PDA

View Full Version : My source...the real reason the tour has been postponed

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Let's just say that someone got "grounded." I'm sure you all will figure this out, but there truly is no animosity in the band. All of this is coming from a force OUTSIDE of the band. Do not blame Ed. He is pining extra hard for this to happen. Everyone in the band is on the same page. However, someone outside the band with a shitload of influence is NOT.

I have never posted "info from a source" before, but I couldn't help posting this because it made sense. Plus, my source is in the music biz and I've known him since college. He usually isn't privy to too much VH info, but this stuff fell right into his lap in a very ironic way.

Take it for what it's worth.

firestarter
02-23-2007, 03:22 PM
more details roy???

amadeus
02-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Roy, do you know who the 'influence' is? This is rather interesting.

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by amadeus
Roy, do you know who the 'influence' is? This is rather interesting.

We're just gonna have to take this one day at a time the way it looks.

;)

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Valerie is the issue for those of you DEAF, DUMB, AND BLIND

Just as I stated FROM THE BEGINNING

amadeus
02-23-2007, 03:29 PM
I can't beleive this. The band is actually on the same page for once and now an outside influence is holding things up. Is it Val? lol

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 03:37 PM
It looks that way.

I'm not sure what has been happening. It almost seems as though she didn't know about any of this until it was announced. I dunno...this is just what I'm getting.

I would imagine the 2 divorcee's are in some serious communication.

This would really suck. I was in Wolf's corner and was ready to accept him for his role. Now this.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Originally posted by amadeus
I Is it Val?

I forgot....

Deaf, Dumb, Blind, and stupid. :rolleyes:

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 03:38 PM

Just as I stated FROM THE BEGINNING

You are sooooooooooooo smart. You're my hero.

glensfallspaul
02-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Gee, maybe Dave and Al should go over and help Wolfie with his homework.

LoungeMachine
Originally posted by Roy Munson

I was in Wolf's corner and was ready to accept him for his role.

Well Roy, that was stupid of you ;)

Roy Munson
I forgot....

Somebody glue your lunch cooler shut today?

:D

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Somebody glue your lunch cooler shut today?

3 weeks of absolute MORONS rehashing the same shit over and over

Watch ,there will now be 43 VAL'S THE PROBLEM threads in main from newbies... :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 03:41 PM
You are sooooooooooooo smart. You're my hero.

well, duh ;)

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Well Roy, that was stupid of you ;)

Call it blind hope. What makes me more "in his corner" is the way Mikey and Sammy seems to be more and more of the fagboy butt-buddy ilk every day. Fuck those two stump-looking cunts. Wolf has 10 times more testosterone than they do, I'm quite sure.

amadeus
02-23-2007, 03:42 PM
I forgot....

Didn't see that you wrote that until after I wrote mine. So no, not stupid, just slow. Thanks for showing me the way lol

DLR'sCock
02-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Well, if this is true, then we can all feel a little better about this I guess.

It would make sense in regards to pushing the dates back to perhaps when school is not in session?

Well, if it does come down to not touring with Wolf, then they can always get Mike back or someone else.

alsip
02-23-2007, 03:45 PM
If this were true, and Dave and the VH sisters were seeing "eye to eye,"then why wouldn't they let Val have her way,bite the bullet,and let Mikey tour w/them???

danzig
02-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Yoko change your shades and leave us alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by alsip
If this were true, and Dave and the VH sisters were seeing "eye to eye,"then why wouldn't they let Val have her way,bite the bullet,and let Mikey tour w/them???

No way. Ed will never play with Mikey again. Mikey sealed his fate by becoming Sammy's fuck buddy.

Guitar Shark
02-23-2007, 03:49 PM
I agree that this theory makes sense. However, it is inconsistent with the LA Times article from yesterday, which clearly implied that Ed was to blame.

FORD
02-23-2007, 03:52 PM
If this is true... message to Wolfie:

File emancipation papers on your 16th birthday. No judge in the world will turn you down because your ability to support yourself is without question (as long as you're playing bass for Van HALEN).

Val can't do shit if Wolfie is an emancipated minor.

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 03:53 PM
God damnit!

Stupid bitch.

She was probably too busy sucking on some cock and all of a sudden saw the picture of Wolfie with Dave, Al and Ed and said "what the fuck!??" Called Eddie and then laid down all the stupid legal divorcee bullshit on him.

Did they settle for joint custody of Wolfie when they divorced?

Guitar Shark
02-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If this is true... message to Wolfie:

File emancipation papers on your 16th birthday. No judge in the world will turn you down because your ability to support yourself is without question (as long as you're playing bass for Van HALEN).

Val can't do shit if Wolfie is an emancipated minor.

FORD, I am amazed that you of all people are ok with Wolfie playing in this "reunion."

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 03:56 PM
We're just gonna have to take this one day at a time the way it looks.;)

Great......

NOW who's gonna pick the setlist and use the iPod to remind dEd of the nuances of his solos on the old albums?? :rolleyes:

Panamark
Very Interesting !

Hope this ones true, as it seems it would get resolved
a lot easier than lengthy rehabs...

Roy Munson
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
FORD, I am amazed that you of all people are ok with Wolfie playing in this "reunion."

Fuck you if you are not.

FORD
02-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Roy, you still have an account over at Links?

You should post this over there. They're all sticking to the "Ed in rehab" story, some of them even suggesting they would need to take a year or more off before touring.

(which - according to their depraved minds - would be just enough time for Cheddarman and Hotsauce Boy to worm their way back into the band.)

MUSICMANN
If you look at this way, with these new tidbits coming out. What was said in the LA TIMES, was probably accurate. Ed has to tell management that the other half, no pun intended, was not very happy or satisfied with the situation. the managment has to call Live Nation up and try to explain the situation. A call maybe from them to Ed, ended up with them telling him to drop his kid and get someone else in the band. Thus making Ed go off.

I don't care what anyone says, wanting your son to be part of what you created is cool, no matter how you break it down.

light 'em up!
Originally posted by glensfallspaul

Dave can help him with his Spanish homework.

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 03:58 PM
I agree that this theory makes sense. However, it is inconsistent with the LA Times article from yesterday, which clearly implied that Ed was to blame.

I'm not starting to believe that because several reports have said (vhnd and melodicrock) that the postponement doesn't have anything to do with band members not getting along.
Yet, if Eddie was the problem, wouldn't that make for band member tension??? :confused:

"Internal" issues make more sense with this Val thing.

FORD
02-23-2007, 03:59 PM

If Wolfie is what it takes to snap Eddie out of the twilight zone, then so be it. Dave said that Wolfie had a lot to do with him being there, so if Dave thinks Wolfie can cut it, I'll give him a fair shot.

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 04:00 PM
One day at a time..............

Rehab......

NOW.

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 04:02 PM
If Wolfie is what it takes to snap Eddie out of the twilight zone, then so be it. Dave said that Wolfie had a lot to do with him being there, so if Dave thinks Wolfie can cut it, I'll give him a fair shot.

That's exactly how I feel about it. If Roth is ok with him then so am I.

RoyLeeRoth
02-23-2007, 04:03 PM
well we all know how quickly the Van Halens get things resolved. Maybe we can have the 2009 summer tour

yah
02-23-2007, 04:05 PM
If this is true....its fate that Ed and Al bury the hatchet with Hot Sauce and get him back into rehearsals

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 04:05 PM

You should post this over there. They're all sticking to the "Ed in rehab" story, some of them even suggesting they would need to take a year or more off before touring.

(which - according to their depraved minds - would be just enough time for Cheddarman and Hotsauce Boy to worm their way back into the band.)

I do still have an account over there, but I'm not posting anything over there. Brett hath pissed me off to no end with his manlove for Mikey. I can't even read threads over there without seeing him go off about how much mikey got screwed and how much he wants to pour hot sauce on Mikey's dink and lick it off.

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by yah
If this is true....its fate that Ed and Al bury the hatchet with Hot Sauce and get him back into rehearsals

It would take a miracle for this to happen. And Mother Theresa is dead.

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I do still have an account over there, but I'm not posting anything over there. Brett hath pissed me off to no end with his manlove for Mikey. I can't even read threads over there without seeing him go off about how much mikey got screwed and how much he wants to pour hot sauce on Mikey's dink and lick it off.

About 90% of Links want to do that to Mike. LMAO!! :D

Seriously though, Roy, very interesting news.

Makes me think where the fuck Val has been the last three or four months. Spending too much time sucking cock and not paying attention to what Wolfie is doing??

Guitar Shark
02-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Fuck you if you are not.

Nathan Jr accepts me for what I am! And I think you better had, too! You know I'm okay, you're okay! That there's what it is.

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 04:19 PM
It would take a miracle for this to happen.....

I think less of a "miracle" since the bigger "miracle" has already materialized[Dave].

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
About 90% of Links want to do that to Mike. LMAO!! :D

Seriously though, Roy, very interesting news.

Makes me think where the fuck Val has been the last three or four months. Spending too much time sucking cock and not paying attention to what Wolfie is doing??

Oh, I think she's pays attention but I also think that all of this "jamming" seemed rather innocent to her.

Wallyg
02-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Great......

NOW who's gonna pick the setlist and use the iPod to remind dEd of the nuances of his solos on the old albums?? :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!

Seshmeister
02-23-2007, 04:30 PM

Why would anyone give a fuck what they thought?

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Why would anyone give a fuck what they thought?

Yeah, I really don't care. I've always liked Brett and still do. I just hate the way he locks on to Mikey's cock and won't let go.

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Great......

One of the funniest posts I've ever read here.

You win the prize!!!

yah
02-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Dave is playing "Mr. Cooperation" to get the VH show back on the road....it'll be interesting to see what happens between now and the Hall Of Fame...
Val hasn't been in the news at all lately, especially where VH is concerned so this is her chance to get some PR milage by kaboshing the reunion...
Maybe even a public argument betwee her, Ed and Wolfman

Dave2007
02-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Wolfy under the guidance of Dad, Uncle Al, and Uncle Dave, will no doubt be robbing 7-11's with Gary Coleman. I smell movie of the week

Pasadena Bunnie
02-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Oh, I think she's pays attention but I also think that all of this "jamming" seemed rather innocent to her.

What I find interesting is that Ed announced back in ? Sept - Oct ? that Bassplayer was going to be replaced by Wolfie and Val never got wind of it for all these months?

Obviously, Wolfie knew it would not settle well with his Mom, as he kept mum about it too.

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Well, I made a reference to Roy's bit of news here at Links, maybe that'll get them to stop the "Ed in rehab" threads. :D

scamper
02-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Well, I made a reference to Roy's bit of news here at Links, maybe that'll get them to stop the "Ed in rehab" threads. :D

Didn't Ed go into rehab and then leave then go back and leave again then shave his head and go back again.....no wait...who was that

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Didn't Ed go into rehab and then leave then go back and leave again then shave his head and go back again.....no wait...who was that

Ed was a regular visitor at Betty Ford many times, dating back to 1986.

Not recently though.

I'm starting to believe this Valerie thing.

The latest article from Billboard (see separate thread) states that tour dates were to be announced on Feb. 20th -- yet for some reason, Live Nation pulls the plug on it -- just like that!!?? Like the next day??

That can mean one thing -- VH doesn't have a bass player now and Live Nation had no choice but to postpone the tour.

This Val thing is making more sense.

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
What I find interesting is that Ed announced back in ? Sept - Oct ? that Bassplayer was going to be replaced by Wolfie and Val never got wind of it for all these months?

