X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Muse

does anyone else like them...they are seriously one of the best bands i have ever heard
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD
  • DLRdelight!
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

i thought they were ok nothing great though. in fact i have only heard one or two songs

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Van Halen.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• DLRdelight!
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

yeah sorry about that lol. i had to edit it because my computer is going fucking nuts and i hate mispelling things and in the mist of that i realized that if you are here than you like van halen.

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

its all good, they have some good stuff, i think the biggest reason i like them is because they are a good break from the usual screaming music i listen to

Comment

• Last_Child
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

I hate them... mostly thanks to Norwegian radio who fucking loves them & plays their songs to death.
            "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• The_KiD
              Commando
              • Jun 2005

I have dug a few songs... "time is running out" I believe is great. But as a whole I think they are growing..

Cheers,

KiD

Comment

Working...