PDA

View Full Version : Roth not going to RRHOF

astroman30
03-08-2007, 10:41 AM
According to Howard Stern who talked to Roth's manager, Diamond Dave will not sit in the audience and watch another band play VH. Robin (Howard's side-kick) stated she heard rumors that the Van Halen debacle is based on "Eddie's drinking." Stern went on to say that Roth stated he would rather sing than to watch. This all was on Stern's show today (3/8/07)

astroman30
03-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Repost...sorry.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Anyone know what hour it was in?

General Hina
03-09-2007, 05:41 PM
At this point I really don't think VH deserves this honor. They have fucked up their career soooooo many times it's pathetic. Even if you only count the original 6-pack there's a lot of filler on those CDs. If you take away all the cover tunes and instrumentals VH has exactly 45 songs that total just under 3 hours worth of music. That's pretty lame compared to the massive catalogues of Led Zep, Rush, Queen etc. VH is a sad sad band and I think Poison might even have more original music than CVH.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Jano
03-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by General Hina
At this point I really don't think VH deserves this honor. They have fucked up their career soooooo many times it's pathetic. Even if you only count the original 6-pack there's a lot of filler on those CDs. If you take away all the cover tunes and instrumentals VH has exactly 45 songs that total just under 3 hours worth of music. That's pretty lame compared to the massive catalogues of Led Zep, Rush, Queen etc. VH is a sad sad band and I think Poison might even have more original music than CVH.
so what the fuck are you doing here if you don't care, fag!!!!!!!
Over & Out,
General Hina

Jano
03-09-2007, 06:38 PM
DAVE don't go, please!!!!
THE VAN HALEN 'S BULLSHIT SUCKJ SO BAD!!!!!!!

Jano
03-09-2007, 06:41 PM

Over & Out,
General Hina

oVER AND OUT THAT'S THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO ANYWAY,YOUR BOY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT IT!!!!

indeedido
03-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Interesting take. Hendrix had 3 albums before demise. VH 6. Just about as many originals. Both revolutionized the guitar.

Jano
03-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by indeedido
Interesting take. Hendrix had 3 albums before demise. VH 6. Just about as many originals. Both revolutionized the guitar. YOU
GOOD ANSWER BUD,shit you could live next door!!!!

General Hina
03-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Jano
YOU
GOOD ANSWER BUD,shit you could live next door!!!!

Hey it's Jano again!! Father of the year who posts a picture of his child as an avatar. What's wrong with you?

Over & Out,
General Hina

Jano
03-09-2007, 07:20 PM
How do you know!
You don't know shit about my chid anyway!

Diamondjimi
03-09-2007, 08:23 PM
http://www.fscclub.com/vidy/images/cat-sand.jpg

hideyoursheep
03-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Hey it's Jano again!! Father of the year who posts a picture of his child as an avatar. What's wrong with you?

Over & Out,
General Hina

Funny how you draw a bead on the young'uns, Hina.

And you're WRONG!

It's no honor to be inducted into the Museum of Musical History...

It sure as fuck isn't a ROCK hall.

General Hina
03-10-2007, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep

It's no honor to be inducted into the Museum of Musical History...

It sure as fuck isn't a ROCK hall.

Then why are all of you Dave fanatics starting threads about it? Why are you even talking about it? Just move on and let Dave continue his career as an EMT.

BTW enjoy the show. Mike and Sammy will definitely be playing with VR.

Over & Out,
General Hina

bueno bob
03-10-2007, 09:32 AM

Let me guess - you've got an inside source, right?

bantonelli
03-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Then why are all of you Dave fanatics starting threads about it? Why are you even talking about it? Just move on and let Dave continue his career as an EMT.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Hey, Hiney - "VH Fanati" - why do you keep showing up here?

Something keeps drawing you back? Are you lame?

Vinnie Velvet
03-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Hey, Hiney - "VH Fanati" - why do you keep showing up here?

Something keeps drawing you back? Are you lame?

Yes, the bitch is lame, gay, whatever you wanna call it.

Matt White
03-10-2007, 01:39 PM
General Hyena...........

Always good for a laugh.....but not much else....

jhale667
03-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
General Hyena...........

Always good for a laugh.....but not much else....

More like a chortle...not even a full laugh.... :D

VanHalener
03-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
http://www.fscclub.com/vidy/images/cat-sand.jpg c c c c c c c c CATFIGHT!

This whole fiasco is such a mess I think Dave should have a bunch of us over to watch the ceremony with him on the big screen. Hey Dave, lets party! It's your night bro!