Obviously, Wolfie knew it would not settle well with his Mom, as he kept mum about it too.

Nice observation. I think she knew about him being in the band. But, as has been reported, they have only had one full band rehearsal? That's a really weird thing if you ask me. It may not be true either.

Everything seems like it was communicated so haphazardly.

Like I said, this is from my source in Hollywood. I don;t know if this is the God's truth, but it is what it is.

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Ed was a regular visitor at Betty Ford many times, dating back to 1986.

Not recently though.

I'm starting to believe this Valerie thing.

The latest article from Billboard (see separate thread) states that tour dates were to be announced on Feb. 20th -- yet for some reason, Live Nation pulls the plug on it -- just like that!!?? Like the next day??

That can mean one thing -- VH doesn't have a bass player now and Live Nation had no choice but to postpone the tour.

This Val thing is making more sense.

I'm really hoping Wolf is still in the band. I don't care to see Mikey dancing around on stage with Sammy attached to him pelvic to ass.

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm really hoping Wolf is still in the band. I don't care to see Mikey dancing around on stage with Sammy attached to him pelvic to ass.

Me too.

Wolfie was the catalyst to brining Dave back in.

But this Val issue is making some sense -- we don't know what kind of arrangement Ed and Val made after their divorce.

Did they have joint custody? Is it legal for Ed to take him along with him on a 40 date tour??

KId Halen
02-23-2007, 05:21 PM
if the tour is cancelled because of val then why is the best of albumn called off to...that has nothing to do with wolfie or val

Angel
02-23-2007, 05:22 PM
I can't see why she would let him go with Dad in '04, then quash it now...

then again, this is with Dave.

If he was my kid, I wouldn't have let him do either...

5150meanstreet
02-23-2007, 05:23 PM
1. Because the promotion of the tour would/could/should lead to record sales.

and

2. Because it isn't necessary to put out another "Best Of"

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by KId Halen
if the tour is cancelled because of val then why is the best of albumn called off to...that has nothing to do with wolfie or val

The tour is NOT cancelled. It has merely been called off for the time being.

amadeus
To put the album out still without any touring plans just doesn't make much sense. If the album does come out then people may think that the tour is still on and everything is ok; that's just my opinion.

MUSICMANN
No tour at the moment, means no album. In 04, i don't think he was at every show.

TheArchitect
02-23-2007, 05:26 PM

Then Ed better get over himself if he plans for VH to ever live again. THis bad publicity is just cementing the opinion of the average fan that this band is done. They don't care about details. They only care about headlines. Current headline = VH implodes again. The why is irrelevant

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 05:30 PM
The tour is NOT cancelled. It has merely been called off for the time being.

Exactly.

Meaning also that tour dates (which were supposed to be posted on Feb. 20th) will not be posted anytime soon -- but sometime later as soon as whatever issues get resolved.

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by KId Halen

Rhino/WB pulled it, not VH.

I doubt they have much to do with that new best of -- it was just a record company cash-in as a result of the tour.

Now that the tour is on 'hold', Rhino/WB decided to scrap the CD.

Seshmeister
02-23-2007, 05:34 PM

Mother Theresa was a nasty evil woman who did more harm than good to her patients and took money from tyrants and spent it on golden altars and private healthcare for herself whilst leaving them to suffer. She saw suffering as close to godliness and never gave medicines to those in her care.

Sorry to get off topic but any time I see this commonly held myth I have to say something.:)

Back to the topic...

pjvan
02-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Damn, Cheeseman and Sauceboy got to Val didn't they? Those Bastards!

Ed probably said, "Yeah Bitch, Wolf is in the band."

Val said, "aw that's so cute."

You know, like when your four and follow your Dad around while he works on the car.

Then, she saw the pic with Uncle Dave, got the call from Cheeseman and Sauceboy, and crapped herself.

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Mother Theresa was a nasty evil woman who did more harm than good to her patients and took money from tyrants and spent it on golden altars and private healthcare for herself whilst leaving them to suffer. She saw suffering as close to godliness and never gave medicines to those in her care.

Sorry to get off topic but any time I see this commonly held myth I have to say something.:)

Back to the topic...

You just couldn't hold back, could you?

Seshmeister
02-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Nope!:)

frankfasteddie
02-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Again wishful thinking......do you think this is all news to her, I mean come the fuck on. He was announce in the band months ago and she is just now hearing about this.....I call BullShit!!!!!

Its fuckin Ed people!!!

how many fucking times must this be said?

Nickdfresh
02-23-2007, 05:51 PM
No way. Ed will never play with Mikey again. Mikey sealed his fate by becoming Sammy's fuck buddy.
\
But wasn't Ed Sam's "fuck buddy" at one time too?

Maybe that's why Val left him?

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by yah
Val hasn't been in the news at all lately, especially where VH is concerned so this is her chance to get some PR milage by kaboshing the reunion...
Maybe even a public argument betwee her, Ed and Wolfman

Valerie>"You must be out of you're mind!!- thinking you can take my son on the road with you and you're fucking washed - up band! MY son? Playing bass for YOU?!..Touring with my son..are you fucking INSANE?!?!?!...*throws big wooden spoon at Ed*

Ed>"Ay! waden'd yoo uh dhild anctor when you wad shebendeen? Id's dime for na boy do crow up and slow how dalnended he ith....You cam't dreat him lige a baby aghmymore!"*searches for a lighter*

Wolfie> MOM! You never let me do ANYTHING!......I HATE YOU!!!!*stomps his feet to his room and slams the door*

:eek:

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by frankfasteddie
Again wishful thinking......do you think this is all news to her, I mean come the fuck on. He was announce in the band months ago and she is just now hearing about this.....I call BullShit!!!!!

Its fuckin Ed people!!!

how many fucking times must this be said?

I'm not saying that she knew nothing about it. I'm just saying that she may be the reason for this from what my friend told me.

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by TheArchitect
Current headline = VH implodes again. The why is irrelevant

They should keep THAT on their homepage.

;)

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Dave2007
Wolfy under the guidance of Dad, Uncle Al, and Uncle Dave, will no doubt be robbing 7-11's with Gary Coleman. I smell movie of the week

That boy should write a book...

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the fiddy-one-fiddy wall.

"Daddy Dearest":cool:

DavidLeeNatra
02-23-2007, 06:20 PM
I'm not saying that she knew nothing about it. I'm just saying that she may be the reason for this from what my friend told me.

if it wasn't you who started this thread your ass would be kicked all over this board...with me first in line...

frankfasteddie
02-23-2007, 06:49 PM

And your just saying nothing....fuck off....its ed period we all know it!

your friend is your left hand.....you know nothing

DavidLeeNatra
02-23-2007, 07:15 PM
And your just saying nothing....fuck off....its ed period we all know it!

your friend is your left hand.....you know nothing

wer bist du denn?

Venom Thrust
02-23-2007, 07:19 PM
Has nothing to do with Val. It has to do with eddie! I think by the LA times artical you should be able to figure it out! sorry Roy you can now join the ranks of THe Guy.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Venom Thrust

the LA times artical you

I simply look forward to the day you learn to spell the word ARTICLE correctly.

:gulp:

Oxford
02-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Valerie despised Dave it no secrets of how they feel about one another.Wolfie sounds to me like he has developed strong Co-depedent traits when you have a parent that is addicted to drugs or alcohol or etc and you want to look out for the.The bottomline Wolfie sounds like a hell of a kid that knew what to tell his Dad of what he needed to do.Bury the hatchet with Dave and start making magic again.It sounds to me that Valerie is very threaten by Wolfie I assume likeness of Dave and Dave will have great influences on him spending that amount of time with him.Bottomline Valerie had to fuck it up.Unbelievable.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
wer bist du denn?

Das Pandafucher ??

Oxford
02-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Valerie despised Dave it no secrets of how they feel about one another.Wolfie sounds to me like he has developed strong Co-depedent traits when you have a parent that is addicted to drugs or alcohol or etc and you want to look out for them.The bottomline Wolfie sounds like a hell of a kid that knew what to tell his Dad of what he needed to do.Bury the hatchet with Dave and start making magic again.It sounds to me that Valerie is very threaten by Wolfie in his likeness of Dave and Dave will have great influences on him spending that amount of time with him.Bottomline Valerie had to fuck it up.Unbelievable.

chi-town324
02-23-2007, 07:31 PM
hi all ..new to the site but a fan for 30 yrs....ya gotta love this soap opera ...but i say if the tour is off for now, get ur asses in the studio and record something in the meantime! Wolfie can record even if he cant go out on the road

Nickdfresh
02-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Has nothing to do with Val. It has to do with eddie! I think by the LA times artical you should be able to figure it out! sorry Roy you can now join the ranks of THe Guy.

Well, to be fair, Roy vaguely divulged his "source" and is trying to explain an actual even whereas "The Gay" would have us believe he's David Lee Roth's sister or something, giving a foreshadowing of what is to come...

Panamark
02-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Every scenario we are hearing, including this one says nothing
about Dave being out of Van Halen.

After all the dramas we have seen over the years, Im surprised
everyone is freaking out at this ??

DAVE IS STILL IN VAN HALEN.

When Mr Roth says its over, thats when its over.

If this really is Val intervening, Im sure there will eventually
be an amicable agreement between the parents.

mott98
02-23-2007, 07:45 PM
I actually agree with Valerie. Consider that Alex and Ed are alcoholics and Ed is full blown out of control --- and I believe she was on the road with Wolfie in 2004 when he was going onstage, so she saw the whole Ed meltdown debacle.....and your going to let your kid be supervised by Eddie --- don't think so.

Now, that is not all, unfortunately....

NOW, Ed is traveling in social circles with the porno industry. You know that his PR whore & fluffer and her 23 year old porn sluts are going to be part of the entourage---that whole scene has been leeching off of Ed and you know they are going to be all over this tour.

So, yeah, I could see why she might say, 'Not under these circumstances, no way!' Unless she went out on tour to chaperone, but why would she want to go around sitting in hotels for 6 months just to accomodate a VH tour ......

Best point made up above is --- if he can't tour, then just go back in and record the fuckin' album! We all got pumped up for 'Me Wise Magic' and we'd go nuts for a whole album, finished and released by say...September!

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Every scenario we are hearing, including this one says nothing
about Dave being out of Van Halen.

After all the dramas we have seen over the years, Im surprised
everyone is freaking out at this ??

DAVE IS STILL IN VAN HALEN.

When Mr Roth says its over, thats when its over.

If this really is Val intervening, Im sure there will eventually
be an amicable agreement between the parents.

Marky, mark, mark, mark............

It's NOT about Dave being "back in Van Halen"

It's like you calling me up and going "Mate!!, I just bought a '52 Gibby ES-335!!! "

But not mentioning to me it's missing the neck, the pickups have been replaced by condenser mics, the body has been "altered" by an eddie fan, and the hot pink enamel was applied with a toothbrush. ;)

WHAT form of VH has he joined?

spED is 9 eggs short of a dozen, and can't find his way out of a paper bag, Al's neck hurts, Mikey has been fired, spED's porno girlfriend is running the PR, his 15 year old son has to show pops his solos via ipod, and LiveNation won't even hang on long enough to back a 40 gig mini-tour. :rolleyes:

Not only has THIS VH not offered up any new material, but they're trying to get you to buy THE SAMES SONGS FOR THE 5TH TIME, but oh yeah......EVEN THAT IS POSTPONED.

And by the way, DAVE "isn't sure the Van Halens will be making it to NYC for the RNRHOF for Christ's sake...:rolleyes:

Yippe.

