PDA

View Full Version : "Eddie Striped Sneakers" Shirt advertised on home page

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I have seen this "Eddie Striped Sneakers" shirt advertised for a long time on the front page of RothArmy.

If Sarge and company want to make a few bucks to keep up the site or for their own pockets, I could give a shit -- if some idiot wants to pay you to advertise Eddie Van Halen crap, I say take as much dough from them as you can get.

But my question is -- has anyone bought this piece of shit? That shirt sucks ass. I'm sure a number of VHLinks members own one. Does anyone here? I'm just curious. I'm guessing that whoever is paying for that ad is not making a lot of dough off of the Roth Army.

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Nope. Just a 1984, Van Halen 1, and an US Fest shirt. never worn. My 84 shirt is signed by Roth When I met him at The Skyskraper release at Tower Record on Sunset.

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Uhh, thanks for the extraneous info/bragging -- congrats on your autograph. Am guessing you're one of those people who follows Eddie V. around the golf course at that yearly LAPD charity event, too.

Again, am interested in knowing if anyone has bought the gay "sneaker" shirt advertised on the home page.

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Bo Nozos
Uhh, thanks for the extraneous info/bragging -- congrats on your autograph. Am guessing you're one of those people who follows Eddie V. around the golf course at that yearly LAPD charity event, too.

Again, am interested in knowing if anyone has bought the gay "sneaker" shirt advertised on the home page.

One last time. Fuck you!! You are a dick! go away! Whocares about this sneaker shirt you speak of. Its a Sammy era item anyway. Are you a sheep? Did I say I had edwards autograph? No. So what the fuck are you talking. You are really wasting my time. But someone has to let you know how much of a dick you are and that would be me.

sadaist
02-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Haven't purchased the shirt, but I also haven't purchased any Justin Timberlake or Kenny Chesney tickets either. Both are currently available on the home page.

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by SNIPER
One last time. Fuck you!! You are a dick! go away! Whocares about this sneaker shirt you speak of. Its a Sammy era item anyway. Are you a sheep? Did I say I had edwards autograph? No. So what the fuck are you talking. You are really wasting my time. But someone has to let you know how much of a dick you are and that would be me.

Dude, If you don't care why did you reply to my original post with a detailed listing of your Van Halen shirts, including mentioning that one is autographed. While gay to begin with, it's even gayer knowing that you're also pushing 40 years old. Sad.

And yet once again, fuck off.

SNIPER
02-18-2007, 09:48 PM
So what. 35. I look great, I am in great shape, I get more pussy then you would know what to do with. And I will still kick your fucking ass. You will be lucky to make it to 35. Where in NY, NY DO YOU LIVE FUCKO? i WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS. iM GONNA BE THERE IN TWO WEEKS. Lets go!!

Bo Nozos
02-18-2007, 10:13 PM
LOL. You keep digging your hole deeper and deeper.

You still haven't explained why, given that you don't really care, you needed to reply to my post with a listing of your bad-ass Van Halen shirts. Still waiting . . .

And now you're bragging about your looks and your strength?!? I did too . . . . when I was 14. Welcome to your fourth decade, loser -- and your fifth is 5 years away. I'm starting to truly feel sorry for you. As DLR said, I'm relucant to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. I'm confident your parents feel like they fucked up -- and they did.

ALMOSTsaved
02-18-2007, 10:20 PM
I have no qualms. I love owning music memorabilia. I am an EVH / DLR / CVH fan...and yes, I own the shirt....However, I own 1982 and 1984 shirts as well...

Mezro
02-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by SNIPER
Where in NY, NY DO YOU LIVE FUCKO? i WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS. iM GONNA BE THERE IN TWO WEEKS. Lets go!!

Sad.

Mezro...play nice kids or I am taking the sandbox away...

Matt White
02-18-2007, 11:08 PM
All this pent up aggression....

DAMN YOU RAP MUSIC:mad:

WOAHYEAH
02-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Well a bad topic just got worse.

And no, I didn't buy the shirt.

Coyote
02-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
All this pent up aggression....

DAMN YOU RAP MUSIC:mad:

Amen.

perilousepete
02-26-2007, 11:32 PM
roflmao i love forum fights!!! keep going this is hilarious! and yeah, it's gotta be the rap music.....go listen to some pantera or something and calm yourselves down

Hardrock69
02-27-2007, 12:06 AM
LAFF MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!

This has been the funniest thread I have seen in days....
:cool:

perilousepete
02-27-2007, 12:31 AM
i know! i knew i shouldn't have taken away nap time....damn kids. if they keep it up i am SO turing this car around RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

Plexi Head
02-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Bo Nozos

But my question is -- has anyone bought this piece of shit? That shirt sucks ass. I'm sure a number of VHLinks members own one. Does anyone here? I'm just curious. I'm guessing that whoever is paying for that ad is not making a lot of dough off of the Roth Army.

Yeah I bought that piece of shit shirt AND I wear it all the time. I never seen that shirt suck ass but it sure is popular with the ladies.

Plexi Head
02-27-2007, 09:44 AM
I just realized, maybe it's not the shirt the ladies love but my rugged good looks and fun loving personality. Thanks Bo Nozo man for giving me the confidence to face the world without my suck ass eddie van halen shirt and let everybody see the real me.

perilousepete
02-27-2007, 06:09 PM
hahaha that's funny shit plexi