PDA

View Full Version : Gunplay at rural recycling outpost.

rustoffa
03-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Down here in South Crackalackey, they have designated places to take your garbage, recycling, carcasses, etc. Usually, the particular one I use is kinda quiet. You know, the occasional dumpster-diver, wild dogs...you get the just. Anyway, as I approached the fenced-off area earlier today, I noticed this woman pointing what appeared to be a shotgun into the automatic crush-dumpster! In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't haul ass the other way. So I shut the truck off, like a hunderd yards away and called, "Is everything ok ma'am?" She looked up at the fucking sky for a few seconds, then realized it was me, not the sky, calling to her! This point is key, and I want to emphasise how important it is for someone not to point a firearm at another person when the person with the firearm is obviously whacked-out-of-their-gourd. After deciding I wasn't the sky talking to her, the crazy bitch kept the shotgun pointed into the crush-dumpster, and went, "I always do this, I'll be out of the way in a second!" She then proceeded to unload four pump-style sidearm blasts into the dumpster. As she was walking back to her vehicle, she yells, "I don't like people reading my mail!" I went, "Take it easy, there's noone around!" Naturally, I gave her time to cuntpletely be gone before I ventured to the crush-dumpster. There was nothing in there but a bunch of garbage.
:(

VanHalener
03-10-2007, 01:46 AM
I like her already!