X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firestarter
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Publicity Stunt??

with the police, genesis, roger waters and others touring can this be a ploy for attention!!
  • DLRdelight!
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

i hope so

Comment

• firestarter
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

come on dave, are you and the guys fuckin with us!!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What's the big deal about a Roger Waters tour? Unless the guys in his band are named Dave, Nick, and Rick.

Who we at least got to see live for 20 minutes last year.....
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• alsip
          Groupie
          • Jul 2004

I fully agree with Ford.

As it relates to VH, I don't think a final decision has been made. If you read btn the lines as it relates to Dave's comments, you'll notice that Dave is very guarded in his choice of words as it relates to Eddie. If the tour was officially dead, one would think Dave would be less tentative and probably blast Eddie to the media at large.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Fo' real 'yo...

Comment

• golden boy
              Head Fluffer
              • Nov 2004

im bored with this. Dave tell ed to go fuck himself and be a man.
              mark miles

Comment

• jasonmint
                Full On Cocktard
                • Dec 2004

Re: Publicity Stunt??

Originally posted by firestarter
                with the police, genesis, roger waters and others touring can this be a ploy for attention!!
                Yeah instead of a public appearances, announcements etc..., leave it to VH to take the mental torture route...

Why the fuck don't they just tell us what's up for once..... I know, I know - It's Van Halen

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by alsip
                  I fully agree with Ford.

As it relates to VH, I don't think a final decision has been made. If you read btn the lines as it relates to Dave's comments, you'll notice that Dave is very guarded in his choice of words as it relates to Eddie. If the tour was officially dead, one would think Dave would be less tentative and probably blast Eddie to the media at large.
                  True.

Dave is not going to tell Eddie to fuck off because he somehow believes (of course more than the promoters) that the tour can still happen.

I believe that they all had a strong interest in making this work but somehow Eddie's behavior toward the promoters or his own slef-destructiveness rendered this tour to be put "on hold".

Its funny though. Its one thing to postpone a tour that had dates already posted -- but this thing just had an announcement of a 40 city tour -- no dates.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by alsip
                    I fully agree with Ford.

I don't think that's the case. I think he's being guarded because he's got more class than any of us have ever given him credit for.

I think he doesn't want to hurt Wolfie anymore than the boy is already...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• topjimmy1984
                      Groupie
                      • Apr 2005

VH Leaves $ on the table

VH is a case study at every music school/seminar in the world. they have left tens of millions of dollars on the table. This band never misses an oppurtunity to miss an oppurtunity. It is disgusting, EVH is an uneducated dry, nasty runk. dave is walking tall. get the DLR band on a package tour this summer, he is now a hall of famer. What an embarassment on the worldwide stage.

Comment

• Lloyd Anger
                        Roadie
                        • Aug 2004

May the juices of Hope and Faith rain over us all!!!!

That's right, you know what i'm talkin' about.
                        http://www.sendspace.com/file/np1l4z.jpg

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

There's too much money to be made (or there was).

I predict things will be a lot clearer come March 12th (Hall induction).

Let's hope.
                          =V V=
                          ole No.1 The finest
                          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• firestarter
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2004

if its a hoax, you got to them give credit, it's working for attention. the official website is still saying there is a tour!!

Comment

• jasonmint
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Dec 2004

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if after all of this, they showed up and performed at the RRHOF and personally announced the reunion is still a go (which is what should have been done in the first place), that would really make a stunt like this pay off, the hardcore fans would be pissed for being used again, but if they announced some new music, I'd forgive them. Oh in a perfect world...

Comment

Working...