Dave's IN Sammy's OUT,,,

I'D RATHER IT BE SAMMY IN THIS VERSION OF VH, AND DAVE ON THE OUTSIDE WATCHING.

Mt. Krakalak
02-23-2007, 07:50 PM
No matter who is responsible for the postponement or cancelation, someone from the band needs to issue a statement! There are a lot of discouraged and pissed off fans and damage control is the priority task of the moment. Say something! Anything! Ed? Al? Don't just say nothing at all!! Save face and call a MATURE, HONEST, well planned and dignified press conference. DO SOMETHING!
YOU OWE AT LEAST THAT TO YOUR FANS! TRY TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR FANS. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Venom Thrust
02-23-2007, 07:51 PM
I simply look forward to the day you learn to spell the word ARTICLE correctly.

Anyway! It all has to do with EDDIE!! This is the dumbest rumor I have ever heard!! Good God!!!

Because I'm Anal Thrust, and I know more than The Gay or AssCardinal or Timmy BullShit!! Damn it, I really do!! :cry2:

eddie007
02-23-2007, 07:52 PM
ya know I'm a little late throwing my 2 cents into all this...

but, WITH ALL HONESTY I do have an L.A. source that told me in late Oct. early Nov. that this Roth thing was taking place with VH for sure.

When I asked him why he thought this took so long, he made a joke about Valerie hated Roth with a passion.

...I think I made mention of it on the Here it is people thread

BUT I SAID IT, only as an OPINION that made sense to me.

so I have to buy this Val stuff too, it makes too much sense

sucks....but with some time they can probably fix this mess.

God I hope it's only this.

If they can't tour right this minute....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put out some new music for christ's sake!!

Sweet Irony
02-23-2007, 07:53 PM
So, I wonder what Valeries problem would be....she was a child actor, she married a musician...she must know that her son, at nearly 16, is accomplished, ready, willing & able....and presumably (or, hopefully) mature enough in what hes doing to deal with the 'spotlight'...
Its not like hes 3, and she has to watch out for him! He certainly looks like he can hold his own. I guess I just dont really know enough about her (as a person, as a mother) to know whether or not to believe this scenario--
Anyway, I guess its all speculation at this point. And truthfully, isnt that what we all do best?? Fuck, we've all been speculating away for years now...!! :D
But I always love a thread by Munson, Roy Munson. Especially when FORD, GS and Mark pipe up...;)

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Mt. Krakalak
No matter who is responsible for the postponement or cancelation, someone from the band needs to issue a statement!

:rolleyes:

Riiiight.

Just what kind of statement do you expect from spEDCO?

Los Angeles
Associtaed Press

A fishnet stocking wearing spokewoman for Van Halen Music issued a statement today declaring........

LoungeMachine
02-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
So, I wonder what Valeries problem would be....she was a child actor, she married a musician...

I love it when people answer their own questions.

Saves me the effort.

Nickdfresh
02-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by mott98
I actually agree with Valerie. Consider that Alex and Ed are alcoholics and Ed is full blown out of control --- and I believe she was on the road with Wolfie in 2004 when he was going onstage, so she saw the whole Ed meltdown debacle.....and your going to let your kid be supervised by Eddie --- don't think so.

Now, that is not all, unfortunately....

NOW, Ed is traveling in social circles with the porno industry. You know that his PR whore & fluffer and her 23 year old porn sluts are going to be part of the entourage---that whole scene has been leeching off of Ed and you know they are going to be all over this tour.

So, yeah, I could see why she might say, 'Not under these circumstances, no way!' Unless she went out on tour to chaperone, but why would she want to go around sitting in hotels for 6 months just to accomodate a VH tour ......

Best point made up above is --- if he can't tour, then just go back in and record the fuckin' album! We all got pumped up for 'Me Wise Magic' and we'd go nuts for a whole album, finished and released by say...September!

Excellent post.

Sweet Irony
02-23-2007, 08:02 PM
I love it when people answer their own questions.

Saves me the effort.

Hey??! You were gonna answer my questions?

Im not really asking...just blah-blah ing the ole speculation!

With me, ALWAYS save your effort honey ;)

PlexiBrown
02-23-2007, 08:03 PM
No matter who is responsible for the postponement or cancelation, someone from the band needs to issue a statement! There are a lot of discouraged and pissed off fans and damage control is the priority task of the moment. Say something! Anything! Ed? Al? Don't just say nothing at all!! Save face and call a MATURE, HONEST, well planned and dignified press conference. DO SOMETHING!
YOU OWE AT LEAST THAT TO YOUR FANS! TRY TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR FANS. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Support Van Halen at your own risk. Buyer beware. I gave up on the 'they owe it to the fans" thing long ago.

Mt. Krakalak
02-23-2007, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoungeMachine
[B] :rolleyes:

Riiiight.

Just what kind of statement do you expect from spEDCO?

Well, if he can pull it outta his ass, hows about an honest explanation? How about letting us know what Ed, Al, Dave and W have been up to, what they plan to do in the future, and the real reason for postponement of the disk and tour.
Isn't that what you'd want to know? Use your imagination.

PlexiBrown
02-23-2007, 08:14 PM
hows about an honest explanation?

From Van Halen? Are you serious?

frankfasteddie
02-23-2007, 08:24 PM
wer bist du denn?

Ich bin frankfasteddie...du

ich wohne in frankfurt aber ich komme aus dem USA

Ich habe for 23 jahr warten fur diese ashlock zusammen speilen.....aber tut mir lied ich muse langer warten

pjvan
02-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Ed's Statement:

"Fuckin bitch said No!"

or is it:

"Fuckin Meth is a bitch!"

Mt. Krakalak
02-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
From Van Halen? Are you serious?

Sure. 2007 is about new beginnings, right? Giving up old animosities as mature, wisened men and such. Starting over, giving to the fans for a last time, going out on top with dignity...
Blah, blah, blah...
*insert any appropriate cliche in this space*

Hey, work with me here people!
Can I get an amen?

Hardrock69
02-23-2007, 08:34 PM

Ich habe for 23 jahr warten fur diese ashlock zusammen speilen.....aber tut mir lied ich muse langer warten

YEah...what HE said...

DavidLeeNatra
02-23-2007, 08:35 PM

ok...but pay respect to mr munson...

hideyoursheep
02-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Sure. 2007 is about new beginnings, right? Giving up old animosities as mature, wisened men and such. Starting over, giving to the fans for a last time, going out on top with dignity...
Blah, blah, blah...
*insert any appropriate cliche in this space*

Hey, work with me here people!
Can I get an amen?

How about a hearty...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:lol:

..Give up old animosity.....:lol:

Where's MIke?

AJW
02-23-2007, 08:50 PM
It looks that way.

I'm not sure what has been happening. It almost seems as though she didn't know about any of this until it was announced. I dunno...this is just what I'm getting.

This would really suck. I was in Wolf's corner and was ready to accept him for his role. Now this.

Ed call Mike and patch things up. Give him a shitload of money to tour with you guys and get this thing rolling already. You can tour with your son when he turns 18.

Terry
02-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Okay, fine, so Valerie doesn't want Wolfie to go on tour.

So Wolfie stays home and either Mike Anthony or Billy Sheehan is given a call, and let's get this show on the road.

cMb
02-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Val may not want this to happen with Wolf, but to put the kibosh on the whole thing? I don't think so.
Wolf is 16 next month, right? He can be emancipated & do it anyway if he wants. Plus, he would be waayy pissed at his ma for trying to treat him like a little baby.
If it is true, the 'postponement' is probably til Wolf's b-day next month, at which point he would be emancipated.

rustoffa
02-23-2007, 10:40 PM
So, I wonder what Valeries problem would be....she was a child actor, she married a musician...she must know that her son, at nearly 16, is accomplished, ready, willing & able....and presumably (or, hopefully) mature enough in what hes doing to deal with the 'spotlight'...
Its not like hes 3, and she has to watch out for him! He certainly looks like he can hold his own.

She's had her share of show-bizness, no doubt. If Valerie really is the one putting the ky-bosh on this deal, the baggage is there. Put yourself in her shoes. Long gone are the days of watching Mackenzie Phillips snorting coke off Bonnie Franklin's tits....those were kinder, gentler times. No mass-media, no publicity machines gone awry.

For all we know, Della Reese could be fillin' her head full of hobgoblins. "Val, you don't want Wolfie to end up like Britney....kids nowadays ain't prepared fo dat kinda stuff. How you think he'll look with his head shaved? UH-huh....girl, you better re-think the sityouayshon..."
:rolleyes:

danzig
02-23-2007, 11:00 PM
She don't want him bangin groupies like dad did when they were married. The show must go on Val............

glensfallspaul
02-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by 5150meanstreet
1. Because the promotion of the tour would/could/should lead to record sales.

and

2. Because it isn't necessary to put out another "Best Of"

I seem to remember reading an interview with Eddie shortly after BOV1 came out. He was asked when there would be a "Best of Volume 2" and he said then it was ready to go. Any word on what happened?

mott98
02-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by cMb

Wolf is 16 next month, right? He can be emancipated

Maybe this is the POSTPONEMENT factor. A few months until he can do that, then a tour.

Roy Munson
02-23-2007, 11:36 PM
Marky, mark, mark, mark............

It's NOT about Dave being "back in Van Halen"

It's like you calling me up and going "Mate!!, I just bought a '52 Gibby ES-335!!! "

ES-335's weren't made until '58.

jhale667
02-23-2007, 11:48 PM

Amazing how a guitar can sound so cool and yet look SO gay simultaneously....

...this from the TOTAL Strataholic guy... ;)

Van Hayride
02-23-2007, 11:48 PM
So,waiting over 20 years comes down to waiting for a 15 year old's school to finish. I am really curious whether this "lineup" can actually make a listenable recording. It would be amazing if they could, we may never know.............

FORD
02-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by jhale667

I don't see anything "gay" going on here.........
http://www.rikksrevues.com/TORocks4.jpg

frets5150
02-24-2007, 12:20 AM
Now you all know why Ed has been drinkin more than ever. Val's a Fuckin CUNT!!! That is all.:gulp:

frets5150
02-24-2007, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Okay, fine, so Valerie doesn't want Wolfie to go on tour.

So Wolfie stays home and either Mike Anthony or Billy Sheehan is given a call, and let's get this show on the road.

Bullshit why should Ed give in to Cunt Face? She took him for half of what he is worth.Ed may be alot of things but I doubt very much he is a bad Father and would not let harm come to his kid.Remember the vid of Ed chasin Fat sam across the stage when him and Antony were messin with him?

jhale667
02-24-2007, 12:29 AM
I don't see anything "gay" going on here.........
http://www.rikksrevues.com/TORocks4.jpg

I KEEED! I make joke with you! :D

And I DID say they sound cool...;) Keef's usually seen with a Tele, though...

Panamark
02-24-2007, 12:30 AM
Its not like hes 3, and she has to watch out for him! He certainly looks like he can hold his own. I guess I just dont really know enough about her (as a person, as a mother) to know whether or not to believe this scenario--
Anyway, I guess its all speculation at this point. And truthfully, isnt that what we all do best?? Fuck, we've all been speculating away for years now...!! :D
But I always love a thread by Munson, Roy Munson. Especially when FORD, GS and Mark pipe up...;)

LISA ! :cool:

Great to see ya treading the boards again !
SusieQ was wondering where you had got too
aswell.

