X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

comfortably numb

saw them in 2006 and really dig david kilminster on guitar especially on comfortably numb...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xntw3AsbCE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xntw3AsbCE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

can't wait for a professional dvd to come out of this...
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is he any relation to Lemmy?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

names are spelled differently I think its Lemmy Kilmister and David Kilminster

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

David Kilminster has such a gorgeous guitar sound...so much feeling...I love it

Comment

• 6 is 9
            Groupie
            • Apr 2005

thanks for the post diamondsgirl the guy has Gilmore's Dark-Side vibe down. I'm not too sure what I thought of Roger Waters having dueling lead guitarist's and especially during the Numb solo. not many could give that crisp, eerie but soothing solo that Gilmore delivered but this guy showed the potential. Don't like the switching off with the other lead player because not only does the vibe change but so does the sound. Does this guy play in other bands?
            "Who can tell what's going to happen in the years to come? We take it day by day, here today, gone later today. You don't stop and worry. You don't stop, look in the rearview mirror and say "Did I do this right?" People who always look in the rearview mirror tend to swerve off the road. I'm sorry but the rearview mirror is like sitting up there for one reason... It's an object so that you can tilt the mirror, look at yourself and see how cool you are when you're getting somewhere.

That's pure Zen man..." - DLR, 1982

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by 6 is 9
              thanks for the post diamondsgirl the guy has Gilmore's Dark-Side vibe down. I'm not too sure what I thought of Roger Waters having dueling lead guitarist's and especially during the Numb solo. not many could give that crisp, eerie but soothing solo that Gilmore delivered but this guy showed the potential. Don't like the switching off with the other lead player because not only does the vibe change but so does the sound. Does this guy play in other bands?
              his first solo rock CD is coming out soon...he has done an acoustic CD. I never heard it. He has worked with the guy from Asia (Wetton, I think)as well as Emerson from ELP.

Comment

Working...