X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vh rides again
    Commando
    • Dec 2006

daves table at R&R hall

any thoughts on who dave is going to bring as his guests to the induction ceremony?

im not really into who he has for family and am kind of wondering if his mom and pop are still alive.

i hope he has some hot ass bitch hes been banging all these years with him.

lets take some guesses who is going to be his guests.
  • Padre Atilio
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2006

He brings Mike Anthony to kick Wolfies ass !!!

Comment

• Oxford
      Roadie
      • Jun 2004

No question in my mind his table would be the most animated table to be sitting with.I am sure he will have some of the old timers with him.It shall be interesting to see who does get invited to be his guests other than his Mom and sisters.
      Oxford

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

LMAO @ this thread cos DG and I were just discussing this. We were thinkin' The Dahm Triplets, Midgets, Rodeo Clowns or some traveling circus.

Seriously though, Dave's being so mellow and down to Earth nowadays, I wonder if he'll bring his sisters (not the Van Halen's) or maybe he'll sit at the Van Halen table, who knows?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Oxford
          Roadie
          • Jun 2004

Max hey bro that would be cool if he brings his old timers ringling brothers midget bodyguards.I mean Roth should do it just for the comedy factor.I don't think anyone would in RHOF history could measure up to the Roth of the Old if he decides to bring out that Old inner DAVE.But I am just wondering if he is so Muzzle right now by the sisters he won't even make a fart noise.I just hope the sisters don't freaking hold it against him for celebrating all the sweat and blood that guy did for the band.Max good post dude.
          Oxford

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Dave will have some of the characters that graced his radio days....Animal, Matt Sencio, Lisa & Allison Roth, Nick & Robin Bakay? (Comedians and good friends of DLR's), and hopefully Uncle Manny.

Maybe even Howard Stern & Henry Rollins??
            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Oxford
              Roadie
              • Jun 2004

Bantonellie I totally let that fly by me.How could I forget Howard Stern man that guy has been Roth crusader since 96.That place will be insane if he shows up.And totally Uncle Manny as well.
              Oxford

Comment

• Antman
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

I'm sure his sisters will be there-and I don't mean Ed & Al.
                When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Antman
                  I'm sure his sisters will be there-and I don't mean Ed & Al.
                  :p

Comment

• Oxford
                    Roadie
                    • Jun 2004

LMFAO
                    Oxford

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

David is Diamond Dave '' Double D's''!! don't worry on that day He will be shining, everyone will know that he belong there, he is the ultimate rockstar superhero...

He will not let us down, you will get some for your buck for sure.
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

I think DLR's Mom is not well and hasn't been for a long time - I think she is in an assisted-living situation, he mentioned on the radio.

I also don't think the Daum Triplets will be there - not sure they even perform together since one of the sisters (Erica Daum) married Dr. Phil's son last year....... unless they bring Dr. Phil in tow, to analyze and play mediator to the boys in the band ?

If Howard Stern isn't there, I'd be VERY surprised. I do hope he sits at DLR's table. Maybe Ray Luzier and B-Young would get an invitation?
                        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• katie
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Re: daves table at R&R hall

Originally posted by vh rides again
                          any thoughts on who dave is going to bring as his guests to the induction ceremony?

im not really into who he has for family and am kind of wondering if his mom and pop are still alive.

i hope he has some hot ass bitch hes been banging all these years with him.

lets take some guesses who is going to be his guests.
                          just got the seating plan today.

On Daves table will be me Ross halfin B Bob, Binne,Cato,Shaun P,

And some girls from barley legal!

It's gonna be a hell of a night!(LOL)

Katie

Comment

• bantonelli
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Re: Re: daves table at R&R hall

Originally posted by katie
                            just got the seating plan today.

On Daves table will be me Ross halfin B Bob, Binne,Cato,Shaun P,

And some girls from barley legal!

It's gonna be a hell of a night!(LOL)

Katie
                            You are wacked as usual. DLR wouldn't have an invite for Halfin, are you kidding me?

DLR will have an invite for ZLOZOWER - CVH Rock Photographer #1

Comment

• frankfasteddie
                              Roadie
                              • Dec 2005

I hope he is sitting in between Wolfgang Ed and Alex. Then I would know that my inside source "The Guy" from NY (LMAO) was correct in saying there isn't a problem with the Band....as I see it they are introducing VAN HALEN and the members according to their website and what "The Guy" said would be Dave Ed Alex and Wolfgang. But we will just have to wait for his inside (source) knowledge to see if Dave and the band sit together.

Because DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by frankfasteddie; 03-04-2007, 01:25 PM.
                              Are you Mr. Roth? I said yes I am. She said well Mr. Roth I can't serve you anymore because I think your drunk and if I was you girlfriend I'd put poison in your drink! And I looked in the bottle and I said why you old witch if I was your boyfriend I'd fucking well drink it too!!!!

Comment

Working...