PDA

View Full Version : Angelina Jolie joins Council on Foreign Relations.

Coyote
03-02-2007, 09:21 AM
ANGELINA A BABE AMID BRAINIACS
By ANGELA MONTEFINISE and SUSAN EDELMAN

February 25, 2007 -- The prestigious Council on Foreign Relations is about to get a jolt of sex appeal.

The exclusive, Manhattan-based foreign-policy group has decided to admit actress Angelina Jolie, a U.N. goodwill ambassador who has taken more than 30 trips worldwide to advocate for refugees, AIDS orphans and disaster victims.

On Friday night, the council's membership accepted Jolie's nomination - meaning she will soon be rubbing elbows with other club members such as Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, Henry Kissinger, Colin Powell and Alan Greenspan.

The group requires no academic credentials but looks for members who take part in world affairs.

Many current members call Jolie qualified and support her induction.

"Bring her on," said Dr. Gordon Adams, an international-affairs professor. "The idea of having Henry Kissinger and Angelina Jolie in the same organization is dazzling."

Member Carol Adelman, former head of U.S. foreign-aid programs, said, "It's not like Paris Hilton is being nominated."

Link (http://www.nypost.com/seven/02252007/news/worldnews/angelina_a_babe_amid_brainiacs_worldnews_angela_mo ntefinise_____and_susan_edelman.htm)

Coyote
03-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Somehow my interest in her dropped a bit...

hideyoursheep
03-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Could she be any less credible than CondeLIESa?

Just keep pushing her strollers,Brad!!

Hardrock69
03-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Man....this is unprecedented....

The CFR usually only admits WASP NeoCon PowerBrokers of the type who actually run the Earth.

I am kinda amazed at this.....

BITEYOASS
03-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Oh that slut will fuck anything and adopt anything that walks. Although I think Billy Bob Thorton ruined her for other men. LOL Bad Santa kicks fuckin ass!

Nitro Express
03-03-2007, 12:00 AM
The Council of Foriegn Relations is David Rockefeller's offshoot of the Bilderberg group. They are using the UN as a front to actually bring a global govt. into place. They are the industrial globalists.

Why should it be shocking? Angelina Jolie showed her real character by knowingly being the other woman would Brad Pitt cheated with when he was married to Jenifer Aniston. Sadly, by making such a move, Angelina got the media exposure she wanted and painted herself to be a modern Mother Teresa. I'm sorry, but decent people with good character don't bang other people's spouses.

Nitro Express
03-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Many nameless people and organizations do more for Africa's poor people than media whores like Angelina Jolie.

It sounds like Bilderbergs want a popular spokesperson to get people behind military involvement in impovershed parts of the world.

Funny. The timing is right. Angelina a few days ago was saying there should be military action against the current govt. of Sudan to bring peace to the region. There must be some kins of natural resources there the Bilderberg want to control.

The overall goal of the Bilderberg is to control the world's natural resources. Hugo Chavez threw a wrench in their works in South America so maybe they are shopping in Africa now.

ODShowtime
03-03-2007, 10:21 AM
I heard she just got a vietnamese to add to her collection of exotic babies.

Nitro Express
03-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I heard she just got a vietnamese to add to her collection of exotic babies.

Talk about a spook. The last Messiah in their own mind was Michael Jackson. Something tells me the bitch would love her own little third world country and if they revolted, here's the poison Kool Aid for ya.

Hardrock69
03-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Actually the Bilderberg group is an offshoot of the CFR, but who the fuck cares!?

Ya seen one Global Elitist, ya seen them all....
:D

Nitro Express
03-05-2007, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Actually the Bilderberg group is an offshoot of the CFR, but who the fuck cares!?

Ya seen one Global Elitist, ya seen them all....
:D

Are you sure on that? Bilderberg was formed in 1954. I thought CFR and The Trilateral Comission were spinoffs founded by Bilderberg members like David Rockefeller.