• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Barbara Boxer tells James IDIOT Inhofe an "Inconvenient Truth"

Watch it here

During today's hearings on global warming, global warming denier James Inhofe was asking Al Gore questions, but didn't want to hear the answers because he thought the responses would take "too much time". Barbara Boxer then explained to Inhofe how things work in Senate now.

Boxer: "You're not making the rules. You used to when you did this, you don't do this anymore. Elections have consequences"

Everyone in the chamber appeared to love Boxer's comments also.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I'm not sure people like Inhofe deny global warming, I think they are denying the fact that human activity has any significant impact on the ecology of the Earth.

How many years of evidence does Al Gore go by when he makes his claims? 50? 100?

How many times has the temperature of the Earth fluxuated up and down over the last 6,000 years?

Thirty years ago, Time Magazine warned that a period of global cooling was just around the corner and an ice age was imminent.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        I'm not sure people like Inhofe deny global warming, I think they are denying the fact that human activity has any significant impact on the ecology of the Earth.

If you deny that, then you're as much of an idiot as Inhofe is.

There are three problems in which the last century is different from all time which preceded it.

1)The population has literally doubled since 1900.

2) Extra population leads to extra greenhouse gases, whether from cars, factories, or methane out of a cows ass, because more beef is needed to feed more people.

3) At the same time trees and other oxygen producing plants (i.e. Amazon rainforest) are being clearcut. And even in areas where seedlings are planted to eventually replace the trees, it would be literally centuries before they would produce as much oxygen again.

Not even the Exxon hack "scientists" can dispute those FACTS.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Combat Ready
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2007

Love the global warming alarmists out there. First off---Global warming would cause the temps to be warmer in the winter, causing less energy to be used to heat your home (if you have one).....Therfore helping the planet to combat global warming in the long run. Now---Go ride your bike to work (if you have a job) and help the cause.....Dumbasses! Or better yet---Stick your head up a cow's ass and do us all a favor!
          Last edited by Combat Ready; 03-22-2007, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You already established your idiocy in the other thread. Now kindly fuck off and die.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• scamper
              Commando
              • May 2005

If Gore gets to be Pres. do you think he'll outlaw NASCAR not because of global warming but just because it's NASCAR. (

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                If Gore gets to be Pres. do you think he'll outlaw NASCAR not because of global warming but just because it's NASCAR. (
                Given the fact that over 3,000 Americans have died and the rest of us are paying $3.00 a gallon for gas, isn't it a little fucking ridiculous for a bunch of gas hogs to drive around a circle at 180 MPH for several hours??

I realize it's a great method of pacifying rednecks for a little while, but this planet can't afford NASCAR anymore.

And President Gore didn't say that. I did.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Combat Ready
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2007

Sorry 'bout telling you to stick your head up a cow's ass. That was not very nice.

I just don't buy into the gloom and doom stuff, be it global warming or an upcoming ice age, Y2k bs...etc....etc. We'll all find out down the road.

Happy trails.....

Comment

• Combat Ready
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2007

No problem for Gore to cruise around in his fucking Jet? The hypocrisy is amazing.

Personally--I have no problem with flying, driving a SUV....whatever.

Just don't preach to the masses to change their ways while cruising the world in a jumbo freaking jet. Does that make sense?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

algore is getting rich off all this Global Warming crap.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham

How many years of evidence does Al Gore go by when he makes his claims? 50? 100?

Several million, and science showing that the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere directly corresponds with human activity for the last 14,000 or so of those years, with a huge spike that corresponds with the industrial revolution...

What do you go on? The Old Testament?
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-22-2007, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          algore is getting rich off all this Global Warming crap.

So are corporations enabled by pResident fuckwit...

Jesus dude, are you drunk?

Your responses today are even more moronic than usual...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Combat Ready
                            I wish some well-hung stud would globally warm my asshole!

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              If you deny that, then you're as much of an idiot as Inhofe is.

There are three problems in which the last century is different from all time which preceded it.

1)The population has literally doubled since 1900.

2) Extra population leads to extra greenhouse gases, whether from cars, factories, or methane out of a cows ass, because more beef is needed to feed more people.

3) At the same time trees and other oxygen producing plants (i.e. Amazon rainforest) are being clearcut. And even in areas where seedlings are planted to eventually replace the trees, it would be literally centuries before they would produce as much oxygen again.

Not even the Exxon hack "scientists" can dispute those FACTS.
                              I don't believe there are any less trees on the Earth now than there were 100 years ago. I was surprised to learn about two years ago that the state that I live in, NH, was 90% clearcut 100 years ago. Now, NH is about 10% clearcut. Some of it is due to less farming, some to renewing natural resources in the state. I'm sure similar things are happening around this country and others.

A majority of the greenhouse gases the Earth produces are natural. Only 3% is actually caused by the ozone. More than 50%(upwards of 70%) are the product of water vapor.

And Gore spouting off scientific consensus is ridiculous. There was scientific consensus that the world was flat about 1,500 years ago.

Comment

Working...