PDA

View Full Version : HOF madness

Redballjets88
03-09-2007, 01:02 PM
ok wtf is with this shit. So is it going to be Sammy and Mikie accepting the honor for Van Halen b/c of Eds rehab and the rumor that Dave wont go if he isnt singing. and you know that if Ed isn't going then Alex with stay home too.

So...isn't is FUCKIN' sweet that all of "the fans" that Dave and Ed say the love so much will get to see Spammy and the bassist accept one of RnR's biggest honors on Van Halen's behalf and right afterward we get to see Velvet Revolver play a tribute

wow am i excited :rolleyes:

im not watching this blasphemy

Vinnie Velvet
03-09-2007, 01:29 PM
BTW, there are other threads here.

But anyway....

Yes, as it stands right now, Dave, Ed and Al won't be attending.

Sam and Mike will be there.

Hardrock69
03-09-2007, 01:30 PM
I love how chimpy does whatever spEd tells him to do...and won't play with anyone else unless spEd is there too.

Fucking loser who cannot function musically by himself.

:rolleyes:

Kennedy
03-09-2007, 01:36 PM
It's fucking hilarious is what it is!!!!

According to my "source" most of the members of the DLR Army are complete douchebags.

Ha ha ha ha!!! Your torch will never be lit, geeks!

Kennedy
03-09-2007, 01:36 PM
I think I shall have a shot of Cabo this evening in your honor, geeks!

Kennedy
03-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Oh... By the way.

Do you think when Eddie sobers up and comes to his senses, Diamond Dave will still be in the band????

Good luck, geeks!!!

Jimmy Jingles
03-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Kennedy
I think I shall have a shot of Cabo this evening in your honor, geeks!

By all means...

Oh, and be sure to gargle after you go ass-to-mouth with your resident gay gimp.

glensfallspaul
03-09-2007, 01:57 PM
I don't understand why Diamond Dave wouldn't be able to sing. Back when CCR was inducted in the RRHOF, John Fogerty was allowed to play without his band...why not David Lee Roth?

Kennedy
03-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
By all means...

Oh, and be sure to gargle after you go ass-to-mouth with your resident gay gimp.

Interesting that this is the vision that came to mind after reading this thread. Sounds like a lot of pent up sexual frustration, geek.

Kennedy
03-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by glensfallspaul
I don't understand why Diamond Dave wouldn't be able to sing. Back when CCR was inducted in the RRHOF, John Fogerty was allowed to play without his band...why not David Lee Roth?

Hmmm. Let me think. Maybe because David Lee Roth is a fucking joke?

FORD
03-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Closing this shit.