Question for the ladies.. Do women really like giving head??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dickface McSlapnuts

Question for the ladies.. Do women really like giving head??

First of all lets start this off by me saying that there is nothing better than eating some nice clean shaven pussy.

FUCK WENDYS LATE AT NIGHT.. I WANT SOME BOX!

As I was getting blown like a horn last night.. I look down at this chick...
    Gagging... slurrping.. more gagging..
    I wondered why women give head..
    Do they do it because they like actually doing it.. or do they do it because they have to.. or because they want to please their partner.

I just can't see a woman actually getting their mouth all watery thinking about sucking a mans rod..

Speak Up !
  • SensibleShoes

Certainly not until you see a doctor about your little problem.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Junyore Grades
        Roadie
        • Jan 2004

Yea, if it's broke, don't fix it.
        http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...ertificate.jpg

Comment

• Polk High
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

as long as they continue doing it, i don't care what motivates them
          We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• SensibleShoes

"Do they do it because 1. they like actually doing it.. or 2.do they do it because they have to.. or 3. because they want to pplease their partner."

1. See number 3.

2. Nobody HAS to.

3. The answer is another question - do you perform cunnilingus because you like it, or because you enjoy the sense of power you get after you make her scream? Do you think that might make you want to do it again? Do you think maybe you'd eventually LIKE to do it because of the response you get and because it leads to even better things? Just turn that around.

"I just can't see 4. a woman actually getting their mouth all watery thining about sucking a mans rod.."

4. Learn to love your cock. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't think she's going to want it in her mouth, she WON'T. Women can't imagine why someone would want to put their face between their legs either - but if you're told repeatedly that it's the greatest thing on earth, you eventually believe it. You start to feel (gasp!) desirable! Am I saying lie to each other? NO. FUCKING BRAINWASH EACH OTHER!!!!! Do it. Don't ask questions.

And I'll give you a tiny bit of unsolicited advice. NEVER tell your partner that you didn't enjoy a blowjob or that she doesn't do it right.

Beause that will end you ever getting them again.
            Last edited by Guest; 01-11-2004, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Gmoney

As Bobby Knight once said...."Just lie back and enjoy it!!".

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yo Popeye! There's this home video of you and your old lady circulating on the internet. Here's a short clip...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

hey slappy...you'll learn all the little secrets when the hair starts growing around your little wiener...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Osama Bin Laden

I can't believe you infidels openly discuss such matters. No wonder your country has become the Great Satan.

But since you are asking, all of my wives love it.

Comment

• Bob_R
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SensibleShoes
                      "Do they do it because 1. they like actually doing it.. or 2.do they do it because they have to.. or 3. because they want to pplease their partner."

1. See number 3.

2. Nobody HAS to.

3. The answer is another question - do you perform cunnilingus because you like it, or because you enjoy the sense of power you get after you make her scream? Do you think that might make you want to do it again? Do you think maybe you'd eventually LIKE to do it because of the response you get and because it leads to even better things? Just turn that around.

"I just can't see 4. a woman actually getting their mouth all watery thining about sucking a mans rod.."

4. Learn to love your cock. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't think she's going to want it in her mouth, she WON'T. Women can't imagine why someone would want to put their face between their legs either - but if you're told repeatedly that it's the greatest thing on earth, you eventually believe it. You start to feel (gasp!) desirable! Am I saying lie to each other? NO. FUCKING BRAINWASH EACH OTHER!!!!! Do it. Don't ask questions.

And I'll give you a tiny bit of unsolicited advice. NEVER tell your partner that you didn't enjoy a blowjob or that she doesn't do it right.

Beause that will end you ever getting them again.
                      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Ewwwwww!!

This ROTH GRRL doesn't give head, and I don't understand what my fellow Roth Grrls like about it, either.

LMMFAOBT!!!
                        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• SensibleShoes

Switch - did you READ what I posted? Shit woman, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but don't put that repression on me, babe! I, like, get really bummed out about that!

Comment

• TMR

The women at this website are afraid to answer this question????

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

Who cares, as long as they do it !
                              I know that I enjoy the hell out of it.
                              I had a funny feeling about you!! Queer!!
                              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

Working...