PDA

View Full Version : Radio report: Eddie and Alex set to shock the world at HOF induction

Little Texan
03-02-2007, 01:39 PM
I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not, but I was just listening to the radio while ago and the DJ just said that he had received some news that Eddie and Alex were bringing their own lead singer to the RnR HOF induction and that they were going to shock the world. Take it for what it's worth...I just now heard it on the radio...don't know whether or not it's legit or just some DJ bs, but that's what he said.

jasons9745
03-02-2007, 01:44 PM
I said Fuck Off over VH III but they will be dead to me if this happens.....fucking Ed Van Heineken....this will prove to the world, that the VH brothers are the reason for ANY problems that band has ever experienced if their recent comments to Rollling Stone have not already cemented that thought in peoples minds..

Figs
03-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Alex's son on lead vocals (does he have a son?)

binnie
03-02-2007, 01:47 PM
I hope this is just more rumour bullshit, it's become a circus.

You know what would be a shock?

Alex consuming Ed's daily alchohol intake and then going an hour without breaking his neck!

That would fucking shock me, and may be a suitable opening act for the tour (cicrus)....

WACF
03-02-2007, 01:49 PM
You never fucking know with these clowns...

IAMFUCKINGBACK!
03-02-2007, 01:50 PM
What if it was Thunder.

amadeus
03-02-2007, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by binnie

You know what would be a shock?

Alex consuming Ed's daily alchohol intake and then going an hour without breaking his neck!

ROFLMAO:lol:

Shaun Ponsonby
03-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Bullshit.

Vinnie Velvet
03-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Bullcrap.

Little Texan
03-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Alls I can say is if this is true then they had better not even dare call it Van Halen having replaced both the lead sinder AND the bassist! Prob DJ bs, although I wouldn't put anything past Eddie Van Meth-head and Neckbrace at this point.

Pasadena Bunnie
03-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Sounds like crapola to me.

I also heard on the Radio This morning on KLOS' "Rock Report" (Los Angeles) that VR may perform at the RNRHOF, appearance is up in the air regarding VH bros. based upon knowledge that Al is helping Ed through his issues.

I say let's give it all a break, hope for Ed's demons to get under control and make a comeback with Dave.

Hardrock69
03-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by IAMFUCKINGBACK!
What if I was was onstage sucking cock.

Well, you fucking bitch, could you stand to do that if the boy was over 10 years old?

:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
03-02-2007, 02:16 PM
I am Thunder ... I am a homo, a pedo, an idiot, poor, and stupid, and this is me pretending, cuz I am that immature. This is what I look like, ain't I alot of man?

http://www.fantasyoutlaws.com/images/gloryjoe.jpg

FORD
03-02-2007, 02:34 PM
What if it was Thunder.

But wouldn't that take you away from planning your "FUCK WINTER" hip hop festival?? :rolleyes:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g201/joeythundermix/fuckwintershowmar1007.jpg

FORD
03-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not, but I was just listening to the radio while ago and the DJ just said that he had received some news that Eddie and Alex were bringing their own lead singer to the RnR HOF induction and that they were going to shock the world. Take it for what it's worth...I just now heard it on the radio...don't know whether or not it's legit or just some DJ bs, but that's what he said.

The best way the Lying Dutchmen could shock the world would be to show up with.........

DAVID LEE ROTH!!

ELVIS
03-02-2007, 02:37 PM
They probably think they're gonna spring dave on the world...

FORD
03-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Well, other than us internet junkies, who else knows Dave is back in the band?

There might have been a brief mention of it in the corporate media, but that was soon drowned out by the news of the Police reunion.

Panamark
03-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Why do people still listen to what DJ's say ???

Little Texan
03-02-2007, 02:41 PM
The DJ was talking like it was going to be a new singer and not Dave.

Panamark
03-02-2007, 02:49 PM
LT, not dissin you personally by the way, its just that we've had so many DJ reports over the last month or so, and none of them have
have been worth shit...

If the VH's did this at this stage of the game, well it literally would
be all over. The only reason promoters were even interested was
the Dave factor..

PlexiBrown
03-02-2007, 02:53 PM
The next DJ rumor will be that Eddie's girlfriend is the new singer in Van Halen.

Little Texan
03-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Just stating what I heard, and yes, it's probably just bullshit. Just thought I'd throw it out there to get some discussion stirred up.

Atomic Dyver
03-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Shocking the world for the sisters right now would be showing up and playing with the original line-up and not saying a word. But when judgement is diluted anything can happen....

Radiotalker
03-02-2007, 03:11 PM
It's Valerie.

jero
03-02-2007, 03:12 PM
no way! If they show up it's with Dave. Otherwise no one would be intrested

DLRdelight!
03-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Bullshit.

i hope so

Atomic Dyver
03-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by jero
no way! If they show up it's with Dave. Otherwise no one would be intrested

I agree. But in Eddies warped mind he might think he's doin something great. Could you just see him all smiles bringin out the guy from White Lion and introducing him as the "future" of VH...

fenway5150
03-02-2007, 03:50 PM
I hear their new singer is Pac Man Jones.

