PDA

View Full Version : Give the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Feedback

Ice Cream Girl
03-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Contact Information
Got Questions?

For answers to questions about visiting the museum (hours, directions, maps), please check out our Visitor Information section.

For questions about upcoming events, check out the Museum’s Calendar.

For information on ticket donation please check out our Community Requests page.

For questions about the induction process, write to the following postal address (the Foundation does not have an e-mail address):

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104

PLEASE NOTE: The Museum does not manage the Hall of Fame induction process; the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation does that. The Museum preserves and interprets the history and cultural impact of rock and roll music through the collection of artifacts, its exhibits and education and public programs.

For other inquiries, you can probably find your answer in our “Frequently Asked Questions” section. Otherwise, feel free to use the appropriate e-mail link below to contact the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame and Museum.

PLEASE NOTE: Please send your question/comment to no more than ONE of the following e-mail links. Sending the same question/comment to multiple destinations will not result in a quicker response.

We appreciate your questions and comments and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Membership: membership@rockhall.org

Tickets: tickets@rockhall.org

Group Sales: groupsales@rockhall.org

Facility Rental: rental@rockhall.org

Exhibits: exhibits@rockhall.org

Curatorial Staff: curatorial@rockhall.org

For the media: forthemedia@rockhall.org

Comments about your visit to the Museum: president@rockhall.org

To reach the executive offices: president@rockhall.org

Brochure Requests: marketing@rockhall.org

Merchandise: merchandise@rockhall.org

Annual Fund: annualfund@rockhall.org

Employment: hr@rockhall.org
For information about employment, internship and volunteer opportunities, please check out our Career Opportunities section.

About this web site: staff@rockhall.org

Education Department: education@rockhall.org

Other: other@rockhall.org
Address:
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
One Key Plaza
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
(East Ninth Street at Lake Erie)

Museum Offices:
216.781.ROCK

Membership Information:

Group Sales/Reservations:

Facility Rentals:

LaVern Baker's Blue And White Beaded Dress
Photo by Design Photography
Gift of LaVern Baker

ELVIS
03-08-2007, 10:43 PM
LaVern Baker's Blue And White Beaded Dress ??

diamondsgirl
03-08-2007, 10:44 PM
I don't see buzzkiller@rockhall.org :confused:

JBall008
03-08-2007, 11:37 PM
I just sent a letter re: museum visit under the guise of "very impressive, had a great time" and then told them that whoever turned Dave away should be ashamed....

bantonelli
03-09-2007, 01:10 AM
I just wrote a letter to President and let them know that who ever is responsible for not allowing Dave to sing and represent Van Halen is making a very poor judgement call. If Nielsen Ratings are poor for Monday night, this is the reason why.

DLRdelight!
03-09-2007, 02:03 AM
fuck those asses man!

vh rides again
03-09-2007, 06:17 AM
GREAT IDEA
if this is a dave army then everyone should spam the fuck out of the rock hall, vh1, and the waldorf hotel.
they are a bunch of fucking losers,how did they get thier jobs.
the velvet revolver website should be left emails also.
maybe they would get word and drop the performance.

Hardrock69
03-09-2007, 09:19 AM
I sent a less-than-kind letter to the President of the HOF.

I explained in no uncertain terms that for years I have heard about the irrelevancy of this institution, and the current debacle just confirms that they do not have a clue.

Certainly inducting a RAP artist into a ROCK hall of fame shows they are a bunch of ignorant fucking asslickers.
:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
03-09-2007, 09:35 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ntzCi1lu2ys"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ntzCi1lu2ys" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
03-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Now can we light the torch?

LoungeMachine
03-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
Now can we light the torch?

No.

spED drank the lighter fluid.

:gulp:

hideyoursheep
03-09-2007, 10:01 AM
That's just what I was gonna say.

twonabomber
03-09-2007, 10:25 AM
send 'em to the President email...no one in Cleveland has anything to do with the political shit.

bantonelli
03-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
send 'em to the President email...no one in Cleveland has anything to do with the political shit.

Twonabomber is right. Send your emails to:

President @rockhall.org

(as stated in IceCreamGirl's opening thread post)

Another suggestion is to write/email to VH1Classic, producers of the HOF Ceremonies and supposedly reseponsible or partially responsible for not allowing ROTH to sing. In order to post your comments, you need to sign up at VH1Classic, but your comments will get posted online for all to see.

http://www.vh1.com/channels/vh1_classic/channel.jhtml

steve
03-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
No.

spED drank the lighter fluid.

:gulp:

YES!!! THIS SUMS UP THE LAST YEAR OF VAN HALEN PERFECT-FUCKING-LY. Thanks Lounge.

CROWBAR
03-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I sent my two cents worth to those fuckers and it came back as being blocked by their firewall. This happen to anybody else? I used the president@rockhall.org addy.

Maybe they knew they were going to be slammed with emails.

bantonelli
03-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
I sent my two cents worth to those fuckers and it came back as being blocked by their firewall. This happen to anybody else? I used the president@rockhall.org addy.

Nope - never got the firewall when I sent my email - but this is good to know. "Slammed" w/emails is hopefully what happened...not that they will change anything in ROTH's favor....but now they can be aware of what we want.

I am boycotting watching the Ceremonies as long as Roth is not in attendance. No desire to see the "Other Half" accept an award that doesn't belong to them.

CROWBAR
03-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
I am boycotting watching the Ceremonies as long as Roth is not in attendance. No desire to see the "Other Half" accept an award that doesn't belong to them.

Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother with it. I don't want to see the other half either.

Ice Cream Girl
03-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by CROWBAR

Pussies.

Mine didn't get blocked, but I sent it last week.

Matt White
03-11-2007, 10:02 PM
I sent mine...and told 'em what I thought of 'em...which isn't much....

Corporate whores

vh rides again
03-11-2007, 10:27 PM
heres what i wrote to the president at rock hall.

yeah i know ill never write a book but he will get the idea.

it is rediculous that your institution will not let david lee roth perform, your institution is a joke in the world of rock and roll.
first the entertainers themselves laugh at it, now the fans are laughing.
if this is the best you can do, step down and give someone else a chance at getting the rock hall respected .
you guys failed misserably.
what a joke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardrock69
03-12-2007, 02:08 AM
Their filter only blocks suspected spam. It blocked me when I tried to send something from netscape, but allowed something I sent from Yahoo.

Go figure.

Tonight is the night.

I am not interested in watching, but I will anyway just to see what happens.

It is blasphemy to actually pay attention to a show with the Fat Man in it, but what the hell.

GreenBayLA
03-12-2007, 03:26 AM
Styx, WTF? Their brand of "rock" looks and sounds dated and ridiculous, they're prolly in the RnR HoF.