PDA

View Full Version : BBC reported WTC 7 collapse before it happenned!!

FORD
02-26-2007, 11:37 PM
BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell
Revealing, shocking video shows reporter talking about collapse with WTC 7 still standing in background, Google removes clip

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet
Monday, February 26, 2007 (UPDATED 7:58PM CST)

An astounding video uncovered from the archives today shows the BBC reporting on the collapse of WTC Building 7 over twenty minutes before it fell at 5:20pm on the afternoon of 9/11. The incredible footage shows BBC reporter Jane Standley talking about the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building while it remains standing in the live shot behind her head.

http://prisonplanet.com/Pictures/feb07/260207WTC_BBC3.jpg

Minutes before the actual collapse of the building is due, the feed to the reporter mysteriously dies.

http://prisonplanet.com/Pictures/feb07/260207WTC_BBC4.jpg

To be clear, the Salomon Brothers Building is just a different name for Building 7 or WTC 7.

Although there is no clock or time stamp on the footage, the source claims the report was given at 4:57pm EST, 23 minutes before Building 7 collapsed at 5:20pm. While the exact time of the report cannot be confirmed at present, it is clear from the footage that the reporter is describing the collapse of WTC 7 while it clearly remains standing behind her in the live shot.

The fact that the BBC reported on the collapse of Building 7 over twenty minutes in advance of its implosion obviously provokes a myriad of questions as to how they knew it was about to come down when the official story says its collapse happened accidentally as a result of fire damage and debris weakening the building's structure.

As we have documented before, firefighters, police and first responders were all told to get back from the building because it was about to be brought down. It is widely acknowledged by those who were there on the scene that warnings were issued for people to evacuate the area in anticipation of the building's collapse, with some even stating that a 20 second countdown preceded the collapse of the 47-story skyscraper, again clearly suggesting that it was taken down by means of explosives as the video footage of its implosion illustrates.

Alex Jones' film Terror Storm documents how Thermate was the likely culprit for the implosion of the twin towers and also explores the collapse of WTC 7.

In a September 2002 PBS documentary, the owner of the WTC complex Larry Silverstein discusses Building 7 and states that in the late afternoon of September 11, the decision was made to "pull it." The term "pull it" is industry jargon for controlled demolition, but Silverstein denied charges that WTC 7 had been deliberately brought down.

This newly uncovered video confirms that the collapse of WTC 7 was no surprise, because television news stations were reporting on it before it happened!

This footage is absolutely amazing and should provoke a firestorm of new questions aimed both at Silverstein and the BBC. Who told the BBC that the building was going to collapse before it did and why were they reporting its fall in advance of the event actually taking place?

Many have speculated that some kind of press release was leaked too soon and AP wires, radio stations and TV news outlets prematurely reported on WTC 7's collapse.

The video also severely undermines the credibility of the BBC who recently caused controversy by airing a 9/11 hit piece that sought to debunk questions that bring the official story into doubt.

Calls have already been put through to the BBC reporting the "mistake," The BBC have promised to "look into it."

Moronic commenters on Digg are already trying to bury the story, yet none of them have an answer as to why the BBC reported the building's collapse before it happened. Click here to add your own comment and counter the debunkers.

ACTION: E Mail the BBC and ask them to clarify exactly why their reporter is announcing the collapse of Building 7 before it has collapsed.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C7SwOT29gbc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C7SwOT29gbc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
02-28-2007, 08:51 AM
Downloadable video:

http://cdn-76.liveleak.com/liveleak/6/asdjdhhd/2007/Feb/26/LiveLeak-dot-com-32281-911_7_building_collapse_WTC7_23_minute_warning.avi

DLR'sCock
02-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Anyone who thinks that 9/11 is exactly what we were told is blind or afraid. Now what exactly as the "truth" of the day was, is up for debate, but the truth NOW is that so so many doubt the reality of what that day supposedly was that perhaps that the "people" can handle the truth. Then again none of us know what the truth absolutley is, but much is amiss.

It's so funny how so many people are so numb or cynical out here, well at least out here in east coast country. A huge chunk of New Jerseyans died on 9/11, I think more than 700, and everyone out here has a friend or family member that was directly affected, I know I do, so many people I know barely escaped, and so many people I know lost people, so yeah for us it's well more personal, not just some idealistic bullshit........., and most of us know that the Bush Admin. is full of shit, they need the inbred morons in the rest of the country to follow them still. Hell polls of most NYC residents show that a majority think mcuh is not what as we are told.

