PDA

View Full Version : You know what? I am on the verge...

Firebrand
02-20-2007, 09:45 PM
...of giving up on this entire mess.

I've been a loyal Halenite since 1979, but....

This very well might be the crappiest bit of treatment of a long-loyal and suffering fanbase in the history of rock and roll. If there were ANY chance of the tour not happening then they - meaning Dave and Eddie - never, EVER should have said a word about it otherwise.

IF this is true, then color me gone - and this time, maybe I'll have enough common sense to not come back and get screwed again.

:cry: :cry2: :uck: :wow2: :heyfu:

jgdrag
02-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Easy there, read this

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1552872/20070220/van_halen.jhtml?rsspartner=rssYahooNewscrawler#ytu Form

David Lee Rocks
02-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Firebrand
...of giving up on this entire mess.

I've been a loyal Halenite since 1979, but....

This very well might be the crappiest bit of treatment of a long-loyal and suffering fanbase in the history of rock and roll. If there were ANY chance of the tour not happening then they - meaning Dave and Eddie - never, EVER should have said a word about it otherwise.

IF this is true, then color me gone - and this time, maybe I'll have enough common sense to not come back and get screwed again.

:cry: :cry2: :uck: :wow2: :heyfu: I agree

Steve Savicki
02-20-2007, 09:57 PM
That's why I don't get hyped up over anything untli the tour bus rolls.

LoungeMachine
02-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
That's why I don't get hyped up over anything untli the tour bus rolls.

Said Cliff Burton.....

Oxford
02-20-2007, 10:55 PM
I bet the fucking sheeps are glowing as we all are in shock and piss off and hurt.I dare anyone from Vhlink to come over here and mock us.I will never again raise a heartbeat until I see Dave
and Eddie standing side by side together on a stage.This is almost like a freaking cruel April
Fools joke to play on someone.

ELVIS
02-20-2007, 11:00 PM
What's a sheeps ??

And what's a Halenite ??

Plexi Head
02-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Said Cliff Burton.....

Damn! Can you actually say that?

I am so ashamed that I laughed my ass off at that.

danzig
02-20-2007, 11:21 PM
If Ed clearly can't work with Dave, why does he keep trying over and over again? These are signs of a serious mental disorder.. It's a curse to be a Van Halen fan....:upyours: