PDA

View Full Version : The Official Word: Van Halen Tour Kaput

VHrocks
02-21-2007, 10:59 PM
From RollingStone.com

It looks like David Lee Roth’s first tour with Van Halen in twenty-three years won’t happen, after all. Over the weekend, employees of tour promoters Live Nation were informed that “the Van Halen tour has been shut down.” It’s not yet clear what went wrong: Just last week, the band released their first official photo of their new line-up to Rolling Stone. At the time, Roth told us that he was thrilled about the tour, and that the reunion could be permanent: “I have hope and faith – and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque,” he said. Check back here for more VH news as the story unfolds.

RollingStone.com photo:

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/8/4/7/1/13551748-13551750-large.jpg

Who would have guessed it?

:o

ELVIS
02-21-2007, 11:03 PM
That crap's not true...:rolleyes:

Rikk
02-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Dude, this has been posted for hours in another thread.

perilousepete
02-21-2007, 11:11 PM
i'm just waiting for march 12.......nobody really can say anything for sure until then they might just be fucking with us who knows

VHrocks
02-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Dude, this has been posted for hours in another thread.

Doesn't a subject like this deserve its own thread instead of being lost in pages and pages of posts on a thread entitled "Unconfirmed Bullshit Rumors"?

:confused:

ELVIS
02-21-2007, 11:13 PM
They're not going to play at the RRHOF, so I don't know what you're waiting for...

Hopefully, we'll know what's up with the tour prior to that...

:elvis:

rustoffa
02-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks
Doesn't a subject like this deserve its own thread instead of being lost in pages and pages of posts on a thread entitled "Unconfirmed Bullshit Rumors"?

Did you ask yourself that before you posted it?

Thought so.
:rolleyes:

Rikk
02-21-2007, 11:15 PM

Shut the fuck up.

You were in The Fag's thread requesting that it be deleted just a little while ago because there are too many threads. Now you're starting like the 10th thread on this topic so that you can have some lameass scoop on Rolling Stone repeating the story everybody has heard...and from the same link that we've all been talking about for hours.

And yeah...they are still "unconfirmed bullshit rumors" until the band makes a statement.

ROLLING STONE printing it is not official, twit.

ELVIS
02-21-2007, 11:16 PM

No, it's speculation and it's already been posted, AND the information we already have is as factual as possible at this point...

This is garbage...

VHrocks
02-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Here is the link Elvis:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/02/21/the-official-word-van-halen-tour-kaput/

rustoffa
02-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Hell yeah!

VHrocks
02-21-2007, 11:19 PM
You guys have never treated me like this before. It's obvious that you are pissed off that your golden calf has failed, and you're looking for someone to blame it on. I will not be your whipping boy.

rustoffa
02-21-2007, 11:19 PM
I didn't click it. :(

ELVIS
02-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Here is the link Elvis:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/02/21/the-official-word-van-halen-tour-kaput/

Dude, I found that link long ago...

I'm faster than you, and smarter than you...

Stop trying to start shit you can't finish...:rolleyes:

VHrocks
This tour is dead and you simply don't want to face reality. Get a fucking life.

rustoffa
You guys have never treated me like this before. It's obvious that you are pissed off that your golden calf has failed, and you're looking for someone to blame it on. I will not be your whipping boy.

That right there was fucking weird.

Rikk

http://www.internetcash.com/en/images/baby-crying.jpg

ELVIS
02-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Dude, if you've been reading anything at this site, you would know that I never wanted this tour and I never supported it...

ELVIS
02-21-2007, 11:22 PM
You guys have never treated me like this before.

Treated you ??

You're the one attacking the staff and the members of this site...

FORD
02-21-2007, 11:24 PM
The official word is that this thread is Kaput.

And Rolling Stone's source was the FUCKING FEAR CHANNEL MEMO, by the way