PDA

View Full Version : Wolfie high on drugs

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 07:12 PM
How long will it be before Wolfie starts getting fucked up on booze and gack? Being on a huge high profile tour would be a challange for anyone and I would think someone as young as Wolfie would be into trying things out. This is Van Fucking Halen I would expect Chicks, booze, and drugs to be at every turn. I say Wolfie will be in rehab by 18.

LoungeMachine
02-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by SNIPER
How long will it be before Wolfie starts getting fucked up on booze and gack? Being on a huge high profile tour would be a challange for anyone and I would think someone as young as Wolfie would be into trying things out. This is Van Fucking Halen I would expect Chicks, booze, and drugs to be at every turn. I say Wolfie will be in rehab by 18.

Too much for just one thread, silly.

You should have started:

Will Wolfie Drink?

Will Wolfie smoke?

Will Wolfie Snort?

Will Wolfie check into rehab?

What will Wolfie Wear when entering rehab?

Will Wolfie Bang Lindsay Lohan while in Rehab?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FORD
02-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Supposedly, Valerie is coming along on the tour to make sure Daddy and Uncle Dave don't get Wolfie in any trouble.

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Silly? yes. ofcourse it is. Everything is silly. Just thought a change of topic might be like a breath of freash air in this smoky room I say. :)

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 07:23 PM
And what role will "Uncle Dave" play in all this?

My guess is that he's going to hook up Fatso with the cream of the crop of the backstage poontang. But he'll probably leave it to Pop Van Halen to get the kid into substance abuse.

pflo
02-18-2007, 08:34 PM
How long will it be before Wolfie starts getting fucked up on booze and gack? Being on a huge high profile tour would be a challange for anyone and I would think someone as young as Wolfie would be into trying things out. This is Van Fucking Halen I would expect Chicks, booze, and drugs to be at every turn. I say Wolfie will be in rehab by 18. How long before an internet twit such as yourself ventures outside your house?

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by pflo
How long before an internet twit such as yourself ventures outside your house?

I am out of my house you cocknut. I am backstage opening for Army Of One tonight in Boise. The SnoCore tour!? you jack ass!

Real Wolfgang
02-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Supposedly, Valerie is coming along on the tour to make sure Daddy and Uncle Dave don't get Wolfie in any trouble.

this is true. mommy is coming with daddy and uncle alex and mr. roth. i do not want to be pulled into that world, thankyou very much. i am not even going to have sex with anybody until i am a big boy and am married.

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 08:45 PM
I am out of my house you cocknut. I am backstage opening for Army Of One tonight in Boise. The SnoCore tour!? you jack ass!

LOL. I don't even know where to begin with this one . . . .

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Ha! Dont even bother. :)

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Ha! Dont even bother. :)

Agreed, you're not worth it. Hope the Sno-Core gig in Boise is all you hope it to be.

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Whatever. At least I am touring The US 9 months out of the year, selling records, (no day job like you) and living my dream. So FUCK YOU!!! Im so sick of ass holes like you living in Moms house talking shit. I am a CVH and thats why I am here so go away and leave me the fuck alone! Im done with you.

pflo
02-18-2007, 09:14 PM
I am out of my house you cocknut. I am backstage opening for Army Of One tonight in Boise. The SnoCore tour!? you jack ass! Youre 35, and backstage "opening" for an army of one? Wow, sorry man, I thought you were a loser.Good to see you spend your preshow time on the internet. Thats how you make it. ITS ARMY OF ANYONE. You sure , now?

Panamark
02-18-2007, 09:17 PM
GO WOLF GO !!

Have a blast man !!

Any teenage musician would give their left one to
be in the same position..

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by pflo
Youre 35, and backstage "opening" for an army of one? Wow, sorry man, I thought you were a loser.Good to see you spend your preshow time on the internet. Thats how you make it. ITS ARMY OF ANYONE. You sure , now?

Checking my nightly e-mails and checking on any new Van Halen news being that this is the best place to find out info. Too bad there are alot of assholes here.

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Whatever. At least I am touring The US 9 months out of the year, selling records, (no day job like you) and living my dream. So FUCK YOU!!! Im so sick of ass holes like you living in Moms house talking shit. I am a CVH and thats why I am here so go away and leave me the fuck alone! Im done with you.

