PDA

View Full Version : How do I score Tix for RRHOF?

topjimmy1984
02-19-2007, 04:18 PM
A friend and I have a room at the Waldorf Astoria on March 12th, I know it's a longshot, but how can i try to buy two tickets. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Even if we don't get in, just hanging around the hotel, bar, lobby, i hope to catch a glimpse of the mighty van halen, i will have my camera with me.
What type of room is the waldorf Astoria, what does it hold?

kamaboko
02-19-2007, 06:07 PM
this will be a full on old school tour. they'll be sleeping in the bus. nostalgia up to the bitter end.

Rikk
02-19-2007, 06:32 PM
I have a pair of tickets for one of the dining tables near the stage. I can give 'em to you for $10 each.

PM me.

katie
02-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I have a pair of tickets for one of the dining tables near the stage. I can give 'em to you for $10 each.

PM me.

RIKK

Please do not mess up the main forum with drivel like this.

i will let it go this time as you are an old army buddy.

But i have the powers to ban you.

Happy posting

katie
x

PumpedUpMidget
02-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by katie
RIKK

Please do not mess up the main forum with drivel like this.

i will let it go this time as you are an old army buddy.

But i have the powers to ban you.

Happy posting

katie
x

I bet RIKK is quivering right now, you anal pig...

Carmine
02-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by topjimmy1984
A friend and I have a room at the Waldorf Astoria on March 12th, I know it's a longshot, but how can i try to buy two tickets. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Even if we don't get in, just hanging around the hotel, bar, lobby, i hope to catch a glimpse of the mighty van halen, i will have my camera with me.
What type of room is the waldorf Astoria, what does it hold?

The Waldorf Astoria

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/information.jhtml?ctyhocn=NYCWAHH&key=HOME

I think that tix for the ceremony are $1000 each....and, I believe, that you must purchase an entire tables worth. (6)

OR...you can watch it on closed circuit TV at the Rock Hall in Cleveland for $15 a ticket....

Cleveland...

:cool: