PDA

View Full Version : So, what will the set list opener be?

Rikk
02-21-2007, 02:20 AM
http://www.ticketvision.com/concerts/images/van_halen.jpg

FORD
02-21-2007, 02:22 AM
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor :gun:

VanHalener
02-21-2007, 04:59 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBuQ2Ob0bG4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBuQ2Ob0bG4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
02-21-2007, 05:01 AM
Same 'ol Situation.....

katie
02-21-2007, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
http://www.ticketvision.com/concerts/images/van_halen.jpg

Get your ass back to the sheep pen.
You fucking sammy arse fudge packing bandit!

Your sort are no longer required around here.

Back to the pen (P)RIKK or face being banned again.

Happy posting

Katie
x

Golden AWe
02-21-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by katie
Get your ass back to the sheep pen.
You fucking sammy arse fudge packing bandit!

Your sort are no longer required around here.

Happy posting

Katie
x

Post your nude pics Katie

Kattie
02-21-2007, 12:21 PM
Very soon.

You may or may not have read about my vagina leaking green gue, which is why I have not been posting these nude pics.

Katie
x

Hardrock69
02-21-2007, 01:03 PM

You are going to ban who?

Ok let's see you ban someone.

Come on....let's see it.

Stoopid trollop.
:rolleyes:

katie
02-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Post your nude pics Katie

Beg me

x

FORD
02-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
You are going to ban who?

Ok let's see you ban someone.

Come on....let's see it.

Stoopid trollop.
:rolleyes:

I think she's been reading old JizzyStool scripts.

Katie....she's hungry for the COCK!!

Rikk
02-21-2007, 02:08 PM
The thing is, JizzyStool was at least a lot funnier and still had more game than this sad fat kunt.

Old men in wheelchairs attempting the long jump would have more game than this bitch.

Bill Lumbergh
02-21-2007, 02:11 PM
I remember she got bitchy with me a couple years back. After a quick cunt slap, she crawled back into her hole..........now she thinks she's gonna be Public Enemy Number One here..........YAWN..........

Rikk
02-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
I remember she got bitchy with me a couple years back. After a quick cunt slap, she crawled back into her hole..........now she thinks she's gonna be Public Enemy Number One here..........YAWN..........

It's what I call the FABULOUS GUNT SYNDROME: whenever you know you're finally finished around here, you try and make it seem as if it's what you always wanted...you try and act like the super-rebel and happy that everyone finally hates you.

Exactly what FAB did.

The second part of the syndrome is that you never leave...but pretend you're staying because you want to keep annoying everyone...but you really just don't want to leave, no matter how much everyone hates you.

Of course, she's neglecting to mention that she was PM'ing me last week, basically begging for the fight to end. Public enemy, my ass. She was just caught with her oversized pants down (and a nasty stench filling the room)...

ddirvine
02-21-2007, 02:17 PM
That picture looks like Shania Twain with a blond wig........

Maybe there isn't even a Katie

Bill Lumbergh
02-21-2007, 02:21 PM
It's what I call the FABULOUS GUNT SYNDROME: whenever you know you're finally finished around here, you try and make it seem as if it's what you always wanted...you try and act like the super-rebel and happy that everyone finally hates you.

Exactly what FAB did.

The second part of the syndrome is that you never leave...but pretend you're staying because you want to keep annoying everyone...but you really just don't want to leave, no matter how much everyone hates you.

Of course, she's neglecting to mention that she was PM'ing me last week, basically begging for the fight to end. Public enemy, my ass. She was just caught with her oversized pants down (and a nasty stench filling the room)...

No doubt. I always love it when people have to troll and (attempt to) annoy to stand out on a message board...........well, it worked for Bob! :D

Rikk
02-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
No doubt. I always love it when people have to troll and (attempt to) annoy to stand out on a message board...........well, it worked for Bob! :D

LMFAO!

I know...I mean BOB doesn't get that we still hate him and mock him all the time.

"Yeah, BOB...snicker...you're in the Pen. Welcome...snicker...welcome aboard!"

:lol:

Bill Lumbergh
02-21-2007, 02:39 PM
LMFAO!

I know...I mean BOB doesn't get that we still hate him and mock him all the time.

"Yeah, BOB...snicker...you're in the Pen. Welcome...snicker...welcome aboard!"

:lol:

He thinks when we spend hours quoting each other's posts and altering them to make each other look bad, that it's all in fun..........oh Bob, "you weak minded fool".........

Shaun Ponsonby
02-21-2007, 03:01 PM
I almost feel bad for the poor cunt.

hideyoursheep
02-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Beg me

x
C'mon, lemme see that hootinanny!I want you to join my Army o' kung-fu bitches.

But first, you gotta pass the physical......;)

Bonzo1026
02-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Atomic Punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally see it................ as the lights go down, the beginning of 1984 gets piped throught the speakers...........after the fade out........spotlight on Ed as he starts the intro to Atomic Punk........Alex and (insert bass player here) kick in and out comes Dave!!!!!!! Crowd ROARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about as classic as it gets.