I don't need to explain what I do or what my life is like, but trust me I'm not envious. 35 years old and "living your dream" in Boise Idaho as an opening act on the Sno-Core tour. More power to you.

And once aain, fuck off.

Real Wolfgang
the buttholes are the ones who do not think i can do this.

i can, daddy and uncle alex said so.

rustoffa
Originally posted by FORD

Along the same lines, Al has supposedly signed Wolfie to an exclusive agreement with Steinberger.

Al: "It's a no-brainer. Wolfie is an incredible bassist, who's talent belies any need of a headstock. We're also rehearsing some incredible interaction during the bass solo, and the idea of Ed's eye socket getting all fucked up just kind of made sense."
:rolleyes:

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Bo Nozos
I don't need to explain what I do or what my life is like, but trust me I'm not envious. 35 years old and "living your dream" in Boise Idaho as an opening act on the Sno-Core tour. More power to you.

And once aain, fuck off.

I live in L.A. and on the road you tool!

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
I live in L.A. and on the road you tool!

Right, and you're 35 years old and opening for an act on the Sno-Core tour, which is currently rocking out in Boise Idaho. I'll take my life instead, thanks.

Fuck off, one more time.

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Bo Nozos
Right, and you're 35 years old and opening for an act on the Sno-Core tour, which is currently rocking out in Boise Idaho. I'll take my life instead, thanks.

Fuck off, one more time.

Yep. opening for Sno-Core tour
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23241802

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 09:38 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23241802

Exactly. Quite a career for a 35-year old. Sad . . .

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 09:53 PM
I have a great career. I bet you are 23 married to a fat bitch and have 5 kids working for 6 bucks an hour. Nice life bro. loser ha! See ya in NY. got to go play a concert now dipshit.

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 09:58 PM
I have a great career. I bet you are 23 married to a fat bitch and have 5 kids working for 6 bucks an hour. Nice life bro. loser ha! See ya in NY. got to go play a concert now dipshit.

You set a pretty low standard for what your career is superior to. Again, I don't need to get into a pissing contest with you, just rest assured I'm not feeling inferior to a 35-year old guy in an unsigned band who can't write well. Hope you have a great gig, cause I'm pretty sure you don't have much else.

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 10:03 PM
. . .

Dan
02-19-2007, 02:19 AM
Sniper Vs Bo Nozos

Place your Bets People.:D

binnie
02-19-2007, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You should have started:

Will Wolfie Drink?

Will Wolfie smoke?

Will Wolfie Snort?

Will Wolfie shave his head in order to find himself?

ELVIS
02-19-2007, 02:58 AM

Midline is the band you're in ??

frankfasteddie
02-19-2007, 05:31 AM

You should have started:

Will Wolfie Drink?

Will Wolfie smoke?

Will Wolfie Snort?

Classic

Steve Savicki
02-19-2007, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by FORD Supposedly, Valerie is coming along on the tour to make sure Daddy and Uncle Dave don't get Wolfie in any trouble.
Now there's proper parenting. That is if Val's sane herself.

FORD
02-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Now there's proper parenting. That is if Val's sane herself.

She divorced Eddie, didn't she?

VanHalener
02-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
GO WOLF GO !!

Have a blast man !!

Any teenage musician would give their left one to
be in the same position..

I would have given my right one, but that's not important.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUl7gkWZJGI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUl7gkWZJGI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WOAHYEAH
02-19-2007, 11:18 AM
My generation is being pussified. I was throwing up more booze than most people drank when I was 17, and I don't need rehab.

Kristy
02-19-2007, 07:56 PM

You should have started:

Will Wolfie Drink? Yes. All in the DNA, you see

Will Wolfie smoke? Highly unlikely

Will Wolfie Snort? Want to say something funny here but just can't

Will Wolfie check into rehab? by the age of 25

What will Wolfie Wear when entering rehab? metallica t-shirt, flip-flops, Brumuda shorts - just like his dad

Will Wolfie Bang Lindsay Lohan while in Rehab? - Most likely not - Lindsay will most likely will all "banged out" by then if you get my drift.