Atomic Dyver
03-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Now that would be some funny-ass shit.....I'd even tune in for that

bru87tr
03-02-2007, 03:56 PM
I wouldnt be suprised at all.

actually I encourage it. I would love for the halen brothers to just end this BS and kill VH once and for all.

Dave needs to go find some real musicians and guys that actually want to play and make new music. people that want to be in a band.

Vinnie Velvet
03-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Did ya know that Mike refused to take his wife and asked Sam to be his date? :D

indeedido
03-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Mike got kicked out of the band for contact with Sammy. dave is going to the HOF, he'll talk to Mike. Dave will get booted for talking to MIke who talks to Sammy. this is EVH logic. They are probably saying Dave if we don't go you cant' go.

Atomic Dyver
03-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Did ya know that Mike refused to take his wife and asked Sam to be his date? :D

No one loves his sauce more......

GAR
03-02-2007, 04:37 PM

Do you think they'll announce David Lee Roth is back in the band?

Maybe they'll shock the world with Volume #1 of approximately "..ten albums, in the can" that they have approximated into such said can?

Personally I'd be shocked if ANYONE shows up!

pjvan
03-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Is it too late for the Hall of Fame to change their minds and only induct Dave as VH?

"The RRHOF is proud to induct, David Lee Roth as he is was and always will be, Van Halen."

jharp84
03-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Here, Here! pjvan! You are Fucking Genious!!!! At this point! All I can say is THANK CHRIST FOR BOOTLEGS!!!

perilousepete
03-02-2007, 05:16 PM
"Today's Rock Facts" from Premiere Radio Networks

We can now tell you that all the members of Van Halen — Eddie and Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar — have told the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that they will be attending the induction ceremony on March 12th in New York. Roth, Anthony and Hagar had said from the start that they would be there, and we learned last night (Thursday) that Eddie and Alex have reserved a table for themselves and their families. However, they will not be performing. Velvet Revolver will pay tribute to them, with the band's Scott Weiland and Slash actually inducting them. This marks the second year in a row that one of the inductees, who are all there and accounted for, will not perform. Metallica paid tribute to a non-performing Black Sabbath last year.

got it from vhnd.com ...so guessing it's somewhat legit

pjvan
03-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Perhaps Alex Van Halen will shock the world and announce Ed is suffering from serious mental illness, much like Syd Barrett did.

Alex will announce he is now the guardian of Ed and as such there will not be a tour until Ed is better.

I'll tell you, the mental illness would explain a lot. If Ed wasn't nuts in 1985, we know he was in 1996 and forward.

jharp84
03-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Edward was on the brink in 1984! But when DIAMOND left in 1985 He lost it complete! Only to hold a little together until 1996 when all hell broke out!!! This man needs serious "MEDS"

Matt White
03-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by pjvan
"The RRHOF is proud to induct, David Lee Roth as he is was and always will be, Van Halen."

*In best Mr. Grimsdale voice*

Exactly, exactly

You win the 5 star prize

Atomic Dyver
03-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by pjvan
Is it too late for the Hall of Fame to change their minds and only induct Dave as VH?

Now you're talkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondsgirl
03-02-2007, 06:16 PM
so much bullshit swirling about

I wouldn't be surprised if the VH camp started all these rumors to get press

hideyoursheep
03-02-2007, 06:25 PM

Bwaha! mEddie Vague Haloon is so far gone, he's forgotten that Dave was ever in the band! I suppose if his boy has to REMIND him of his solos with the iPod, he may not remember Dave. :p

bru87tr
03-02-2007, 06:35 PM
why even go if you are not going to perform ?

the RNRHOF needs to make it a rule that any band that attends needs to perform or they dont get inducted.

whats the point of it all if they are not going to perform ? you get inducted and in return you perform.

Van Halen is the worst band to its fans in the history of RNR.

kamaboko
03-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Shit...it's probably Justin Timberlake. LOL.

kastco
03-02-2007, 07:28 PM
[i]
Maybe they'll shock the world with Volume #1 of approximately "..ten albums, in the can" [/B]

Maybe they will shock the world by having Spammy slam Eddie in the can!

hideyoursheep
03-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by kamaboko
Shit...it's probably Sammy Hagar! God, I hope so! They would not have been inducted without him!

:hagar3: :gun:

bueno bob
03-02-2007, 08:16 PM
I just spoke with my INSIDE SOURCE and he told me the new singer is me.

TA DA!

Remember, you heard it here first.

ZahZoo
03-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, other than us internet junkies, who else knows Dave is back in the band?

There might have been a brief mention of it in the corporate media, but that was soon drowned out by the news of the Police reunion.

Hell even the hillbillies here in Arkansas have heard the news about DLR back with em. Fresh mullets are in the works!!

Shaun Ponsonby
03-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by kamaboko
Shit...it's probably Justin Timberlake. LOL.

Hey, its our sheep of the week.

Get in the pen.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I just spoke with my INSIDE SOURCE and he told me the new singer is me.

TA DA!

Remember, you heard it here first.

Well, this truly is a shock.

Bob, will you be at HOF?

