• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

*All the members will be at HOF* !!

A CHANGE OF HEART?:
    It seems the Van Halen brothers have had a change of heart.. Without naming my source, yesterday's update was a reflection on the state of play as it stood...but like the disclaimer stated...it is hard keeping up, eh? Here's something that came over the wires this morning. No reps for VH are commenting, so take it for what it's worth: "We can now tell you that all the members of Van Halen -- Eddie and Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar -- have told the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that they will be attending the induction ceremony on March 12th in New York. Roth, Anthony and Hagar had said from the start that they would be there, and we learned last night (Thursday) that Eddie and Alex have reserved a table for themselves and their families. However, they will not be performing. Velvet Revolver will pay tribute to them, with the band's Scott Weiland and Slash actually inducting them. This marks the second year in a row that one of the inductees, who are all there and accounted for, will not perform. Metallica paid tribute to a non-performing Black Sabbath last year."

Additionally, I just heard that Sammy Hagar's mom has passed away, so my deepest condolences to Sammy and his family at this time.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Melodic News, Melodic CD Stores, Melodic Labels, MelodicRock Links, MelodicRockXtra, MelodicRock Records
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Have to agree with Andrew on Sammy's Mother.
      Condolences to Sammy.
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DLRdelight!
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

this is fucking sad. first all this shit about how good it is to be playing the core of what made van halen and now eddie doesnt want to play. what a little bitch. you have fucked yourself over edward. i know alex would play with dave but its just ed's fucking ego and mind. the only reason why he think he controls the band is because the band is called van halen. hello! who fucking came up with that brilliant idea! if it werent for dave they would be fucking known as rat salad. its only because of the name of the band that the van gaylens think they control it. fuck you bitches ive had enough. tuck in your vaginas and just play!!! or do you not want to show the world that wolfie sucks???

Comment

• DLRdelight!
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

and to top it off....velvet fucking revolver. what a joke. now we know they will play a spammy tune. if ed would get his act together we would be graced with hearing only cvh tunes, but now we can expect a sammy tune. just mother fucking great.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

oh yeah and respects to sammy. i wouldnt wish anyones mothers death

Comment

• jharp84
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

I agree 200% Fuck Velvet revolver inducting and playing-ESPECIALLY A SAMMY TUNE!! Where the fuck is MOTLEY CRUE?? At least!!

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

ewww i just cant imagine slash fucking playin an eddie solo. fuck can he even use a whammy bar right??? and last time i checked van halen didnt have two guitarist. this will be horrible. i just get more and more disgusted. and yeah at least motley man

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

or why not the atomic punks!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Hey, theres a positive here, even if they dont play.
                    Im sure you can figure it out...
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Atomic punks!!! PERFECT!!

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                        Hey, theres a positive here, even if they dont play.
                        Im sure you can figure it out...
                        i guess we can see what goes down on stage for the acceptance speech. lets see what bullshit crap the van halens throw out. i say dave spammy and mike should all say....well not sammy......we want to tour, were dying to tour, but its these two guys who are holding it up.

Comment

• jharp84
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

What will happen is a DRUNKEN(drugs-?) Edward Van Halen will trip walking form table to stage fall "face down in cabo" other members(non-members) will help him off out to back stage! VH-1 goes to commercial comes back to VR playing "top of the world" I throw whiskey bottle at tv breaking screen! Wife screaming! dogs freaking!
                          Kids hiding! However when I explain why! They all understand!! Just another day at the office after 22 years of MAJOR FRUSTRASTION!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

I'll believe it when and IF I see it.

More vague vagueness from the Vague Haloon fortress of solitude.

Hagar's mother passes away and yet he can still find time to ride CVH's coattails 1 last time. Like school on sunday.....NO CLASS.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

~and the adventure continues~
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...