PDA

View Full Version : Ann the Man shouts racist and homophobic rants while young republiCONS cheer

FORD
03-02-2007, 09:29 PM
BLOG | Posted 03/02/2007 @ 5:39pm

At CPAC, Ann Coulter Calls John Edwards A "Faggot"

Max Blumenthal

Just returned from CPAC, where I caught Ann Coulter call John Edwards a "faggot". The crowd roared their approval, of course. Then Coulter endorsed Mitt Romney. Another gem from Coultergeist: Discussing black Republicans, she declared, "Our blacks are better than their blacks."

I mixed it up with Coulter during Q & A. If you didn't catch that on C-Span, video will be up in the coming days on the Nation website.

I also met concentration camp enthusiast Michelle Malkin at her book signing and asked her to autograph this photo. From the looks of what she wrote on her blog and the hysterical rant she launched into the lens of our video camera, Malkin was non-plussed about the encounter:

Interlude: Two punks from The Nation with a camera stopped by my book signing to ambush me about In Defense of Internment. Have they bothered to read the book? No. I look forward to their butchering of my comments and the predictable unhinged reaction.

Sorry, Michelle. We're going to go to the videotape soon and we'll see who is unhinged.

Angry Trannie rant here (http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/14890/1/CSPAN-Coulter-CPAC.wmv)

hideyoursheep
03-02-2007, 09:45 PM
I'd rather see Anna Nichole star in "Weekend at Bernies" than watch this adams apple wearing gunt spew her venom. Who in their right mind would want him/her as a spokestranny?

ODShowtime
03-02-2007, 09:49 PM
that's classy

FORD
03-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Governor Dean Blasts Coulter’s Slur, Calls on GOP Presidential Candidates to Denounce It

Posted by Tracy Russo on March 2, 2007 at 06:43 PM

During her presentation to today’s Conservative Political Action Convention (CPAC), political pundit Ann Coulter used the word “faggot” to describe a Democratic presidential candidate. Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean today condemned her remarks and called on the Republican presidential contenders to denounce them.

Dean:

"There is no place in political discourse for this kind of hate-filled and bigoted comments. While Democrats and Republicans may disagree on the issues, we should all be able to agree that this kind of vile rhetoric is out of bounds. The American people want a serious, thoughtful debate of the issues. Republicans -- including the Republican presidential candidates who shared the podium with Ann Coulter today -- should denounce her hateful remarks."

Nitro Express
03-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Mitt Romney is actually a nice guy and pretty liberal for being a Mormon. It's sad seeing a guy who was pro-choice and not hostile to gay couples change his tune just to get the far right Republican votes.

What's funny is Mitt's great grandfather did time in the same penitentary that my great grandfather did. Both were in jail for practacing polygammy.

Too bad Brigham Young isn't alive. Ann the man would love that dude. He was as bigoted and as far right as you could get. Maybe Ann the man should join Warren Jeff's group in Texas and Colorado City. That way see could doink her underage wives and screw the kids too. No blacks allowed. No liberals allowed. Gays are going to hell.

Nitro Express
03-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Of course gays are only going to hell publically. The people who preach that seem to like to doink underage asshole in private. Religiouse Cult=Hypocracy.

matt19
03-03-2007, 03:35 AM
I'm not even gonna defend this. What she says is just wrong. Period. Gotta give it to you FORD, you are right about that bitch.

Nitro Express
03-03-2007, 04:40 AM
She's just a piece of shit opportunist milking the brain dead ultra conservatives. She's so ugly she can't get laid so she uses her anger to fuel a conservative bashing club and reaps the money from her sheep.

Steve Savicki
03-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Young Repubi©ons have doomed the Repub rep because they represent the children of the future... a future of a downward spiral.
Oh yes, people will want to vote for a Repub president in 2008.

ODShowtime
03-03-2007, 10:16 AM
When you look into her strategy for success, it's just pathetic.

