PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought, maybe blessing

MUSICMANN
02-21-2007, 08:54 PM
You know, the holdup on the summer tour, could be a big blessing for all of us. What if, and this is a big what if, these guys decided to maybe record a whole new album and tour on that instead of going and playing just the classics.

Dave has had alot of time to hear the stuff Ed and Al's been jamming to and coming up with. It's not out the realm of possibility, that Dave started to listen to this stuff and started to give it lyrics and structure. That might have prompted them to think over the tour,

I know from my feelings on this, i would rather them maybe come out witha kickass double cd or something and tour to that, then just tour on the classics.

Mike-DLR
02-21-2007, 09:13 PM
first i wanna see these tour dates that "should" be announced on the weekend.......a new album would be pretty sikk though

ELVIS
02-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by MUSICMANN
Dave has had alot of time to hear the stuff Ed and Al's been jamming to and coming up with.

Dude, I seriously doubt they've met more than a handful of times since this whole thing started...

I'm pretty sure they rehearsed once...

So...

I do, however, like the idea of possibly putting a couple of songs together for the 30th greatest hits package...

Or is it the 10th...

I lost count...

But, If this delay thing has to do with something like that...awesome!

:elvis:

Bob_R
02-21-2007, 09:39 PM
You know, the holdup on the summer tour, could be a big blessing for all of us.

Truer words were never spoken.

Terry
02-22-2007, 08:40 PM
You know, the holdup on the summer tour, could be a big blessing for all of us. What if, and this is a big what if, these guys decided to maybe record a whole new album and tour on that instead of going and playing just the classics.

would rather them maybe come out witha kickass double cd or something and tour to that, then just tour on the classics.

Agreed

DavidLeeNatra
02-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Dude, I seriously doubt they've met more than a handful of times since this whole thing started...

twice...once rehearsed and one foto shooting :rolleyes:

Oxford
02-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Well we know this isn't the case after just reading the LA TIMES article.Everything just looks freaking gloom.This is a sad shame.