Susie, look here's one accounted for :D

frets5150
02-24-2007, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa

For all we know, Della Reese could be fillin' her head full of hobgoblins.

bantonelli
02-24-2007, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Van Hayride
So,waiting over 20 years comes down to waiting for a 15 year old's school to finish. I am really curious whether this "lineup" can actually make a listenable recording. It would be amazing if they could, we may never know.............

Perhaps the Tour should start the day after Wolfie graduates with his diploma. :confused:

FORD
02-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Maybe Val could get that "Angel of Death" guy from her TV show to play the bass.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/Touched_by_an_angel_cast.jpg
As long as he agrees NOT to touch Eddie until the tour is over!! Or Dave!!!

NathanRay
02-24-2007, 01:13 AM
Val needs to recognize

Teen Wolf is gonna be splitin' many a bitch whether on tour or not. Dave will show him how to Deal with all that without going crazy. He seems pretty well balanced.

VH LINKS SUCKS
02-24-2007, 02:16 AM

Really?

Give us reason to believe your theory then! ;)

frankfasteddie
02-24-2007, 04:17 AM

Why who is the source, this is just like all the rest of the rumor threads....

by the way i liked the info you gave on Roth Radio, I wondered who that was Dirk calling from Germany.....Berlin right....nothing wrong with making a couple of bucks turning tricks.....

DavidLeeNatra
02-24-2007, 05:10 AM
Why who is the source, this is just like all the rest of the rumor threads....

by the way i liked the info you gave on Roth Radio, I wondered who that was Dirk calling from Germany.....Berlin right....nothing wrong with making a couple of bucks turning tricks.....

munson does not stir up shit here...that's why...if this was coming from some newbie I'd be with you...but munson is cool...

frankfasteddie
02-24-2007, 05:21 AM
I'll take your word for it and will be the first to say I hope this is the problem.......Munson no hard feelings

:D :D :D :D :D

ELVIS
02-24-2007, 07:57 AM

That's basically what I was thinking after I read the Dave article...

:elvis:

TheArchitect
02-24-2007, 08:06 AM

He's accomplished? At what pray tell? Spankin' is all he is accomplished at according to dear old dad

quinny
02-24-2007, 08:09 AM
fuck me, you all spring like a rat out of a drain pipe when anyone comes out with something half remote as being true!

Van Halen buz is tighter than a motherfucker as you guys would say.

This deal is well guarded, proof herein lies with fuck all interviews and lots of fucking SPECULATION (pronounced in a dave drawl kinda way heathens)

I dont dis anybodys claims, but I dont believe none either.

We know what they want us to know CVH's-have patience and believe it!

Christ...not like you've waited long fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoungeMachine
02-24-2007, 08:55 AM

Wrong.

They weren't produced for public sale 'til 58

:cool:

They were made years before that.

Ellyllions
02-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Actually I hope that this is true. Would show some damn care for her son.

I'd be the same way and I've said it before. No fucking way I'd let my 15 year old son go on this tour and become another rock-n-roll statistic. If Ed really wants to protect his "legacy" he'll do everything he can to make sure his son grows up in some similance of normalcy.

I mean c'mon, Ed's a drunk....hanging with porn stars...absolute mess. Would you really want your child being taken care of by "minders" during a summer long rock tour with that element around them in the most impressionable age of his life?

Really?

Roy Munson
02-24-2007, 11:14 AM
Wrong.

They weren't produced for public sale 'til 58

:cool:

They were made years before that.

You asshole!!!! Where'd you get your information?

Now I gotta go dig through my books an' stuff.

FWIW...an old fella about 90 years young lives in my little town and has a late '58-early '59 cherry red dot ES-335 that's he bought new. Yes, he bought it NEW. I tried to buy it from him a few years back for 10K but he said NO WAY.

Roy Munson
02-24-2007, 11:15 AM
I'll take your word for it and will be the first to say I hope this is the problem.......Munson no hard feelings

:D :D :D :D :D

No worries.

:)

Roy Munson
02-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by jhale667

I love all guitars. I try not to discriminate.

That said, I have had a raging love affair with my Collings D2H dread since I bought it a couple of years back. Instant boner as soon as you pick the first G-run.

Romeo Delight
02-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That's basically what I was thinking after I read the Dave article...

:elvis:

“ Originally posted by FORD
If Wolfie is what it takes to snap Eddie out of the twilight zone, then so be it. Dave said that Wolfie had a lot to do with him being there, so if Dave thinks Wolfie can cut it, I'll give him a fair shot. ”

I've been saying this all along.

Pretty funny that after all of the stunts the band has pulled, getting permission from Mommy is the only thing holding this back.

Mt. Krakalak
02-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
If Ed really wants to protect his "legacy" he'll do everything he can to make sure his son grows up in some similance of normalcy.

I agree. That's the sort of thought I had when I saw those pics of Aric at a running race. I was surprised to see that Alex's kid is a competitive athlete in high school. Not that I claim to know everything about the kid based on two pictures, but you have to have some normalcy in your home life to train and participate in sports at that age. It's pretty safe to assume Aric is not pothead or cig smoker, and probably has other focus and goals. Those goals may not include being in a rock band with dad. Perhaps Alex realizes the road is NOT the place for a teenage kid and encourages Aric to excel in other more "normal" areas of life, away from the brutal world of the entertainment industry. Not that it makes Aric more normal than Wolfie, just "differnt." Anyone remember "differnt?"
It's all just speculation, of course.

slage33
02-24-2007, 01:44 PM
i just talked to my friend at live nation. He said val as been diffucult right from the beginng of negotiations, But he hears shes not the problem right now. also eddie is not in rehab. The real problem is ticket prices and money in general. also micheal anthony is currently sueing van halen. Im not shure what the truth is, i dont think anybody but the band knows .Again i dont claim to be a insider, im just passing on what hear.