She's like the dorky kids with glasses handing out towels to the fooball players and hoping they like her and think she's cool. Like she's looking up and waiting for a gentle pat on the head.

What a waste of oxygen.

BigBadBrian
03-03-2007, 11:16 AM
You guys spend too much time worrying about twits like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin ( but who DOESN'T want to bang her? :D ) and Pat Robertson.

These people have the intention of making you take your eye off the ball, and it's working.

Instead, you should be worrying about presenting a candidate in '08 that actually has a positive message for the American people and that can actually WIN.

:)

Lqskdiver
03-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey, BBB, well put!

Still it's fun to watch these fuckers squirm with a dose of acidic wit given by Anne the Man. (She does have too much testosterone running through those veins)

Nickdfresh
03-03-2007, 11:39 AM
And what about the presidential candidates that were around her, pandering to the ignorant, chickenhawk base of homophobes (recent experience shows that many of which are probably pretty gay themselves)?

WACF
03-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Michelle Malkin is a dish you can savor...at least once then that would be enough.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2007, 12:20 PM
I'd put my wiener in that bitches mouth just to shut her the fuck up...

WACF
03-03-2007, 12:23 PM
LOL...as long as you get off all is good.

ODShowtime
03-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
These people have the intention of making you take your eye off the ball, and it's working.

how's that exactly? any examples? any evidence?

ODShowtime
03-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Still it's fun to watch these fuckers squirm with a dose of acidic wit given by Anne the Man. (

If you call that wit, you have problems.

Nitro Express
03-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Rudy Guliani will win the presidency unless Al Gore runs and then it will be a close race. Hillary lost her voting base by supporting the Invasion of Iraq. Edwards is too much of a dork. Obamba may be Hollywoods favorite but he doesn't have enough experience to lead the nation in such troubled times.

FORD
03-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Hate words and you

Elizabeth Edwards
3/03/2007 at 1:32 PM EST

When Miss Coulter spoke about John at the conservative convention in Washington yesterday, she used a word that she intended as a nasty and derogatory suggestion. John and I have long ago shrugged off the vile words of this person. When she made a joke about the exact moment of death of Charlie Dean (Howard's brother and a schoolmate of mine), and when she attacked the courageous 9-11 widows, she told you all you need to know about what she is made of: her compassion -- or lack thereof. Now we need to find out about you.

Although her words did not hurt us, they may have hurt some in the gay community. We are all sick and tired of anyone supporting or applauding or introducing hate words into the national dialogue, tired of people thinking that words that cause others pain are fair game. And we are sick and tired of people like Miss Coulter thinking that her use of loaded words about the homosexual community in this country is remotely humorous or appropriate.

John gave a graduation speech at NC State several years ago, and in it he said that none of us can stand by when words of bigotry and division are used. It is only when the rest of us stand up and say that this is not acceptable that we drum out the hate-mongers from amongst us. The first reaction in the room at the conservative convention yesterday was a gasp -- a horrified gasp, even -- but it did not last. In a few seconds, those who were not horrified started clapping and drowned out the gasps.

Now it is our turn to drown out the hate. Find a way -- whether it is contribution here that sends a message to Miss Coulter and those who applauded her (which, of course, I prefer) or whether it is a statement on this blog or others or all of the above -- but please find a way not to sit silent in acceptance. It doesn't change until we say we will not be silent when this happens.

http://blog.johnedwards.com/story/2007/3/3/133240/0355

hideyoursheep
03-03-2007, 06:58 PM
..These people have the intention of making you take your eye off the ball, and it's working.

Instead, you should be worrying about presenting a candidate in '08 that actually has a positive message for the American people and that can actually WIN. :)

Being how Ann Cryptkeeper has publicly endorsed Twit Romney and emarrassed him/herself once again, he has lost all credibility with me and should be beaten to death with a sock full of shit!

My eye is on the ball...Romney spat on it.

Find me the link where he publicly denounced this cunt's comments.

:mad:

hideyoursheep
03-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Rudy Guliani doesn't have enough experience to lead the nation in such troubled times.

