PDA

View Full Version : My donation

chi-town324
03-30-2007, 07:51 AM
my credit card was charged 3 days ago...why hasnt it showed up on my member ID?

Steve Savicki
03-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Are you refering to the Roth Army donor badge? Give the webbies time; they work regular M-F jobs too. ;)

:) And thanks for your donation. :cool:

bueno bob
03-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Are you refering to the Roth Army donor badge? Give the webbies time; they work regular M-F jobs too. ;)

:) And thanks for your donation. :cool:

But did he give you a five star vote yet, Steve?

You'd better get a move on if you're going to catch Matt White, you know...

chi-town324
04-03-2007, 07:18 PM
ok its april 3rd and it still hasn't shown up

Rikk
04-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Fucking crybaby.

Did you donate for the good of the site or your own "glory"?

Cunt.

Jimmy Jingles
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Here ya go...

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/sammysucks/rothdonr.jpg

bueno bob
04-05-2007, 03:35 AM
Larg.

VanHalener
04-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Glad I read this one. I need to drop another quarter in the jukebox myself.

chi-town324
04-05-2007, 08:54 PM
the only reason i started this thread is because i have donated to other sites and never had a problem with badges ect...it always showed up right away. I just wanted to make sure it was received thats all not trying to be a cry baby..shit ,at least i donated and im a very new member...how many have been on here for years and not put in a penny?

Dan
04-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by chi-town324
the only reason i started this thread is because i have donated to other sites and never had a problem with badges ect...it always showed up right away. I just wanted to make sure it was received thats all not trying to be a cry baby..shit ,at least i donated and im a very new member...how many have been on here for years and not put in a penny?

Agree with your last sentence.

bueno bob
04-05-2007, 10:04 PM

But did you vote for Steve Savicki?

Five stars, please!

DlocRoth
04-06-2007, 01:41 AM
This one's on the house!!!!

Jimmy Jingles
04-06-2007, 11:49 AM

Talking to the wrong crowd here...

Everyone that has responded in this thread has donated.

And don't take stuff so seriously...we're just busting your n00b balls.

Guitar Shark
04-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Here ya go...

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/sammysucks/rothdonr.jpg

Priceless. :D

I'm sure Sarge appreciates the donation chi-town324... just give it time. You'll get your tag.

Rikk
04-06-2007, 05:28 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/images/300/baby_crying.jpg

chi-town324
04-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
But did you vote for Steve Savicki?

Five stars, please! yep done!

chi-town324
04-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Talking to the wrong crowd here...

Everyone that has responded in this thread has donated.

And don't take stuff so seriously...we're just busting your n00b balls. LOVE U GUYS!:D

Sweet Irony
04-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Patience is a virtue!! Im sure you know that now!

Steve Savicki
04-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
A donation helps the army, why differentiate between good and glory?

how many have been on here for years and not put in a penny?
Darn good question.

conmee
04-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Brethren and Sistren,

I will look into automating the Roth Army Donor thing... currently, you donate, we find out, and when we get around to it we go into the vBulletin admin panel and click on the little "Did Soldier Donate?" Yes button.

Didn't realize it was causing so much anxiety amongst the givers... lol

BTW, Sarge has his hands full fighting off Warner Brother lawyers on a semi-regular basis to and the occasional yungun who trips over one too many of The-KID's pr0n threads in the Underground (my personal fave). So, yeah, not to make excuses, but we usually have other shit to do. Just PM one of us and we can get it done... eventually. lol

Carry on.

Icon.

ELVIS
04-11-2007, 01:46 AM
how many have been on here for years and not put in a penny?

Me, for one...

:elvis:

Anonymous
04-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by conmee
BTW, Sarge has his hands full fighting off Warner Brother lawyers on a semi-regular basis

Pfff... a likely story. That's the oldest excuse in the book. I used it in more than three occasions.

You're not fooling anyone, you know?

Cheers! :bottle:

bueno bob
04-11-2007, 07:27 AM
Warner Bros. is a label in the toilet, anyway. They can't afford decent lawyers.

Bill Lumbergh
04-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

Shut up! :mad:

bueno bob
04-11-2007, 12:34 PM
I think he did...

:p

Bill Lumbergh
04-11-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm always "donating"....at truck stop glory holes, bath houses....Bueno Bob: Giver!

Shocking! :mad:

bueno bob
04-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Shocking! :mad:

At least I'm not showing up playing keyboards in Survivor videos while rockin' the mullet, am I??

