X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Weenis
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2005

Hitchworld membership drive

First and foremost, this thread's purpose is to entice my mommy to come home. After that I will come to others houses, much like the angry child molester, and pick and steal away with them under my arms.
    I will be coming for you, you know who you are, I do remember you. I love you and have missed the moments we've spent together.

But....

Years ago, in days gone by, my mother used to post here.
    We'd speak of unforeseen accidents, she'd tidy up my genitals if a little poo were to be found there. She even got Hitch to adopt me.

She used to make fun of OBJ's with me.

Once, she even kissed my penis. You remember, don't you, mom?

How I long to rock gently, ever so gently in her loving arms, as she sings me "Questing for the Rock" by Tasha, Uniqua, and Tyrone.

Mom, come home, I won't mention you by name, if you don't wish to be my mom anymore. Please don't forsake me.

And if you were thinking of forsaking me...

My penis is now black, long, stronger than ever. I can pick up chicks by their pussies with the end of my nose and spin them around into sexual submission.

I bang black chicks now, so you know I've got game.

Mommy, I will scrape your feet with an emory board, make a stew out of the dead skin, eat it, and masturbate while doing it.

Can't you see how I love you, and only you?

If there is anything else I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Your son who is gayer than two gay guys fucking in the park,
    Dr. Penis
    Last edited by Dr. Weenis; 04-05-2007, 02:34 AM.
    The penis man with the diabolical penis plan!!!
  • Dr. Weenis
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2005

Mama, I made this for you.

::224::

::224::

Comment

• Steve Savicki
      • Jan 2004

Who is hitch1969?
      sigpic

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
        Commando
        • Mar 2003

Who is hitch1969?
        hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!
        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
          • Jan 2004

Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?
          sigpic

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
            Commando
            • Mar 2003

Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?
            sticky this bitch immediately or YOU ARE FIRED! Show the brilliant hitch1969 the respect that member number 2 deserves.
            "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

:confused:

WTF?
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Who is Steve Savicki?
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Dr. Weenis
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jan 2005

Steve Savicki is the internet's number one Laura Branigan fan.
                    He is the conveyor of all that is good in a world that has become increasingly unholy. That being said, don't drop the soap when you are in the shower with him. Or, don't get in the shower with him.

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

HA!!!

He got 'em!!!

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

2% Penis

1% Feces

97% WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
                        23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Weenis
                          Steve Savicki is the internet's number one Laura Branigan fan.
                          Not necessarily the entire internet's #1 fan, but http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview....readID=2758715
                          sigpic

Comment

• Susie Q
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Hitchworld membership drive

Originally posted by Dr. Weenis
                            First and foremost, this thread's purpose is to entice my mommy to come home. After that I will come to others houses, much like the angry child molester, and pick and steal away with them under my arms.
                            I will be coming for you, you know who you are, I do remember you. I love you and have missed the moments we've spent together.

But....

Years ago, in days gone by, my mother used to post here.
                            We'd speak of unforeseen accidents, she'd tidy up my genitals if a little poo were to be found there. She even got Hitch to adopt me.

She used to make fun of OBJ's with me.

Once, she even kissed my penis. You remember, don't you, mom?

How I long to rock gently, ever so gently in her loving arms, as she sings me "Questing for the Rock" by Tasha, Uniqua, and Tyrone.

Mom, come home, I won't mention you by name, if you don't wish to be my mom anymore. Please don't forsake me.

And if you were thinking of forsaking me...

My penis is now black, long, stronger than ever. I can pick up chicks by their pussies with the end of my nose and spin them around into sexual submission.

I bang black chicks now, so you know I've got game.

Mommy, I will scrape your feet with an emory board, make a stew out of the dead skin, eat it, and masturbate while doing it.

Can't you see how I love you, and only you?

If there is anything else I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Your son who is gayer than two gay guys fucking in the park,
                            Dr. Penis
                            My BOY! When I saw the Uniqua, Pablo thingy...I knew it was a calling for me. Glad to see you have upgraded to the Chocolate Mimosa pies. I know you love me and only me. By GOD, how long has it been that I have adopted you? 7 years..me thinks. Or something like that to which I have memory loss of.

I'll be going home to the homelands very shortly bubba. Be good, and don't take any wooden nickels from nickleback or hitch. Whichever comes first. hitch prolly cause he does have the small yet virle hitchcock. (OMG I forgot how to do the damn TM. Jaysus Mighty, I have lost the touch or touche'!!)

::224:: big boy.... ::224::

Hugs, Kisses, and wedded blisses...
                            Momma
                            Last edited by Susie Q; 04-06-2007, 04:17 PM.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                            ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Jesus Christ...I have never LMAO so much, SusieQ my sister you better git back home to yer youngin ya hear.
                              Roth Army MP
                              Originally posted by Panamark
                              Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                              or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                              Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                              She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                              Originally posted by JAY HALE
                              so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...