MUSICMANN
03-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Guys look, whats happening now, is so differant than what happend the last time out. I don't think 1 day passed before there was Ed and Al doing interviews about Dave and vice versa. Dave is still in VH, or He would have come out and said he wasn't. I really believe that these guys are gonna be there and possibly perform. Something tells me, that this is mostly the bands way of getting the hype meter up to the boiling point.

It seems like they are trying to pull a kiss type of publicity thing. They know what the fans want, lets just hope, they will deliver.

jharp84
03-02-2007, 10:05 PM
OK- BUT YA SEE I AM "VAN HALEN W/ROTH" AND I HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM AND A STRESS PROBLEM! DON'T WE ALL FUCK ME FOR CRYIN!! BUT IF THA MUFUCK DON'T COME TRU THIS TIME!! HELL UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!JUICE!

Terry
03-02-2007, 10:23 PM
If the Van Halens wanna get a fourth singer, fine. Whatever. Wouldn't be a shock.

But the RnRHoF isn't really the place to debut him / her.

bru87tr has a good point. Roth would be better off getting another solo band together and concentrating on some new music, rather than dick around with the sisters over percentage points on a oldies only one-shot reunion tour.

It'd be fine by me if Roth, Anthony and the Van Halens put together a killer CVH audio box of demos and live cuts that came with a 2 dvd disc set of live concert footage, then just put the whole 'Van Halen' thing (at least as far as a reunion) to rest.

perilousepete
03-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by jharp84
OK- BUT YA SEE I AM "VAN HALEN W/ROTH" AND I HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM AND A STRESS PROBLEM! DON'T WE ALL FUCK ME FOR CRYIN!! BUT IF THA MUFUCK DON'T COME TRU THIS TIME!! HELL UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!JUICE!

that made absolutely no sense whatesoever. stop shaming wisconsin.

redblkwht
03-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Terry
If the Van Halens wanna get a fourth singer, fine. Whatever. Wouldn't be a shock.

But the RnRHoF isn't really the place to debut him / her.

bru87tr has a good point. Roth would be better off getting another solo band together and concentrating on some new music, rather than dick around with the sisters over percentage points on a oldies only one-shot reunion tour.

It'd be fine by me if Roth, Anthony and the Van Halens put together a killer CVH audio box of demos and live cuts that came with a 2 dvd disc set of live concert footage, then just put the whole 'Van Halen' thing (at least as far as a reunion) to rest.
hek, in a perfect world i agree with your whole post terry..

Mt. Krakalak
03-03-2007, 02:12 AM
I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not, but I was just listening to the radio while ago and the DJ just said that he had received some news that Eddie and Alex were bringing their own lead singer to the RnR HOF induction and that they were going to shock the world.

Oh my frickin' GOD!!! Someone please make it stop! If this is true, I am going to shove sharp pencil points into my eardrums while jumping onto a vat of fermented manure to drown myself.

This is total madness!!!
Tell me it won't come true.
{crawling off into a corner and suffering a complete and utter psychotic break from reality, mumbling, weeping to myself}

frankfasteddie
03-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
so much bullshit swirling about

I wouldn't be surprised if the VH camp started all these rumors to get press

????
Press what press, Army VHsheepLinks VHND Medolicrap???

If we could just keep the inside sources from talking....

bueno bob
03-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Well, this truly is a shock.

Bob, will you be at HOF?

As David's vocal understudy.

;)

Shaun Ponsonby
03-03-2007, 10:23 AM
HA!!

jharp84
03-03-2007, 12:56 PM
posted: Yesterday, at at 11:23 PM
Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

“ Originally posted by jharp84
OK- BUT YA SEE I AM "VAN HALEN W/ROTH" AND I HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM AND A STRESS PROBLEM! DON'T WE ALL FUCK ME FOR CRYIN!! BUT IF THA MUFUCK DON'T COME TRU THIS TIME!! HELL UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!JUICE! ”

that made absolutely no sense whatesoever. stop shaming wisconsin.
Can't help shaming WI! I'm from IL!!!! NO SENSE WAS TO BE TAKEN AS MOST OF DAVE"S BEST RANT"S!!!

Shaun Ponsonby
03-03-2007, 01:00 PM
BREASTS

Terry
03-03-2007, 02:10 PM
BREASTS

Yes, BREASTS indeed.:boobs:

POJO_Risin
03-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Why do people still listen to what DJ's say ???

HAHAHAHAHA....

sorry...

I'd listen to ANY dj before I'd listen to ANYONE involved with Van Halen in any capacity...

Little Texan
03-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Funny...this DJ said this yesterday and I can't find anything on Google news pertaining to anything he said. I think the guy's full of shit, myself.

finallyin2007
03-03-2007, 05:57 PM

fuck off loser

Polk High
03-03-2007, 10:58 PM
As I've said before there are lots of great guitrists out there far more then great bands but nobody pours in from all over to see these virutuosos perform and the same goes for EVH, no VH band no care. I don't care who he has unless he has roth I might as well go watch Vai or Satrianiani

pflo
03-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Speaking of breasts, Juliet Lewis would be awesome to front VH. I just had a dream she joined. Shes got gnarly pipes and is a babe. IF Daves out, of course.;)