PDA

View Full Version : shoot this fucker!

PETE'S BROTHER
03-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Animal abuse nets man nearly six months jail time
KAREN RIVEDAL 608-252-6106
krivedal@madison.com
A 21-year-old former Madison man will spend nearly six months in jail for viciously abusing two dogs belonging to his then-girlfriend last year on the city's Far East Side.

Jeremiah J. Purtell of West Bend was sentenced Wednesday in Dane County Circuit Court to nearly six months in jail and five years of probation for killing one of the dogs and leaving the other one blind and hobbled with two broken legs. He begins a jail sentence, with work-release privileges, in Washington County on May 19.

"The behavior was very disturbing," Assistant District Attorney Paul Humphrey said Wednesday. "He has some mental problems, but I don't think that fully explains his aggressive and vicious behavior."

The criminal complaint says Purtell told police he hurt the dogs over a six-week period starting in February 2006, when he moved into his then- girlfriend's apartment.

The woman, who was studying to be a veterinary technician at Madison Area Technical College, called police in March 2006 after finding one of the dogs limping. She said the animals had suffered injuries only after being alone with Purtell.

One dog, a 2-year-old Scottish terrier named Harry, died from a lacerated liver after Purtell admitted choking him and pressing his knee into the animal. Harry died March 8.

The other dog, named Arrow, survived Purtell's attacks with fractures to both left legs. The year-old Shetland sheep dog also suffered cuts to his tail and one leg and a severe eye injury caused when Purtell used a needle to completely perforate the dog's cornea and lens capsule, leaving him blind.

Police said Purtell told them he would hurt the dogs after they had accidents on the floor or when he got depressed because they didn't want to "cuddle" with him. He admitted swinging the sheep dog around the apartment by his leg and striking him with a small pipe.

Purtell told his then-girlfriend that Arrow was injured by running into stereo speakers, but a veterinarian who examined the dog said the injuries could not have happened that way.

"I think (Purtell) has a disconnect relative to how he can do this to animals, such torturous types of behavior and such violent behavior, and yet be so cold and cunning when he dealt with (his ex- girlfriend)," Humphrey said.

Purtell pleaded no contest on Nov. 16 to two felony counts of causing death by mistreating animals and one misdemeanor count of intentionally mistreating animals. As part of a plea agreement, three other misdemeanors were dismissed but "read in," meaning they could be considered at sentencing.

Judge James Martin on Wednesday also required Purtell to get anger management counseling and any required psychological treatment. A probation agent will make checks to ensure that Purtell owns no animals, Humphrey said.

Purtell could have received up to seven years for the two felony counts. But Humphrey said he never believed the abuse warranted prison time.

"I thought it was (a case that called for) a long probation and a significant amount of jail time," he said Wednesday.

bueno bob
03-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Makes me wonder how well he'd like somebody doing it to him...

Hopefully word will get around while he's in the can and he'll find out just how it feels.

I have no doubt that'll come to pass...

PETE'S BROTHER
03-29-2007, 01:59 PM
i would love to perforate his cornea with your lightsaber, and that is NOT code for anything

FORD
03-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Most serial killers start by abusing and killing animals. Take this piece of shit out while there's still time.

I say they dunk him in a tank of chicken blood and throw him into a cage with about 6 starving pit bulls.

Nitro Express
03-29-2007, 02:10 PM
They say crucifixion is the most painful way to kill someone. Hey, I see The Home Depot has their 4x4's on sale and I still have some big ass spikes left over from building a wooden retaining wall.

Let's see you drive one nail through both ankes and you drive a nail through each wrist, carefully avoiding main arteries so they don't bleed to death...

jharp84
03-29-2007, 02:14 PM
I'll be looking for him! Moved to Burlington WI, 2 yrs. ago! We have two dogs, the second a boston terrier we adopted from the shelter! Skin and bones at first! Now mean, mutherfuckin, fightin machine! I will need a gun though! Don't own one, would get drunk and shoot asshole neighbors if I did!!!!

Sarge's Little Helper
I'll be looking for him! Moved to Burlington WI, 2 yrs. ago! We have two dogs, the second a boston terrier we adopted from the shelter! Skin and bones at first! Now mean, mutherfuckin, fightin machine! I will need a gun though! Don't own one, would get drunk and shoot asshole neighbors if I did!!!!

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL server host 'mysql49.secureserver.net' (2) in <b>/home/content/r/o/t/rotharmy/html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />

Nitro Express
Ahhhh too much trouble and too icky. Let's just send the bastard to Afganistahn for mine clearing duty. Let one blow his leg off, pour Quick Clot on the stub so he doesn't bleed out and let him wiggle and scream from the agonizing pain.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-29-2007, 02:16 PM
i have a relative in corrections in the madison area, she loathes animal abuse as well. maybe she can bend some rules!

Matt White
03-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Most serial killers start by abusing and killing animals. Take this piece of shit out while there's still time.

Exactly, exactly

"Nip it in the bud! Nip it in the bud!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Knotts_as_Barnie.jpg

Terminate that fucker!:mad:

Jesus Christ
03-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
They say crucifixion is the most painful way to kill someone. Hey, I see The Home Depot has their 4x4's on sale and I still have some big ass spikes left over from building a wooden retaining wall.

Let's see you drive one nail through both ankes and you drive a nail through each wrist, carefully avoiding main arteries so they don't bleed to death...

Oh, you just had to go THERE, didn't you? :mad:

Ally_Kat
03-29-2007, 04:52 PM
A Scottish terrier and a mini-Lassie? They're too cute to hurt :(

Let's burn the fucker!

Viking
03-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Rip this fucker's balls off and chop off his fingers. Clip off his earlobes with a pair of wirecutters. I hate anyone who abuses a dog. To the point of maiming the motherfuckers.:wow2:

Nice sig, Ally. :D :rolleyes: :cool:

svrwthr
03-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Alot of this shit is happening here in southern wisconsin. I have friends that live 2 houses down from those that were hoarding those 44 dogs. Fuck! my 12 year old daughter was ver at their house a few times. I even met them one night while having a bon-fire and brew night. who'd've thunk. Sometimes you just dont know people and how sick in the head they really are.

Here is link to the abuse story I speak of and there have been others since the linked one to the one PETE'S BROTHER mentioned. What the fuck is going on in peoples heads!!!!!? DAMMMN!
http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/9654/WI/US/

Viking
03-29-2007, 11:39 PM
We've got a little punk living with his mother next door. My wife caught the kid swinging family the cat around by his tail, and went over to confront his mother, and needless to say, that shit stopped cold. (Don't piss off The Squaw - she's Evil Incarnate if you get one her bad side. :D) They have a beautiful border collie that they all but ignore, and I end up taking leftovers to it every night to feed it. Although we already have two dachshunds, I'm thinking about grabbing that mutt (I've nicknamed her Scruffy), and keeping her here. Fucking inbred, slope-headed, cousin-humping white trash.

Nitro Express
04-03-2007, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Oh, you just had to go THERE, didn't you? :mad:

How could I forget Jesus. Everytime I turn around theres a picture, statue, or jewelry with a little you hanging on that natsy torture device. Let's say you lived in modern times and they tortured you with electrodes. Does that mean we would have art with you having your balls shocked?

Hardrock69
04-09-2007, 12:42 PM
I wanna find that goddamnable fuck, tie him to a tree and break his fucking knees with a tire iron.
:mad: