but true

I used to like it when Dave used to get Steve Vai to answer radio interviews via his guitar rather than his mouth ala Yankee Rose.
Shame he couldn't get Ed to play the same role thoughtout this 07 tour.

Katie

Rikk
02-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by katie
Sad but true

I used to like it when Dave used to get Steve Via to answer radio interviews via his guitar rather than his mouth ala Yankee Rose.
Shame he couldn't get Ed to play the same role thoughtout this 07 tour.

Katie

It's Steve Vai, you dumb twat. Do you even know anything about Dave? Or is it that you're just unable to type?

Why do you bother posting? There isn't one person left at this site that gives a flying fuck what your opinion is on absolutely anything.

katie
02-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
It's Steve Vally

No pRIKK it is Steve Vai not Steve Vally
(pRIKK is the resident army idiot Ladies & Gentlemen)

You seem to be having another of your *bad* days again pRIKK.

I Will forgive you this time as you are an old army buddy.

Happy posting

Katie
x

PumpedUpMidget
02-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Go fucking jump in the English Channel...

katie
02-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
Go fucking jump in the English Channel...

Sorry i do not own that VH record.

Is it a new release?

Happy posting
Katie
x

PumpedUpMidget
02-19-2007, 07:34 PM
I had the privilege of touring the UK back in 2001 with my daughter's school choir group, if I had only known where you were at, at the time, I would have made arrangements to have you dragged behind the tour bus.....You really are a pathetic fuck, just give it up, and leave these forums, before something serious happens.....

katie
02-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
I had the privilege of touring the UK back in 2001 with my daughter's school choir group, if I had only known where you were at, at the time, I would have made arrangements to have you dragged behind the tour bus.....You really are a pathetic fuck, just give it up, and leave these forums, before something serious happens.....

Hi Whatsyourname

I think you may of posted this in the wrong forum again.
This is the main for VH Dave news.

Happy posting

Katie
x

MAX
02-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Hi Whatsyourname

I think you may of posted this in the wrong forum again.
This is the main for VH Dave news.

Happy posting

Katie
x

And who the fuck are you? :confused:

Did I miss some memo? I don't see your name on our team roster.

FORD, Elvis, who the fuck is this moron and why is she acting like she owns this forum?

- Maximus

Rikk
02-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by MAX
And who the fuck are you? :confused:

Did I miss some memo? I don't see your name on our team roster.

FORD, Elvis, who the fuck is this moron and why is she acting like she owns this forum?

- Maximus

MAXIMUS:

You can find out all about her here:
http://www.cmha.ca/bins/content_page.asp?cid=3

jhale667
02-19-2007, 09:34 PM
It's Steve Vai, you dumb twat. Do you even know anything about Dave? Or is it that you're just unable to type?

Why do you bother posting? There isn't one person left at this site that gives a flying fuck what your opinion is on absolutely anything.

You mean someone DID care what GUNT had to say once? :rolleyes: Say it ain't so.

MAX
02-19-2007, 10:18 PM
MAXIMUS:

You can find out all about her here:
http://www.cmha.ca/bins/content_page.asp?cid=3

Swell... :rolleyes:

And just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water? :eek:

Rikk
02-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Swell... :rolleyes:

And just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water? :eek:

GUNT II

(cue shark music)

Starring LOUNGE MACHINE, FORD, JIMMY JINGLES, DIAMONDJIMI, FRYING DUTCHMEN, MAX and other top dogs
Special Appearance by RIKK as the Penner with enough shark bait to draw Katie away from her 5000 boots (and her fridge)
Also starring PANAMARK as the banner
With IMAPUS SYLICKER as the unknowing victim
Directed by the Rotharmy's many soldiers

Blackflag
02-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Starring LOUNGE MACHINE, FORD, JIMMY JINGLES, DIAMONDJIMI, FRYING DUTCHMEN, MAX and other top dogs

All you colon cowboys really need to stop insulting all the ladies. This place is already enough of a sausage-fest without you pole-smokers saying, "girls are gross" all the time.

:blow:

Rikk
02-19-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag
All you colon cowboys really need to stop insulting all the ladies. This place is already enough of a sausage-fest without you pole-smokers saying, "girls are gross" all the time.

:blow:

Sorry to chase away your fair game. The colon cowboys are pretty much capable of having the real thing.

If you're sad about this place being a sausage-fest, dumbass, you should really consider where it is you look for women...:lol:

(We'll keep being mean to her, but cyber-wise, she's all yours...;))

danzig
02-19-2007, 11:20 PM
I know it's well documented he's a drunk but he sounds brain damaged on this commercial. I really hope this tour is a success.

Blackflag
02-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by danzig
I know it's well documented he's a drunk but he sounds brain damaged on this commercial. I really hope this tour is a success.

I think it's because his tongue is MIA. He used to sound a lot more intelligent than that. (ha ha)

Yulster
02-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Why and the hell is fender trying to take credit for the frankinstrat it was a fucking charvell that eddie putt together him self and the white overall shot ar from the fucking us festival show in 83 ,

katie
02-20-2007, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by MAX
And who are you? :confused:

Hi Maximus

Im just some girl that wounded a lot of your army buddys in the sheep pen.

They will get over it im sure.

Great to meet you.

happy posting

Katie

Rikk
02-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi Maximus

Im just some girl that wounded a lot of your army buddys in the sheep pen.

They will get over it im sure.

Great to meet you.

happy posting

Katie

No Katie...who you are is explained at the very bottom of this page...
http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/february-2007/diary-february-2007.php

katie
02-20-2007, 01:16 PM
There are people on this site that believe you, loungy & midget are were behind those postings.

I see you are the butt of a few jokes over at DDLR.com again

Keep it up (oh er)

Happy Posting

Katie
x

jhale667
02-20-2007, 04:01 PM
There are people on this site that believe you, loungy & midget are were behind those postings.

I see you are the butt of a few jokes over at DDLR.com again

Keep it up (oh er)

Happy Posting

Katie
x

And THOSE people are you and the people inside your head?

Crazy twat.

katie
02-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
And THOSE people are you and the people inside your head?

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line.

Happy posting

Katie
x

jhale667
02-20-2007, 10:05 PM
If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line.

Happy posting

Katie
x

Actually, your delusional behavior is the real joke. Kuntie. ;)

Die slow.

katie
02-21-2007, 04:17 AM
Keep it on topic jhale667
This thread is about Eddie not your love for me.
Now play nice or you will get suspended again.

Happy Posting

Katie
x

Golden AWe
02-21-2007, 04:27 AM
Katie, post your nude pics