PDA

View Full Version : Alex and Eddie are about as gay as an accordian playing mime.

Nitro Express
03-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Ok. Ed is a drunk and he's off to rehab. Duh, any idiot knows that's where that crazy dude needs to be. What's predictable is Van Halen always has the worst timing in the world. It's like blowing a juicey nasty fart right before some beautiful goddess of a woman wants you to fuck her. It's like insulting a cap right after he let you off from getting a ticket.

If it's screwing up, the Van Halen's are the Dutch masters of it. They are fucking Van Gough or Rembrant when it comes to fucking up a good thing.

How gay is that? How more gay can you be? Maybe Sammy Hagar playing Sauce Sobelowski's upright pump organ or grinding an organ while his little monkey dances around.

How can you fuck up more? Shit, VH is like the Born Loser where they shouldn't even bother to get out of bed and they probably don't.

finallyin2007
03-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Ok. Ed is a drunk and he's off to rehab. Duh, any idiot knows that's where that crazy dude needs to be. What's predictable is Van Halen always has the worst timing in the world. It's like blowing a juicey nasty fart right before some beautiful goddess of a woman wants you to fuck her. It's like insulting a cap right after he let you off from getting a ticket.

If it's screwing up, the Van Halen's are the Dutch masters of it. They are fucking Van Gough or Rembrant when it comes to fucking up a good thing.
and you have nothing better to do than waste your time posting about the band. if you fel that way then fuck off and go bother someone else with your comments. ed has big problems and is dealing with them. i am not going to say i like the way they are handling vh, but that ismore the fault of their pr people.

i hope he gets cleaned up and gives us the kick ass tour we deserve. i think it says a lot that dave is sticking up for ed and not told him were to go.
How gay is that? How more gay can you be? Maybe Sammy Hagar playing Sauce Sobelowski's upright pump organ or grinding an organ while his little monkey dances around.

How can you fuck up more? Shit, VH is like the Born Loser where they shouldn't even bother to get out of bed and they probably don't.

Jano
03-09-2007, 06:34 PM
i think that you're right,fuck those people.

Bo Nozos
03-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Ed and Al remind me of:

Dumb and Dumber -- because they're idiots
Thelma & Louise -- because they're driving themselves off a cliff
Nigel Tufnel & Derek St. Hubbins -- because they're has-beens
Dennis Rodman & Carmen Elektra -- because they're ugly and stupid
Britney & K-Fed -- because they're immature and trashy

I could go on and on . . .

rustoffa
03-10-2007, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

All Army,
All Night.™

Loons The Great
03-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Bo Nozos
Ed and Al remind me of:

Dumb and Dumber -- because they're idiots
Thelma & Louise -- because they're driving themselves off a cliff
Nigel Tufnel & Derek St. Hubbins -- because they're has-beens
Dennis Rodman & Carmen Elektra -- because they're ugly and stupid
Britney & K-Fed -- because they're immature and trashy

I could go on and on . . .

:D

Little Lamont
03-12-2007, 12:20 AM
You right, man. timing is so bad.

Must be their age. They kept it together for a while. Even got back with fucking Sam in 04 without tripping. Now they just all over the place.

VanHalener
03-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Someone please shut the hell up and pass me the salt. I'm not holding this shot for nothing...

This thread is so ghey I need a double. Make that two shakes of salt bartender.

Thanks.

Hey, hey, close me out. Don't forget to add 30% for yourself.

Let me pick up NITRO's tab too before he gets mad over me calling this thread ghey.

Thank you. Thank you very much.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1Qo1eaWF8c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1Qo1eaWF8c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
03-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Little Lamont
You right, man. timing is so bad.

You from Watts Nevada ??