Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ann the Man shouts racist and homophobic rants while young republiCONS cheer

BLOG | Posted 03/02/2007 @ 5:39pm

At CPAC, Ann Coulter Calls John Edwards A "Faggot"

Max Blumenthal

Just returned from CPAC, where I caught Ann Coulter call John Edwards a "faggot". The crowd roared their approval, of course. Then Coulter endorsed Mitt Romney. Another gem from Coultergeist: Discussing black Republicans, she declared, "Our blacks are better than their blacks."

I mixed it up with Coulter during Q & A. If you didn't catch that on C-Span, video will be up in the coming days on the Nation website.

I also met concentration camp enthusiast Michelle Malkin at her book signing and asked her to autograph this photo. From the looks of what she wrote on her blog and the hysterical rant she launched into the lens of our video camera, Malkin was non-plussed about the encounter:

Interlude: Two punks from The Nation with a camera stopped by my book signing to ambush me about In Defense of Internment. Have they bothered to read the book? No. I look forward to their butchering of my comments and the predictable unhinged reaction.

Sorry, Michelle. We're going to go to the videotape soon and we'll see who is unhinged.

Angry Trannie rant here
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

I'd rather see Anna Nichole star in "Weekend at Bernies" than watch this adams apple wearing gunt spew her venom. Who in their right mind would want him/her as a spokestranny?

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

that's classy
      gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Governor Dean Blasts Coulter’s Slur, Calls on GOP Presidential Candidates to Denounce It

Posted by Tracy Russo on March 2, 2007 at 06:43 PM

During her presentation to today’s Conservative Political Action Convention (CPAC), political pundit Ann Coulter used the word “faggot” to describe a Democratic presidential candidate. Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean today condemned her remarks and called on the Republican presidential contenders to denounce them.

Dean:

"There is no place in political discourse for this kind of hate-filled and bigoted comments. While Democrats and Republicans may disagree on the issues, we should all be able to agree that this kind of vile rhetoric is out of bounds. The American people want a serious, thoughtful debate of the issues. Republicans -- including the Republican presidential candidates who shared the podium with Ann Coulter today -- should denounce her hateful remarks."
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Mitt Romney is actually a nice guy and pretty liberal for being a Mormon. It's sad seeing a guy who was pro-choice and not hostile to gay couples change his tune just to get the far right Republican votes.

What's funny is Mitt's great grandfather did time in the same penitentary that my great grandfather did. Both were in jail for practacing polygammy.

Too bad Brigham Young isn't alive. Ann the man would love that dude. He was as bigoted and as far right as you could get. Maybe Ann the man should join Warren Jeff's group in Texas and Colorado City. That way see could doink her underage wives and screw the kids too. No blacks allowed. No liberals allowed. Gays are going to hell.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Of course gays are only going to hell publically. The people who preach that seem to like to doink underage asshole in private. Religiouse Cult=Hypocracy.

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

I'm not even gonna defend this. What she says is just wrong. Period. Gotta give it to you FORD, you are right about that bitch.
              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

She's just a piece of shit opportunist milking the brain dead ultra conservatives. She's so ugly she can't get laid so she uses her anger to fuel a conservative bashing club and reaps the money from her sheep.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Young Repubi©ons have doomed the Repub rep because they represent the children of the future... a future of a downward spiral.
                  Oh yes, people will want to vote for a Repub president in 2008.
                  sigpic

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

When you look into her strategy for success, it's just pathetic.

She's like the dorky kids with glasses handing out towels to the fooball players and hoping they like her and think she's cool. Like she's looking up and waiting for a gentle pat on the head.

What a waste of oxygen.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

You guys spend too much time worrying about twits like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin ( but who DOESN'T want to bang her? ) and Pat Robertson.

These people have the intention of making you take your eye off the ball, and it's working.

Instead, you should be worrying about presenting a candidate in '08 that actually has a positive message for the American people and that can actually WIN.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                        Sniper
                        • Jun 2004

Hey, BBB, well put!

Still it's fun to watch these fuckers squirm with a dose of acidic wit given by Anne the Man. (She does have too much testosterone running through those veins)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And what about the presidential candidates that were around her, pandering to the ignorant, chickenhawk base of homophobes (recent experience shows that many of which are probably pretty gay themselves)?

Comment

• WACF
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Michelle Malkin is a dish you can savor...at least once then that would be enough.
                            Last edited by WACF; 03-03-2007, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'd put my wiener in that bitches mouth just to shut her the fuck up...

Comment

Working...