:mad:

BrownSound1
04-12-2007, 01:46 AM
People actually send us money? ;)

Rikk
04-12-2007, 02:30 AM
Hey BROWNIE, I just sent $4000 dollars. You'll be getting it soon.

Can I get an extra special sticker with stars around my name and a flashing "RIKK IS AWESOME" sign posted at the top of every thread I post in?

;)

bueno bob
04-12-2007, 03:25 AM
Maybe you'll get your Modship back...

:p

Bill Lumbergh
04-12-2007, 11:33 AM
At least I'm not showing up playing keyboards in Survivor videos while rockin' the mullet, am I??

At least I had my fifteen minutes of musical brilliance! The only time I've ever seen your dumbass on TV was that "Cops: A Trailer Park Christmas" special.... GODDAMN, YOU'RE A POS!!!!!!! :mad:

bueno bob
04-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Alright, fuck...if I make you Larg Girl of the Month, will you PLEASE get off your bitch trip?

Jesus, it's like talking to my wife with you... :rolleyes:

Bill Lumbergh
04-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Alright, fuck...if I make you Larg Girl of the Month, will you PLEASE get off your bitch trip?

Jesus, it's like talking to my wife with you... :rolleyes:

Well, well look who woke up....bitch trip?! Funny coming from the biggest fucking complainer in Roth message board history. Yes, I'm talking about all those Pms begging me to bail you out of yet ANOTHER war of words you couldnt win...not to mention trying to get autographs of my Survivor bandmates every 5 minutes like a fucking woman would ....In fact, I think it's time for a good ol' war.....you dont know what you just walked into Bobby :mad:

bueno bob
04-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Well, well look who woke up....bitch trip?! Funny coming from the biggest fucking complainer in Roth message board history. Yes, I'm talking about all those Pms begging me to bail you out of yet ANOTHER war of words you couldnt win...not to mention trying to get autographs of my Survivor bandmates every 5 minutes like a fucking woman would ....In fact, I think it's time for a good ol' war.....you dont know what you just walked into Bobby :mad:

Oh really?

Dude...that bit I just posted to you in the feedback forum? Hey...I REALLY need a win here, I am SERIOUSLY losing integrity around this place. Matt himself has been doubting whether I've lost my touch, and even I'm thinking that the Pen's seen better days with my input. I don't even think I could slap around General Hina anymore...I don't know, man...I know it's asking a lot, since you, Rikk and Matt have been carrying me for so long, but could you PLEASE help me out to look good here? I would really appreciate it - your legendary status is already firmly established beyond question, but...if I don't get a win in here soon, I'm looking at total humiliation...

Bill Lumbergh
04-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Yep, thats me alright.....I really need a win, cuz message board respect means SO much to me, ya know?! I was just telling my wife I may need to quit my job in order to get onto the top ten posters list....is anything more important than having Bueno Bob and Matt White's respect? Love ya! :D

bueno bob
04-12-2007, 08:23 PM
..is anything more important than having Bueno Bob and Matt White's respect?

Fuck no!

:D

Wawazat
04-13-2007, 02:50 AM

I think i'll have a nice salad along with that.

Anonymous
04-13-2007, 05:39 AM
Cat fight! Cat fight!

Cheers! :bottle:

bueno bob
04-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Nah, I won it.

Bill Lumbergh
04-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Nah, I won it.

:D I wasnt aware we were really "fighting".....were you wearing the Vader mask when you were responding?!

bueno bob
04-13-2007, 01:37 PM
:D I wasnt aware we were really "fighting".....were you wearing the Vader mask when you were responding?!

It's kinda like Roth Army field gear now...can't post without it...

:)

Steve Savicki
09-17-2010, 11:46 PM
I will look into automating the Roth Army Donor thing... currently, you donate, we find out, and when we get around to it we go into the vBulletin admin panel and click on the little "Did Soldier Donate?" Yes button.

Ploop

Unchainme
09-18-2010, 12:13 AM
STFU steve.

you fucking tard.

vh rides again
11-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Its been 3 months since I donated, still nothing. I coulda got 2 packs of smokes with that 10 bucks. Im sure the webbies threw a giant party on my ten bucks and just laughed about how some dumbass actually sent em money.

POJO_Risin
11-10-2010, 11:14 PM
While it's true that the we webbies do secretly convene once a month to call you a dumbass...

it's not because you donated...

In all seriousness, thanks for the donation...

now fuck off...;)

Diamondjimi
11-11-2010, 12:01 AM
:lol:

Sarge
01-29-2011, 11:46 AM
I updated everyones tags awhile back. If anyone is still having a problem shoot me an email
Sarge