PDA

View Full Version : Will next Monday and Tuesday of the RHOF be record breaking hits since it history?

Oxford
03-04-2007, 09:58 AM
I was surprised that no one was talking about this and since it Sunday a week before
the big event bash.And now that the sisters have committed themselves to showing up
to the induction afterall.Will this place received record breaking traffic all evening Mon
and next tuesday and will this place beable to handle the traffic?What can any of the long
time Mods and the creator of this site predict what the hits will be?And will there be anyone
there in New York with a Laptop that will be able to give us an exclusive of the going on
so we can participate and experience the celebration or a trainwreck whichever plays out?
I am just rooting for Dave the guy deserved it after the agony of putting up with insane
antics of the sisters behavior.So I hope this is a good thread just thought it would be a
interesting talking point.I imagine this place will be alot of fun Monday night and tuesday.
One last question who will get the most visitors to their sites VhLinks or The one and
only RothArmy.

Dave's PA Rental
03-04-2007, 10:31 AM
I think it will all depend on what happens during the induction program. Does everyone show up? Do they perform? Is there a fist fight?

It's on VH1 Classic (which hardly anyone gets) so I think most people won't be able to see it until someone posts it on Youtube the next day...

We had our record traffic at this site around the time they announced that Dave was replacing Howard Stern, not during the "reunion" excitement from a month or two ago...so what does that tell you?

Oxford
03-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Thanks Dave PA very interesting and I really wanted to hear some comments from all of you old timers here.I just thought this would be a great thread for a Sunday morning sit around and debate.I apologize if no one finds this topic interesting.I was just sort of analyzing what the Psyche will be from the public next Monday Night.So I guess it will remain to be seen.It would be fun for everyone if there going to be a major ruckus or an announcement so it remain to be seen.Hope it will be entertaining for you Mods dudes.

Dave's PA Rental
03-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Also, I think the debate as to which is the most popular VH website was answered long ago: We are the #1 DLR/Van Halen website (with DDLR a close second...), Brett's Links is the #1 Van Hagar site.

So we really have nothing to prove.

Oxford
03-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Amen to that DAVE PA.This is my only site that I find truly engaging and keeping and living in the Roth Spirits no matter how old we do get.I am a Dave fan all the way.

Dave's PA Rental
03-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Nothing wrong with DDLR.com...you should check it out as well...

Oxford
03-04-2007, 11:08 AM
I have checked it out.But I don't find the place as fun as this place.I don't know what it is about Roth Army but this place blows with all you cool characters.But I know you guys go back and forth.But Roth Army I just always am much more entertained you guys and gals really are much more animated and unrestrained lol.

Brett
03-04-2007, 12:40 PM
It won't be a record night for any of the sites. The night of the first show (a semi-joke) will be IMO.

vh rides again
03-04-2007, 01:11 PM
It's on VH1 Classic (which hardly anyone gets) so I think most people won't be able to see it until someone posts it on Youtube the next day...

We had our record traffic at this site around the time they announced that Dave was replacing Howard Stern, not during the "reunion" excitement from a month or two ago...so what does that tell you? [/B][/QUOTE]

im sure everyone can order a package from thier cable or sat provider that will include vh1 classic.

FORD
03-04-2007, 02:09 PM
We have enough HOF threads open. Please use them.