FORD
02-24-2007, 01:58 PM
I agree. That's the sort of thought I had when I saw those pics of Aric at a running race. I was surprised to see that Alex's kid is a competitive athlete in high school. Not that I claim to know everything about the kid based on two pictures, but you have to have some normalcy in your home life to train and participate in sports at that age. It's pretty safe to assume Aric is not pothead or cig smoker, and probably has other focus and goals. Those goals may not include being in a rock band with dad. Perhaps Alex realizes the road is NOT the place for a teenage kid and encourages Aric to excel in other more "normal" areas of life, away from the brutal world of the entertainment industry. Not that it makes Aric more normal than Wolfie, just "differnt." Anyone remember "differnt?"
It's all just speculation, of course.

Maybe Aric lives with his mom most of the time. But I probably would give Alex more credit, since (as far as I know) he takes sobriety a bit more seriously than his brother.

hideyoursheep
02-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Pretty funny how Boy has become the one element holding Van Halen back now.

Like I said, it's not Wolfie, or his mom...

It's spED.

Think about it.

chi-town324
02-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by slage33
i just talked to my friend at live nation. He said val as been diffucult right from the beginng of negotiations, But he hears shes not the problem right now. also eddie is not in rehab. The real problem is ticket prices and money in general. also micheal anthony is currently sueing van halen. Im not shure what the truth is, i dont think anybody but the band knows .Again i dont claim to be a insider, im just passing on what hear. Mikey sueing VH? WHAT A SHOCK!

cMb
02-24-2007, 04:49 PM
also micheal anthony is currently suing van halen.
Motherfucker never did shit! WTF could he possibly be suing for??
Maybe he's suing to give back all that free cash he collected from Ed & Dave for all those years...
If that fucktard holds up this tour I'll hit 'em in the fuckin' head with a bottle of his stupid friggin' hot sauce

Ellyllions
02-24-2007, 05:20 PM
I think your source at LN is mixed up.
I think the lawsuit he's hearing about is the ASCAP/VH/Led Zep/Colorado club owner thing.

Too ironic to hear about 2 lawsuits from the same (ish) camp in one day.

Although I could be wrong....

glensfallspaul
02-24-2007, 05:20 PM
micheal anthony is currently sueing van halen.

Nigel Harrison and Frank Infante did the same thing when Blondie reformed...then were upset that the band wouldn't let them play with the group at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Is there any confirmation of an MA vs VH lawsuit?

Vinnie Velvet
02-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Nigel Harrison and Frank Infante did the same thing when Blondie reformed...then were upset that the band wouldn't let them play with the group at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Is there any confirmation of an MA vs VH lawsuit?

Mike is not suing VH.

Remember, this is "Mikey", the nicest person in the whole wide world! :rolleyes:

DLR_EngineRoom
02-27-2007, 05:42 PM
It looks that way.

Guys guys guys guys GUYS!!!

Do the math...it's obvious

Wolfie down with alcohol and hoes for several months on end. His dad looking after him as far as booze and drugs doesn't say a lot, especially to Valerie. Little/no time for homework, and let's face it, you're partying with David Lee Roth. The entire band is single. Duh. It all adds up.

Valerie is pretty much BEGGING Michael Anthony to return so she won't get into a huge scrap with Wolfie and Ed.

I dunno, appears to be pretty clear - to me anyways.

Soundtaster
02-27-2007, 05:48 PM

Scaring...but you're right! We got enough of britneys (a.k.a. child stars...)

Pasadena Bunnie
02-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom

Wolfie down with alcohol and hoes for several months on end. His dad looking after him as far as booze and drugs doesn't say a lot, especially to Valerie. Little/no time for homework, and let's face it, you're partying with David Lee Roth. The entire band is single. Duh. It all adds up.

Valerie is pretty much BEGGING Michael Anthony to return so she won't get into a huge scrap with Wolfie and Ed.

Al is very married and completely settled down. One of his sons is a year or two older than Wolfie, but I'm sure Wolfie is like a son to him as well. Al will not lead a wild and crazy lifestyle, and I do think he plays a large part (besides Wolfie) in bringing Ed back down to earth from Ed's partying ways.

We are doing alot of speculating, but we don't know what's going on.

Vinnie Velvet
02-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom

Well, it seems possible that the tour postponement is about Val and not wanting Wolfie to tour, etc.

I'm not sure what kind of arrangement Val and Ed agreed upon when they divorced.

Maybe they are waiting until Wolf officially turns 16 on March 16th? I dunno.

But if most sources say that the postponement does not have anything to do with any internal strife between band members, if Eddie was so fucked up, wouldn't that make for band member tension?

Vinnie Velvet
02-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
Al is very married and completely settled down. One of his sons is a year or two older than Wolfie, but I'm sure Wolfie is like a son to him as well. Al will not lead a wild and crazy lifestyle, and I do think he plays a large part (besides Wolfie) in bringing Ed back down to earth from Ed's partying ways.

We are doing alot of speculating, but we don't know what's going on.

That's right. We don't know what's going on.

All we know is this: Dave rejoined the Van Halens with Wolfie on bass, things were going great, they rehearsed, a tour was planned, they made an announcement of the tour (but no dates) along with Dave as singer, and did a band picture for Rolling Stone.....now, tour plans have been put on "hold" for whatever reason.

And of course there is the Hall induction ceremony.

diamondD
02-28-2007, 10:50 PM

Does Jay still need a spokesperson or is he able to post on his own yet? ;) :)

FORD
02-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Does Jay still need a spokesperson or is he able to post on his own yet? ;) :)

Jay's probably old enough to be Van Halen's next drummer by now :D

frankfasteddie
03-09-2007, 06:23 AM

Yeah now what's your thoughts, I told you this was bullshit.....and now you see I was correct. Unless Valerie told Eddie the only way Wolfgang goes on tour is if you go to rehab. Now that is a rumor I can believe.

4moreyears
03-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Fuck IT, Get Al, Wolfie, Vai and Dave and hit the road.