Agreed.....

hideyoursheep
03-03-2007, 07:05 PM
She's just a piece of shit opportunist milking the brain dead ultra conservatives. She's so ugly she can't get laid so she uses her anger to fuel a conservative bashing club and reaps the money from her sheep.

That's what all the right-wing mouthpieces are doing....

You think they actually believe in the message?

It's the very definition of insanity.....doing the same things repeatedly expecting different results....

Like "stay the course".

Steve Savicki
03-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
When you look into her strategy for success, it's just pathetic.

The success for failing?

ULTRAMAN VH
03-04-2007, 01:30 PM
posted: Today, at at 04:38 AM
Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

So how about YOUR correspondent from Fire Island NY..... "The Fag"??

Any new news from him?

Bit of a hypocrite, Furd? Your pretty thin skinned too. I have met girl scouts tougher than you, ya Nancy. "Stick and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me".

Nickdfresh
03-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Rudy Guliani will win the presidency...

Rudi is about to get his ass handed to him in the Primaries...

And once his pre-9/11 New Yawk escapades come out, he'll be an untouchable.

The rosy view of Rudi that Americans have is derived solely form the fact that they give him misplaced sympathy for his city being attacked.

They don't know what a ruthless, shitty human being he is. And as a fellow "liberal Republican," I probably agree far more with him than I disagree politically.

Ellyllions
03-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Maybe he;ll show up at the Republican National Convention in a lovely Donna Karan number and do a few Broadway tunes for the crowd.

Rudi's got a lot of skeletons that are itching to surface.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH

Any new news from him?

Bit of a hypocrite, Furd? Your pretty thin skinned too. I have met girl scouts tougher than you, ya Nancy. "Stick and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me".

Do you ever post anything in this forum that actually makes sense?

LoungeMachine
03-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Do you ever post anything in this forum that actually makes sense?

No.

But he's still managing to make more sense than BigBadBrie.

Mission Accomplished

Satan
03-04-2007, 05:13 PM

Any new news from him?

You fucking Ultradumbass!

"The Fag" is Rikk's joke based on that fucking moron "The Guy" who lives in Nanuet NY, but mysteriously claims to know what takes place on Howdy Doody Mountain every minute of every day.

It's about lying ass fake insider posers, not sexual orientation.

Ann the Man, on the other hand, has referred to John Edwards, Al Gore, and Bill Clinton as "faggots" within the last few months.

I doubt even a committed neocon sheep like yourself would question Bill Clinton's heterosexuality, since you're all continuously obsessed with where he puts his cock. And Gore & Edwards have each been married for decades with several children, making homosexuality very unlikely.

There's no excuse for Trannysaurus Rex to make those comments. Twit Romney should have immediately disowned her.

Rikk
03-04-2007, 05:43 PM

Any new news from him?

Are you this stupid?

That's the nickname I invented for THE GUY, you fucking retard. Not FORD.

And what kind of a nickname is "Furd"? Left the creativity in the toilet this morning, bro?

The Truth
03-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Are you this stupid?

That's the nickname I invented for THE GUY, you fucking retard. Not FORD.

And what kind of a nickname is "Furd"? Left the creativity in the toilet this morning, bro?

Ignore UltraVag.

He was a fetal-alcohol syndrome preemie who was fed paint chips while growing up in a mobile home parked under a power transformer.

It's not his fault he's this stupid.

Blame his parents, Jack and Jill. They were brother/sister.

Mr. Vengeance
03-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Would someone just drop kick this stupid cunt and get her out of our lives??

ULTRAMAN VH
03-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Well I am glad to see that Satan is a thin skinned sissy too. I really don't give a frogs fat ass what Coulter says, I just think it is pathetic how PC our country has become. That was my point, but automatically like clockwork you libbys have to throw in the neocon label and defend The Big Dog. Mitt Romney has also been married for decades and has strong family values unlike Guliani and the walking corpse McCain.

