PDA

View Full Version : how many of you went to see Roth do his circus show in Vegas back in the day?

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 04:59 PM
I bet that was a fucking riot!

How hard did you laugh?

How cool was it to see your rockstar hero girating on stage like some half-assed, Wayne Newton wannabe?

Good thing for you dudes the word is that he's heading back to Sin City to resurrect that awesome show!

You won't want to miss it!

In the meantime I'll be rocking out to Van Halen playing an arena rock show.

Your pal,

Roy

RedRker
04-27-2004, 05:07 PM
Kinda the same...

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by RedRker
Kinda the same...

Can Roth suck his own dick? The way he's puckering up it appears he's preparing to. Or, Siggy is Roth's beefstick.

DLR_EngineRoom
04-27-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson

How hard did you laugh?

How cool was it to see your rockstar hero girating on stage like some half-assed, Wayne Newton wannabe?

Good thing for you dudes the word is that he's heading back to Sin City to resurrect that awesome show!

Your pal,

Roy

DLR_EngineRoom
04-27-2004, 06:16 PM

How hard did you laugh?

Your pal,

Roy

2 Fools born a minute, guess that makes you 3...

DLR_EngineRoom
04-27-2004, 06:17 PM

How hard did you laugh?

Your pal,

Roy

Stop drinkin' and start drivin' Roy...

Roth kills Sam
04-27-2004, 06:36 PM
how many of you went to see Roy Munson's mom do her bestiality circus show in Vegas back in the day?

How hard did you laugh?

How cool was it to see Roy Munson's mom girating on stage like some half-assed, Wayne Newton wannabe?

Good thing for you dudes the word is that she's heading back to Sin City to resurrect that awesome show!

In the meantime I'll be rocking out with Roy Munson's sister on her street corner.

Your pal,

Roy Munson's mom's boyfriend

DLR_EngineRoom
04-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
how many of you went to see Roy Munson's mom do her bestiality circus show in Vegas back in the day?

How hard did you laugh?

How cool was it to see Roy Munson's mom girating on stage like some half-assed, Wayne Newton wannabe?

Good thing for you dudes the word is that she's heading back to Sin City to resurrect that awesome show!

In the meantime I'll be rocking out with Roy Munson's sister on her street corner.

Your pal,

Roy Munson's mom's boyfriend

I've said it before, and repeat it I shall.....ROTH FANS HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOUR, BAR NONE. AND YOU KNOW WHY, LOOK AT THE SENSE OF HUMOUR OF OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

Golden AWe
04-28-2004, 04:17 AM
The thing that separates Roy Munson from the regular SPAM here is that WE KNOW that he's kidding...:)

Panamark
04-28-2004, 04:23 AM
Munson, in all honesty, I would rather listen to your homemade
demos than Van Hagar. You figure out if thats a compliement or not. :)

You know that Van Halen is so much superior to Van Hagar. Why fuck with others that also know this ??

tmoreno
04-30-2004, 02:33 AM
does anybody know if there is any way to get "roth rules" t-shirts ? when where those available?

GAR
04-30-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Munson, in all honesty, I would rather listen to your homemade
demos than Van Hagar. You figure out if thats a compliement or not. :)

The knob bought some 5-Star tickets with part of the huge ransom he nabbed last year by offing his Peadicky 5150 Combo amp on Ebay.

Roy's doing very little in the way of Van Hagar covers this year, all in sacrifice to a show that won't make it to town.

Roy, I have a Peavey Audition 30 chassis one of the neighbor kids wanted - I'll let you have it instead.. throw some car speakers in it from Pick A Part and you'll be roaring them demos to life sooner than you think!!!

General Hina
04-30-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by tmoreno
does anybody know if there is any way to get "roth rules" t-shirts ? when where those available?

That t-shirt uses the same font as the Eat'em And Smile album so figure it out douchebag. Are you people really that dumb. Let me spell it out for you...those were available in 1986. Good luck getting one idiot.

Over and Out,
General Hina

DLR_EngineRoom
04-30-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by tmoreno

You could probably score one on Ebay...it's one of the official shirts from the Eat 'Em & Smile Tour, and sadly enough, Van Halen responded back by printing off T-Shirts on their 5150 tour that said 'Van Halen Kicks Ass' but there was a printing error on those shirts.

It shoulda said 'Van Halen Kicked Ass, but now that we're Van Hagar, we only tour and record to peddle your sheep money'.

Rumor has it that they have rectified the printing error, and will have those shirts ready for the current summer tour!

YAY!! Get excited.

rustoffa
04-30-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Roy, I have a Peavey Audition 30 chassis one of the neighbor kids wanted - I'll let you have it instead.. throw some car speakers in it from Pick A Part and you'll be roaring them demos to life sooner than you think!!!

Ain't that what Jack White does with his jalopy geetars?

tmoreno
05-01-2004, 03:52 AM
That t-shirt uses the same font as the Eat'em And Smile album so figure it out douchebag. Are you people really that dumb. Let me spell it out for you...those were available in 1986. Good luck getting one idiot.

Over and Out,
General Hina

get a life you 44 year old loser.

thefive
05-01-2004, 03:57 AM
It was a great fuckin show.

Bill Lumbergh
05-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Hey Hina got a band I think you'll like! Thank me later! Just think you can toss these guys off and it'll be like the real thing to you! Enjoy!

DavidLeeNatra
05-01-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Hey Hina got a band I think you'll like! Thank me later! Just think you can toss these guys off and it'll be like the real thing to you! Enjoy!

isn't it HIS band? herpes is on the right...but they only do lip synch

Bill Lumbergh
05-01-2004, 04:08 AM
What I love most is it's a Sammy tribute band, and Eddie is just the sideman! Too fucking funny!

DavidLeeNatra
05-01-2004, 04:13 AM
they strictly follow the original...

Bill Lumbergh
05-01-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
they strictly follow the original...

LMAO!