X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Parts of Hate Speech NO LONGER tolerated

Well it has taken just a few individuals'actions to compromise our focus and support for David Lee Roth, Toastmaster of what seemingly is the sole Standard Bearer for Big Rock these days. Some here who have lost their VH focus on the main points (which are all positive) to only speak on VH topics of the most negative (which are all Sammy Hagar's).

And they are DARK DAYS indeed, these days are, indeed when our ISP is threatening us over emailed complaints from Van Hagar fans. Our Host is still considering our reply to charges of internet threats to Sammy Hagar which include:

- physical assaults
    - kidnapping threats
    - food poisoning
    - corporal drawing and quartering
    - feeding him undernourished meals
    - gunfights/knifefights/dogfights/Mexican hat-dancing
    - decapitated impalement and subsequent torching
    - raping/demasculation/castration/other torture while shouting "TEN- THIRTEEN, MOTHERFUKKAH~!" "TEN-FUCKING THIRTEEN ON YOUR ASS!"

NOW, call it crazy, mmkay - but how's about we start focusing a little more PositivaTEH™ upon Diamond Dave and some of his art, than what we HAVE been giving to the other guy?

I mean, don't even say the word "fuck" when mentioning the moron's name - as in "fuck Sammy Hagar" because, you know what?

A quick fucking like Sam'll get when this tour is cancelled is all the love SOME people in this world ever get..
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Some of the stuff posted has been over the top... it would be a good thing to get back to celebrating Dave/classic VH and lose the hate/negative routine.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I say we make Spammy eat german/danish potato salad!!!
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

This will not stop because Spammy is back for more "poser rock" as the frontman for Van Hagar. It will only increase when the tour starts, and the sheep post how amazing the shows are.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
          I say we make Spammy eat german/danish potato salad!!!
          you just can't say it like "Spammy you FUCK go eat some fucking more of your fuck German potato fucking salad you fat fucker" cuz we would like to retain our internet provider.

Comment

• Wayne L.

I'm a dedicated VH/DLR era fan who thinks criticizing Sammy Hagar in the name of defending David Lee Roth is out of control in more ways than one to be almost physical & personal, which is ridiculous!!!

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

The use of threats of bodily harm to Mr. Hagar is neither sanctioned nor condoned by ANY on this forum, yet THESE ARE THINGS I HAVE SEEN ON THIS SITE!

Likewise, I find it outrageous that band calls itself Van Halen yet won't sing any Van Halen songs although THE RADIO NETWORKS ARE ALL USING ROTH HALEN TO ADVERTISE THESE SHOWS

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I, for one, hope Sammy lives to be 100 so I can keep laughing at his poser ass. I know that's only six or seven years away, but he can probably embarass himself a couple thousand more times in that period.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Ed doesn't have that long to wait, he'll go first you know

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

Sammy Gayhar's entire existence... every second he is alive...every ounce of fat on his body... every dumbass word out of mouth... every really, really, really, really bad lyric he writes kicks me and kicks me and kicks me and kicks me and kicks me in the skull. He is the lamest bastard ever. I know everyone here wants to beat him over the head with a red star shaped guitar, but we won't.

Actually, I want to punch his mother in the face so friggin hard for having him that my hair is falling out of my head. Hey Sammy's mom: Don't you ever come near me or I will hit you with whatever is closet to me

Everyone knows Sammy's dad is Bette Midler. I don't want to punch her. She is a nice lady.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

You don't know Bette Midler obviously.

Comment

Working...