There is no justice, all there is, is self serving man. 2001 says it the best I think, you know the monkey bashing the skull of the other monkey.

Hardrock69
02-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Time Stamp Confirms BBC Reported WTC 7 Collapse 26 Minutes In Advance
Debunkers' claims about blue screens, inconclusive time frame of Jane Standley footage eviscerated

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Wednesday, February 28, 2007

If there was any remaining doubt that the BBC reported the collapse of Building 7 over 20 minutes before it fell then it has now evaporated with the discovery of footage from the BBC's News 24 channel that shows the time stamp at 21:54 (4:54PM EST) when news of the Salomon Brothers Building is first broadcast, a full 26 minutes in advance of its collapse.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/february2007/280207bbc.jpg

According to FEMA, WTC 7 collapsed at 5:20pm on the afternoon of 9/11. Since British Summer Time is five hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time, the BBC reported the collapse of Building 7 at 4:54PM EST, a full 26 minutes before it collapsed.

"News is continuing to come in as you can imagine. We're now being told that another enormous building in New York has collapsed. It is the 47-story Salomon Brothers building [better known as WTC Building 7] which was situated very close to the World Trade Center, right there in this financial capitol," states the anchor Gavin Estler.

Following the controversy created by Monday's footage in which BBC correspondent Jane Standley is seen live in New York reporting the collapse of Building 7 as it remains standing behind her, many debunkers tried to claim that the images were inconclusive because there was no time stamp on the footage. Others alleged that Standley was merely standing in front of a dated blue screen image and that the shot in her background was a recording from earlier in the day. Both these objections can now be easily dismissed by the addition of the News 24 footage confirming that the news that Building 7 had collapsed was prematurely reported by 26 minutes.

Since the BBC obviously had a source for this information, though they refuse to acknowledge exactly what that source was, it can be surmised that the news took a few minutes to make its way to the on air anchor, therefore we can approximate that someone knew Building 7 was going to collapse at least half an hour before it fell. However, if we factor in CNN's Aaron Brown reporting that Building 7 "has collapsed or is collapsing" at 4:15PM EST, then that's over an hour before the building imploded into its own footprint.

First responders, firefighters and police are all on the record as stating they were told Building 7 was to be "brought down" and many took that to mean that it was going to be intentionally demolished by means of explosives. Some even reported a 20 second countdown preceding the building's collapse, which can only mean one thing - that it was deliberately imploded according to a pre-determined schedule.

Building 7 stood 355 feet away from the north tower. Structures closer to the twin towers that were bombarded with debris and essentially hollowed out remained standing for weeks after 9/11, until they were demolished by explosive crews, whereas Building 7 suffered relatively little damage and yet imploded hours after the towers fell. In their Conspiracy Files "documentary" the BBC said WTC 7 was a "raging inferno" when in fact fires were confined to just eight floors according to FEMA.

World Trade Center Building 3 (pictured above), known publicly as the 22-story Marriott Hotel positioned between the twin towers, was heavily damaged during the collapse of WTC 2, yet it did not experience uniform collapse either vertically or horizontally.

The BBC's pathetic excuse for not being able to confirm that they reported the collapse of WTC 7 in advance, that they lost the tapes of the BBC World 9/11 coverage, was nothing more than an attempt to make questions about this huge controversy go away. It remains to be seen if they'll issue another response now that it is 100% certified that they reported the collapse of a building 26 minutes before it happened. So far wider mainstream coverage of this mammoth story has been all but mute.

We received an interesting e mail from a CNN archivist in Atlanta who stated their utter disbelief at the notion that BBC has lost any of their 9/11 archives.

"I'm an archivist with the CNN News Library in Atlanta, and I can tell you with absolute certainty, the mere idea that news agencies such as ours would "misplace" any airchecks from 9/11 is preposterous. CNN has these tapes locked away from all the others. People like myself, who normally would have access to any tapes in our library, must ask special permission in order to view airchecks from that day. Multiple tapes would have been recording their broadcast that day, and there are also private agencies that record all broadcasts from all channels - constantly - in the event that a news agency missed something or needs something. They don't just have one copy... they have several. It's standard procedure, and as soon as the second plane hit, they would start recording several copies on other tapes machines all day long."

"The only information they need to give out is the source of the collapse claim. No one is saying the BBC is "part of the conspiracy," we're saying that someone gave that reporter the information ahead of time. The source of that information is the only thing they can reveal that would be meaningful."

Just ten days after the airing of its bias, error ridden, propagandistic hit piece against the 9/11 truth movement, the BBC's program directors are probably wishing they had never gone near the subject. The response metered out against them, bolstered by the Building 7 fiasco, has tarnished the corporation's credibility and their sophistic attempt to rebut the accusations has only made matters worse.

Suffice to say it would be a very stupid decision to re-air Guy Smith's farce of a documentary in any country ever again. Perhaps the BBC could do us all a favor and 'lose' the tapes just like they claim to have lost the tapes of their 9/11 coverage.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/280207timestamp.htm

DLR'sCock
02-28-2007, 05:58 PM
and so it continues...

Seshmeister
02-28-2007, 06:08 PM
When like 100 other pieces of bullshit from Jones this is debunked I wish he would have the courage to stand up for once and apologise.

FORD
02-28-2007, 06:38 PM
OK Sesh.....

As someone who probably watches the BBC more than most of us, do you care to explain the obvious discrepancy when a building clearly seen behind the reporter live on the air, is reported as collapsed.

For the record, I used to think the BBC was a fair and unbiased source of news. But this stinks like an Eddie Van Halen fart after an all night Smoking Loon binge.

Dave's PA Rental
02-28-2007, 06:46 PM
This is pathetic. I have vivid memories of news reports that day that said that WTC 7 was burning out of control all afternoon and was expected to come down.

But since that day was so ordinary and calm, and everyone was communicating so clearly, there is no way that a foreign reporter could mistakenly say that WTC 7 had come down, when she meant to say it was expected to come down. That isnt possible. Must be a conspiracy.

That day was the biggest clusterfuck since Pearl Harbor. Everything went wrong. And as we get further and further away from 9/11, the easier is will be for those with agendas to paint history with their revisionist brushes.

PS, I voted for Bill Clinton and John Kerry.

Dave's PA Rental
02-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah, and "Pull the building" is firechief-speak for "get everyone out before the building falls down around them", not "demo the place". Idiots.

Dave's PA Rental
02-28-2007, 06:53 PM
It was also reported that afternoon by American news that one of the terrorists was captured trying to escape Boston on a train to Providence. Turned out to be just a run of the mill towel-head. Lots of mistakes and incorrect assumptions that day my friends. Not a conspiracy.

Guitar Shark
02-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
This is pathetic.

Amen.

Conspiracy theorists are ruining the Democratic party's chances of gaining more broad-based support.

hideyoursheep
02-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Amen.

Conspiracy theorists are ruining the Democratic party's chances of gaining more broad-based support.

We need Ross Perot.

Seshmeister
02-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
OK Sesh.....

As someone who probably watches the BBC more than most of us, do you care to explain the obvious discrepancy when a building clearly seen behind the reporter live on the air, is reported as collapsed.

For the record, I used to think the BBC was a fair and unbiased source of news. But this stinks like an Eddie Van Halen fart after an all night Smoking Loon binge.

First up I am a total fucking cynic about everything and I think that is more than fucking obvious from going on 8 years of posts here.

Secondly the UK government detests the BBC no matter which party is in power because the BBC see's it's role, quite rightly as taking them on.

To me this latest one reminds me a lot of the creationists. It used to be stuff like animals but these days every so often a nut will come up some microbe that doesn't fit with Darwinian theory and until some poor bastard has to spend 3 years of intense research proving SCIENTIFICALLY it's bullshit then they do their thing.

Yet again with this fucking 9-11 bullshit it's fucking insane.

Conspiracy theorists NEVER fucking come up with an even half decent alternative.

These are the people that said that the 3rd plane couldn't have crashed where it did because they did an internet search on a fucking road site making it 4 miles when as the bird flies it was under a mile.

I fucking bet the larger of my two testicles Jones has not contacted the journalist involved and hasn't asked the BBC why they made the mistake or any shit.

Look at the fucking options.

a) Building 7 went on fire and collapsed becaue the fire reached some boilers making it collapse.

b) There was a secret CIA control centre which guided the cruise missiles which looked totally like planes into the WTC. The people on the planes disappeared mysteriously. The BBC was contacted by the BCE/CIA to say that building 7 was going to collapse BUT and this is the big fucking mistake, they sent the message too early. It was esssential to the BCE that the BBC reported the building as collapsing. It collapsing without the BBC saying so would fuck their big plot up totally. The fact that if it collapsed people would say 'hey it's collapsed' was totally irelevant. No. What we will do is tell the BBC it's going to collapse and then the news will arrive on time and then we can get Iraqs oil. The important thing here is not that the WTC has collapsed the key is that if the empty building number 7 collapses then we can get Iraqs oil goddamit.

Which fucking one seems the most logical? What in the name of cunt are you and Jones talking about?

Get a fucking life you fruitcake.:D

You know I would just laugh at Jones and you and your ilk but what annoys me is that whilst you waste your time on this crap you are working for Bush. They fucking love it because it's bullshit. You child. It's all a big fuckibg waste of time. Instead of dealing with the real issues like the 20 billion stolen from Iraq and given to Haliburton or the total fuckup of not planning for the post war aftermath, you spend your time on shit like this?

Get a fucking grip.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
02-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Indeed...

I cun't believe we're still discussing the conspiracy bullshit...

In fact, "fruitcakes" like Ford are not fully to blame though. The US and NYS gov'ts fucked the investigation (about $60K worth I think) and authorities failed to stop what was an almost blatantly obvious plot.

But those buildings were not a "controlled demolition."

Show me that operation. Hundreds, if not thousands, involved --but nobody talked? Yeah, right...

Seshmeister
02-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Can you imagine the fucking crap these people would have come up with if we didn't have multiple videos of the planes hitting the towers?

Because we don't have that at the Pentagon it's a fucking cruise mieeile or drone or something.

The BCE plan was apparently to fly two planes into the WTC. Then fire a cruise missile at the Pentagon after reinforcing the walls where it's going to hit so that only some people get killed. Then to plant demolition charges in the WTC and building 7. Then kill all the people on the Pentagon flight. Then shoot down the fourth plane. At the same time they want to make Bush look stupid by not reacting quickly.

They also then bribe every structural engineer in the world to keep quiet but make the fatal mistake of not buying out Jones and his 20 year old fucking college dropout pal.

Words fail me.

Cheers!

TVGUY
02-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Terroirst hijack plane full of fuel.
Terrorist fly plane into buildings.
Fuel and debris burn at very high temps inside buidling.
Metal beams fail due to high temps.
Building falls.

THAT"S IT...
No spooky explainations... It is what it is.. deal with it.

knuckleboner
02-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Anyone who thinks that 9/11 is exactly what we were told is blind or afraid.

i'm afraid you're wrong; i think i can see pretty clearly...

FORD
02-28-2007, 11:53 PM
The Bush Criminal Empire lied cheated and stole their way into power. They lied cheated and stole their way into the Iraq war and they continue to lie cheat and steal at every opportunity.

But on 9-11-01 they were totally and completely honest.

And you think that sounds sane and logical??

knuckleboner
03-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by FORD
The Bush Criminal Empire lied cheated and stole their way into power. They lied cheated and stole their way into the Iraq war and they continue to lie cheat and steal at every opportunity.

But on 9-11-01 they were totally and completely honest.

And you think that sounds sane and logical??

umm...if i disagree with the first part, and mostly disagree with the 2nd part, then, from my point of view, it's not so illogical to believe the third.

(i think it's a poor administration. hands down. detrimental policies. but it doesn't necessarily mean i think it's the devil incarnate.)

Hardrock69
03-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Amen.

Of course they are. And some of them are Republicans, who seek to do just that. How else to ruin a party's street-cred but by pretending to be one of them, but blathering out the most insane bullshit......

Like "Elvis was an FBI Agent who liked to pop pills...."

Oh...wait a minute....he actually WAS an FBI agent who like to pop pills......

BigBadBrian
03-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Can you imagine the fucking crap these people would have come up with if we didn't have multiple videos of the planes hitting the towers?

Because we don't have that at the Pentagon it's a fucking cruise mieeile or drone or something.

The BCE plan was apparently to fly two planes into the WTC. Then fire a cruise missile at the Pentagon after reinforcing the walls where it's going to hit so that only some people get killed. Then to plant demolition charges in the WTC and building 7. Then kill all the people on the Pentagon flight. Then shoot down the fourth plane. At the same time they want to make Bush look stupid by not reacting quickly.

They also then bribe every structural engineer in the world to keep quiet but make the fatal mistake of not buying out Jones and his 20 year old fucking college dropout pal.

Words fail me.

Cheers!

:D :D

Nickdfresh
03-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Elvis was an FBI Agent?

I thought he was an honorary DEA (forerunner of --some narcotics bureau or whatever) Agent????