Mush Limpdick nominated for Nobel Peace Prize????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Mush Limpdick nominated for Nobel Peace Prize????

February 1, 2007
    Professor Ole Danbolt Mjos
    Chairman,
    Norwegian Nobel Institute
    Henrik Ibsens Gate 51
    NO-0255
    Oslo, Norway

Dear Dr. Mjos:

Landmark Legal Foundation herewith submits the name of Rush Limbaugh as an unsolicited nomination for the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.

We are offering this nomination for Mr. Limbaugh's nearly two decades of tireless efforts to promote liberty, equality and opportunity for all mankind, regardless of race, creed, economic stratum or national origin. We fervently believe that these are the only real cornerstones of just and lasting peace throughout the world.

Rush Limbaugh is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host in the United States and one of the most popular broadcasters in the world. His daily radio show is heard on more than 600 radio stations in the United States and around the world. For 18 years he has used his show to become the foremost advocate for freedom and democracy in the world today. Everyday he gives voice to the values of democratic governance, individual opportunity and the just, equal application of the rule of law -- and it is fitting the Nobel Committee recognize the power of these ideals to build a truly peaceful world for future generations.

Thank you for your thoughtful and serious consideration of this nomination. Should you require additional information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Mark R. Levin
    President

SOURCE Landmark Legal Foundation
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Still to come...

Bush Criminal Empire Post

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

ANYBODY can be "nominated" for a Nobel.

Notice the term "unsolicitated"

The REAL nominees are sought out by the foundation from within their respective fields.

I hereby nominate ELVIS for the Nobel Prize for Medicine.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...