Rikk
03-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Well I am glad to see that Satan is a thin skinned sissy too. I really don't give a frogs fat ass what Coulter says, I just think it is pathetic how PC our country has become. That was my point, but automatically like clockwork you libbys have to throw in the neocon label and defend The Big Dog. Mitt Romney has also been married for decades and has strong family values unlike Guliani and the walking corpse McCain.

Yeah, it's the thin-skinned politically-correct people that are helping you construct inane arguments and make yourself look stupid.

By the way, what's with the "furd" thing? Is that supposed to rhyme with "turd", thus a witty and unique play on FORD's name?

Brilliant, guv'nor. Just brilliant.

Go get me a sandwich.

And bring me a salad.

And you're not getting a tip this time.

Be happy we let you serve in this forum.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah, it's the thin-skinned politically-correct people that are helping you construct inane arguments and make yourself look stupid.

By the way, what's with the "furd" thing? Is that supposed to rhyme with "turd", thus a witty and unique play on FORD's name?

Brilliant, guv'nor. Just brilliant.

Go get me a sandwich.

And bring me a salad.

And you're not getting a tip this time.

Be happy we let you serve in this forum.

Wow, I didn't know Ford had a big sister??? Nice of you to come to his rescue.

Rikk
03-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Wow, I didn't know Ford had a big sister???

Why are there question marks on that statement? Read the sentence again and then ask yourself are you exclaiming or asking something. It will all become clear to you.

Nice of you to come to his rescue.

Rescuing? From you? Yeah, I'm sure he's quaking in his boots that the guy who rhymes his name with turd and makes right-wingers look dumber is coming to get him.

"Oh no!" FORD exclaims. "The robot avatar is back! I hope he doesn't make my name sound like dung again!"

(The little person hiding behind the robot avatar and his monitor giggles fiendishly until mommy knocks on the door and says it's time to go to bed.)

Make mine Caesar.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Why are there question marks on that statement? Read the sentence again and then ask yourself are you exclaiming or asking something. It will all become clear to you.

Rescuing? From you? Yeah, I'm sure he's quaking in his boots that the guy who rhymes his name with turd and makes right-wingers look dumber is coming to get him.

"Oh no!" FORD exclaims. "The robot avatar is back! I hope he doesn't make my name sound like dung again!"

(The little person hiding behind the robot avatar and his monitor giggles fiendishly until mommy knocks on the door and says it's time to go to bed.)

Make mine Caesar.

You're quite amusing, little girl. You need to get a permission slip from your parents and take that act on the road. Been a pleasure sparring with you, Gladys. nite nite

Rikk
03-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Are you still going?

LoungeMachine
03-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Are you still going?

Not really.

But then what can we really expect other than "you're a girl" posts from someone with a fucking Power Ranger for an AV.

At least he's house trained now. Before I bitchslapped him he'd post right wing cut-n-paste bullshit EVERY FUCKING MORNING.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2007, 07:45 PM

. Been a pleasure sparring with you,

Don't flatter yourself.

You might have been "sparring"

Rikk was scratching a flea bite.

Satan
03-04-2007, 08:03 PM
more like crabs, I think.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2007, 08:24 PM
LMAO

UltraVag gave Rikk crabs.

Rikk
03-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
But then what can we really expect other than "you're a girl" posts from someone with a fucking Power Ranger for an AV.

There are those with the wit and originality to put Johnny Depp or Larry Hagman in their avatars.

Then there are those that choose a Power Ranger...

Rikk
03-04-2007, 08:32 PM
LMAO

UltraVag gave Rikk crabs.

UltraVag? LMFAO.

Wait a minute...we're all politically-correct, aren't we? Isn't "vag" a derogatory term?

Man, I feel so unclean.

What a two-timing liberal I must be.

Excuse me, I have to go burn some books and censor stuff...

I mean...

I mean...

Wait a minute...I'm not a Neo-Con shithead that denounces free speech in the name of patriotism.

Sorry...just getting confused for a second.

LoungeMachine
03-05-2007, 12:59 AM
United Press International®
Published: March 3, 2007 at 10:08 PM
GOP candidates repudiate Coulter

WASHINGTON, March 3 (UPI) -- Three top GOP presidential candidates Saturday repudiated best-selling U.S. author Ann Coulter for calling former Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C., a "faggot."

Coulter, speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference Friday, brought Edwards' name up during her remarks.

"It turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm kind of at an impasse -- I can't really talk about Edwards," she said.

"Rehab" may have been a reference to "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington's decision to go into rehab during a public relations firestorm after he called one of his co-stars a "faggot."

A spokesman for Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., told The New York Times Coulter's comments "were wildly inappropriate."

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said, "The comments were completely inappropriate and there should be no place for such name-calling in political debate."

A spokesman for former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney said: "It was an offensive remark. Gov. Romney believes all people should be treated with dignity and respect."

Coulter told the Times the remark was meant as a joke.

"I would never insult gays by suggesting that they are like John Edwards," she said. "That would be mean."

matt19
03-05-2007, 03:10 AM

Make mine Caesar.

LMMFAO!

ULTRAMAN VH
03-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Gee, now all we need is an appearance from Ford and Hide Your Sheep and the far left circle jerk will be complete. I'll give you ladies credit, when one of you is insulted the whole brothel comes to save the day.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-05-2007, 06:21 AM
There are those with the wit and originality to put Johnny Depp or Larry Hagman in their avatars.

Yeah, an avatar displaying Major Nelson is quite original. I am truly impressed.

ODShowtime
03-05-2007, 06:54 AM
"I would never insult gays by suggesting that they are like John Edwards," she said. "That would be mean."

oh god, she's just so much smarter than us :rolleyes:

1978 Fan
03-05-2007, 12:19 PM
http://mrgrumman.home.comcast.net/AnnCoulterLingerie.JPG

Yeah !! Baby !!

Shine On You Crazy Diamond !! (http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi)

Nitro Express
03-05-2007, 03:03 PM
She's blonde and she's a Nazi. I'm sorry but my SS uniform is at the cleaners so I can't take her out tonight.

Rikk
03-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Yeah, an avatar displaying Major Nelson is quite original. I am truly impressed.

It's J.R. Ewing, retard.

WACF
03-05-2007, 04:44 PM
BUT...what if Major Nelson put on a cowboy hat?

Warham
03-05-2007, 05:28 PM
It's J.R. Ewing, retard.

Nice avatar.

heh

Rikk
03-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Nice avatar.

heh

Hey, can you make me a new one? I'll get some more J.R. pics.

katie
03-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey, can you make me a new one? I'll get some more J.R. pics.

Please can you get some JR pics for me as well please sir?

Rikk

katie
03-05-2007, 07:11 PM
It's J.R. Ewing, retard.

Rikk, I'm so obsessed over your cock!

Katie

katie
03-05-2007, 07:15 PM

I'm a delusional, AOL-proxy lying Gunt who seeks attention from men in here because no one in the real world will give my leathery ass the time of day....

Does anybody love katie?

x

Mr. Vengeance
03-05-2007, 07:45 PM

A conservative whining that libs are too PC? Uh huh.......Funny how when a cunt like Coulter drops racist, homophobic, republitard rhetoric, everyone who objetcs is too PC, but Republitards actually are thinking of having Brownback run for pres......A guy who spends all his day worrying about Howard Stern and how Family Guy is too horrible for words.

LoungeMachine
03-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
A conservative whining that libs are too PC? Uh huh.......Funny how when a cunt like Coulter drops racist, homophobic, republitard rhetoric, everyone who objetcs is too PC, but Republitards actually are thinking of having Brownback run for pres......A guy who spends all his day worrying about Howard Stern and how Family Guy is too horrible for words.

LMAO

exactly. :cool:

hideyoursheep
03-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Gee, now all we need is an appearance from Ford and Hide Your Sheep and the far left circle jerk will be complete. I'll give you ladies credit, when one of you is insulted the whole brothel comes to save the day.

FALL IN, ROBOT!

Rikk
03-05-2007, 08:00 PM
The ultimate in being politically-correct is claiming that it's not kosher to question your government and labelling such action as "unpatriotic". THAT is being a politically-correct airhead. And neo-cons have been spouting that rhetoric since...since...2001? Yeah, because before that, the President's sex-life, is fuck-up in Somalia...and everything else in the 1990s was worthy of debate. But once the new milennium began, it was suddenly the norm to not question the government because it was suddenly unpatriotic.

Who's worried about politically-correctness? The intellectuals or the Christian Right?

hideyoursheep
03-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
... but Republitards actually are thinking of having Brownback run for pres......A guy who spends all his day worrying about Howard Stern and how Family Guy is too horrible for words.

..Talk about cutting one's own throat.... :rolleyes:

By all means Republidorks, stick his ass out there so he can be beaten by write-ins like Pete Rose and Mickey fuckin' Mouse.

BigBadBrian
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
The ultimate in being politically-correct is claiming that it's not kosher to question your government and labelling such action as "unpatriotic". THAT is being a politically-correct airhead. And neo-cons have been spouting that rhetoric since...since...2001? Yeah, because before that, the President's sex-life, is fuck-up in Somalia...and everything else in the 1990s was worthy of debate. But once the new milennium began, it was suddenly the norm to not question the government because it was suddenly unpatriotic.

:rolleyes:

I see you have a short memory.

Lqskdiver
03-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Homophobia is so "ghay".

I think I heard that on this site.

Makes perfect sense.

Rikk
03-06-2007, 06:12 PM
:rolleyes:

I see you have a short memory.

What's worth debating? A man's sex life or a man entering into a war without clear evidence showing that the war is necessary?

Lqskdiver
03-06-2007, 06:18 PM

Ok, sorry to intercede here, but you do not mistake Ultra Man with a Power Ranger.

Ultra Man was the original badass in Japan long before Saban Entertainment fucked over the original Japanese series and introduced the Gay Rangers.

So, you do not confuse UltraMan with Power Rangers and you do not give another man's wife a foot massage.

LoungeMachine
03-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Ok, sorry to intercede here, but you do not mistake Ultra Man with a Power Ranger.

Ultra Man was the original badass in Japan long before Saban Entertainment fucked over the original Japanese series and introduced the Gay Rangers.

So, you do not confuse UltraMan with Power Rangers and you do not give another man's wife a foot massage.

Good thing you threw in the PF reference........

Otherwise you'd be known as the guy who took the time to defend ULTRAMAN here..... :rolleyes:

:gulp:

FORD
03-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Turns out that Ann the Man really doesn't have a problem with "faggots", as long as they are conservative "faggot" porn star Marines!!

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/sanchez_coulter.jpg

http://www.towleroad.com/2007/03/conservatives_l.html

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2007/03/jeff-gannon-redux.html

http://tombacchus.blogspot.com/2007/03/dirty-sanchez.html (WARNING: content on this blog not safe for work! Or heterosexuality!)

WACF
03-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Does that only make her half bad then?

FORD
03-07-2007, 01:01 AM
No, it makes her (once again) a complete hypocrite.

FORD
03-07-2007, 02:33 AM
This just in.... apparently Cpl Sanchez starred in a movie called "Patriot ASS" (http://www.cduniverse.com/images.asp?pid=6996748&style=gay&image=front&title=Patriot+Ass+DVD)

I swear you can't make this shit up any funnier than these Repukes do themselves :D

Nickdfresh
03-07-2007, 06:28 PM
UhuhuhUUHuhuhuhuh!!!:D

That's some funny shiite Ford!

studly hungwell
03-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Jesus, maybe I'm out there, but, I find it totally disgusting to preach something as filthy as politics from the pulpit. Jesse and Sharpton have been doing this for years. AC's comments were equally disgusting and horribly inappropriate. That being said....isn't the core base of both parties a congregation of insanity?

BITEYOASS
03-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Turns out that Ann the Man really doesn't have a problem with "faggots", as long as they are conservative "faggot" porn star Marines!!

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/sanchez_coulter.jpg

http://www.towleroad.com/2007/03/conservatives_l.html

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2007/03/jeff-gannon-redux.html

http://tombacchus.blogspot.com/2007/03/dirty-sanchez.html (WARNING: content on this blog not safe for work! Or heterosexuality!)

I remember that Motherfucker! I almost got into a fight with him one time when he was in one of his tyrant modes during formation at NAS Pensacola I believe. Can't recall if it was him exactly.

BITEYOASS
03-08-2007, 12:10 PM
You meet all kinds of crazy people in the USMC and a lot of crazy shit happens that goes with it. Usually it's the butch lesbos who join up. Still trying to figure out how I got in, even though I was suspended from school a few times for fighting.

BITEYOASS
03-08-2007, 12:14 PM
One time this damn fat fuck petty officer tried to grope me at a bar I was singing karaoke at. I was pissed as hell, luckily security intervened since they knew that my nickname in the USMC was Psycho.

BITEYOASS
03-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Speaking some more crazy shit. When I was at Pensacola for Aviation Ordnance "A", one classmate I knew knocked out this drunk CPO who started throwing punches at him. Luckily this Marine was sober at the time and 1-2 ft. taller than this chief.

hideyoursheep
03-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
I remember that Motherfucker! I almost got into a fight with him one time when he was in one of his tyrant modes during formation at NAS Pensacola I believe. Can't recall if it was him exactly.

C'mon, man! All you j-heads look alike!! :D ;)

hideyoursheep
03-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Still trying to figure out how I got in, even though I was suspended from school a few times for fighting.

Should have put you in the express lane for that....

How the hell would that hold you back? What do they want-gentlemen?

Hardrock69
03-08-2007, 02:39 PM

Funny, the Founding Fathers thought it was unpatriotic NOT to question our government.

hideyoursheep
03-08-2007, 06:34 PM
J.R. knows shit, man.

pavinc
03-12-2007, 05:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaMqRG7CGec

didn't see this posted yet....

hope I did this right......

hair is the color of piss.....

Roy Munson
03-13-2007, 05:14 PM
It was one of the best jokes i've heard in recent times. She's an absolute genius and should be president.

FORD
03-13-2007, 06:25 PM
You would vote for a transsexual president?? Wow, that's very LIBERAL of you! ;)

Nickdfresh
03-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
It was one of the best jokes i've heard in recent times. She's an absolute genius and should be president.

You could perhaps even play with her balls when you eat her out, or whatever?

Lqskdiver
03-14-2007, 01:01 PM
You would vote for a transsexual president?? Wow, that's very LIBERAL of you! ;)

President Frank-n-Furter: Here to serve the needs of Libs.

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz678outcome1.jpg

Sgt Schultz
03-14-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't remember anyone here being upset when Al Franken called a woman a "dyke" on the air. Must be that double-standard thingy.

hideyoursheep
03-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
I don't remember anyone here being upset when Al Franken called a woman a "dyke" on the air. Must be that double-standard thingy.

Well.........Was she a "dike"?

hideyoursheep
03-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Well.........Was she a "dike"?

I guess we'll all hear it over and over on some right-freindly media outlet should he decide to run for office....

Assuming of course that it's true......

Nickdfresh
03-14-2007, 05:56 PM
President Frank-n-Furter: Here to serve the needs of Libs.

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz678outcome1.jpg

It's just a little jump to the left...

FORD
03-14-2007, 10:53 PM
...and then a step to the (extreme) right.......

bueno bob
03-15-2007, 05:41 AM
Put your hands on your hips (so that America can't see the blood on them)...

Sgt Schultz
03-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
I guess we'll all hear it over and over on some right-freindly media outlet should he decide to run for office....

Assuming of course that it's true......

I've heard the audio several times. Vicki McKenna, a radio host on WIBA AM, Madison, Wisconsin was interviewing Franken about his last book and was challenging him on some point. Franken got angry (big surprise) and after making a point said "you dyke." She played the segment several times and talked about it.

The point is that Franken calls someone a dyke, and the media and the left say nothing. Coulter says faggot and, well, you know the rest.

Roy Munson
03-15-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm hopping on the Fred Thompson bandwagon...fuck, I'm gonna drive the God-damned thing. I got my CDL. We're gonna need a convoy of big-rigs for this trip to the White House.

Tim Pawlenty will be the VP.

All aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBadBrian
03-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
I'm hopping on the Fred Thompson bandwagon...fuck, I'm gonna drive the God-damned thing.

Actually, I hope he gets in the GOP race also.

:killer:

scamper
03-15-2007, 03:07 PM
What's worth debating? A man's sex life

Whoa, I thought this thread was about lesbians...now it just seems gay.

FORD
03-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Fred Thompson??

Gee, for all you right wingers bitch about "celebrities with political opinions", its's sure funny that YOU are the ones who fucking VOTE for them.

Reagan, the Governator, fucking congressmen GOPHER and COOTER. Oh yeah, can't leave out Sonny "I Can't Ski Babe" Bono.

Yep, damn those celebrities....but only the Librul ones!!

hideyoursheep
03-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Sonny "I Can't Ski Babe" Bono.

Owwww....

Roy Munson
03-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Fred Thompson??

Gee, for all you right wingers bitch about "celebrities with political opinions", its's sure funny that YOU are the ones who fucking VOTE for them.

Reagan, the Governator, fucking congressmen GOPHER and COOTER. Oh yeah, can't leave out Sonny "I Can't Ski Babe" Bono.

We can't help it that the BEST celebrities are Conservative.

Sgt Schultz
03-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Fred Thompson??

It is because left-wingbats rant political and then state that people have no right to NOT patronize their movies and music (read The Dixie Sluts). Right wing celebs are usually smart enough to keep their politics out of their art because they grasp the above concept. Everyone has the right of free speech - no one has the right to be listened to and every (smart) person realizes that "free speech" can have consequences.

FORD
03-15-2007, 09:50 PM
I Cant Ski, Babe

(Parody of I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher)

CHER
Since he was young he loved the slopes
Sonny loved careening through the snow

SONNY
Well I don’t ski well, you know that’s true
I kissed that tree and now my days are through

Babe
I can’t ski, babe
I can’t ski, babe

SONNY
I’m on a chairlift up to the King
They won’t find my nose until next spring

CHER
And somewhere up there up on a cloud
I hope you found powder with no trees around

Though we didn’t stay together too long
Hope you’re not too mad about this song

SONNY
No I’m not mad cause I’m divine
And now every hill and mountain’s lookin fine

Babe
Watch that tree, babe
Watch that tree, babe

SONNY
You kicked me right out of your band

CHER
I went out with a younger man

SONNY
I loved you and you dumped me

CHER
I told you to watch out for trees

I can’t ski, babe
Watch that tree, babe
Watch that tree, babe
I can’t ski, babe
I can’t ski, babe
Watch that tree, babe
Watch that tree, babe
I can’t ski, babe
I can’t ski, babe

Listen here (mms://media.twistedtunes.com/twistedserver/twistedtunes/TT_656_4.wma)

Nickdfresh
03-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
It is because left-wingbats rant political and then state that people have no right to NOT patronize their movies and music (read The Dixie Sluts). Right wing celebs are usually smart enough to keep their politics out of their art because they grasp the above concept. Everyone has the right of free speech - no one has the right to be listened to and every (smart) person realizes that "free speech" can have consequences.

Oh! Thanks for clearing that all up.:)

http://northernvirginia.cox.net/cci/apimages/ap-image-15189adf-c602-478b-b528-d0656b14fffc.jpg