PDA

View Full Version : 3 Remastered Dave albums to be re-released

perilousepete
02-26-2007, 12:37 AM
http://www.vanhalenstore.com/page/VH/PROD/new/CDDLRSET

i saw this so i figured i'd post it, you can buy em on this site...first time "Sonrisa Salvaje " has been released on CD so i'll have to check that out to see if the spanish verision can hold any water to the original EEAS...

DLRdelight!
02-26-2007, 01:27 AM
ive been wa the spanish videos lately

FORD
02-26-2007, 03:15 AM
Did somebody mention the Spanish videos?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/52_t35dwF0k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/52_t35dwF0k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Anonymous
02-26-2007, 06:24 AM
1994’s Your Filthy Little Mouth is one of Roth’s more prolific projects, and highly regarded as one of his best albums to his huge fan base.

:lol:

Someone must've read my post about this album... and got a bit confused.

I regard it as one of Dave's best... but does his huge fanbase consider it one of his best? :rofl:

Cheers! :bottle:

jasongt06
02-26-2007, 07:55 AM
Ive always thought that Your Filthy Little Mouth is a very underated album. People like to bag on Dave but you hardly ever hear mentioned how diverse Dave's solo career is. No two of his albums follow the same format ala AC/DC

Panamark
02-27-2007, 02:07 AM
What about DLRBand ??

FORD
02-27-2007, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

I regard it as one of Dave's best... but does his huge fanbase consider it one of his best? :rofl:

I consider it some of his best songwriting. Very underrated album. Good to see it available again.

Bill Lumbergh
02-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Well, it DOES seem to get a lot of love around here....I dig it....

glensfallspaul
03-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
What about DLRBand ??

That album is awesome...it should have heralded a great comeback after the 1996 VH debacle.

Padre Atilio
03-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Too bad they didnt remaster all of em :( but I cant wait till I get these three :) (hope they will available on torrent sites :p )

Padre Atilio
03-02-2007, 12:25 PM
1994’s Your Filthy Little Mouth is one of Roth’s more prolific projects, and highly regarded as one of his best albums to his huge fan base.
really ??? from what I read here it isnt true. I will give it one more try...

bueno bob
03-02-2007, 12:27 PM
"DLR Band" needs a whole new mix altogether...

ELVIS
03-05-2007, 02:52 AM
Check out some of these comments I found on the net...

mfergel
Oh man. Hard to find? You're kidding me? Also, Your Filthy Little Mouth is by far his worst album with the one not listed (Skyscraper) being one of the best.

Anyway, of all the concerts I've seen, David Lee was the worse. In fact the tour I saw lasted one show. Supposedly it was because jason Becker fell ill but I think it was because it sucked so bad. All he did was play Van Halen tunes. Nothing, zip, nada; from his solo albums.

sambargun
mfergel, you're spot on, that was the worst. Skyscraper was the best, no doubt. And an album in spanish? When Kurt Cobain said about "Corporate Rock Whoring", I think he meant stuff like this. If he was so desperate to please his spanish fans, he should done a fresh one, not do the same album in spanish.....still the girls(in those days) would have freaked out on that one

Cathedral
These records are stupidly easy to find in any record store here though. Even the Spanish Eat 'Em and Smile, walk into any record store that still carries Vinyl and they'll have a copy. Why isn't Skyscraper getting this treatment?

bluesblaster
this is david lee roth getting as much public attention to forward his career (i.e. make more money) while the public eye is turned to him because of the possible van halen reunion

JS5150
A Little Aint Enough is bad beyond the title track, and even that is barely above mediocre.

GrnOffspring23
Huge fan base? You've gotta be kidding me. This is a blatant advertisement for a has-been (or never was, if you look at his solo career) who's trying to make a quick buck.

KissingShadows
Why did they remaster those and not Eat Em and Smile...

CosyNinja
Where are the Sammy hagar van halen years? Why aren't they remastering those. They sound like crap next to the first six that are remastered.

Anty 7
Eat 'em and smile is his best solo record br far, Steve Vai is the best there is, even twenty years ago. I prefer that one to skyscraper.
Yankee rose, shyboy tobacco road and bump and grind are awesome tracks.

HardAttack :
It's David Lee Roth... is this honestly even worth talking about?

LMAO!

:elvis:

Satan
03-05-2007, 02:57 AM
Elvis, why did you bring that sheepshit in here? :rolleyes:

ELVIS
03-05-2007, 03:14 AM
No particular reason...

Jérôme Frenchise
03-05-2007, 04:00 AM
Damn, why didn't they remaster EEAS and Skyscraper? They are the only two that need to be.

Jérôme Frenchise
03-05-2007, 04:50 AM
My copy of "Sonrisa Salvaje", which was ripped from vinyl, has a deeper, clearer and louder sound than the Warner EEAS CD... Something should really be done about it. :cool: