O'Reilly and Geraldo nearly come to blows live on FAUX!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

O'Reilly and Geraldo nearly come to blows live on FAUX!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_BVWd5rf9sM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_BVWd5rf9sM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Geraldo looked like he was about to drag Falafel Boy outside. Too bad he didn't.

(PS - sorry for disabling the embed. I don't want the corporatists taking this down before ya get a chance to see it!)
    Last edited by FORD; 04-06-2007, 12:37 AM.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

That was pretty entertaining.

It's funny, I think Geraldo is a huge tool, but at least he stands up for what he believes in. And O'Reilly is more transparent than ever these days. Whenever anyone with enough brain cells actually starts to make a valid point, O'Reilly instantly becomes hostile, yells, and turns it into what we just saw there. It's his only defense.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe Geraldo, as his last name IS Rivera, is picking up on the fact that all this immigrant bashing only seems to apply to immigrants who speak Spanish and have last names like.......well, Rivera for example.

You don't hear O'Reilly calling out Irish drunk drivers.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Whenever anyone with enough brain cells actually starts to make a valid point, O'Reilly instantly becomes hostile, yells, and turns it into what we just saw there. It's his only defense.
        You've obviously never smelled his armpits.
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I cant understand why you would waste your time watching Fox News. Life is to friggin short.

FORD, you are promoting O'Reily's show, and Fox News. Free commercial.

Rush proved that there is a market for broadcasting ignorant hate. It gets very high ratings. They sell commercials and make alot of money. That is their agenda. To make money. By appealing to the lowest common denominator in small, angry people who want to blame everyone else for their lot in life. Along with all the rich, selfish assholes who can't get over the fact that there will always be people who take advantage of charity, so in their eyes, no one should get it.

Just don't watch. It's really that simple. Ratings go in the shitter, and he's off the air.
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• PlexiBrown
            Commando
            • Mar 2006

Both of those guys are tools.
            And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Here's a link since the embed no longer works...

Comment

• spitfire ace
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Mar 2007

Yeah I came across this clip on Live Leak this morning. Sadly its all too common over here in the uk and happens all the time. We are literally over run with illegals.

Comment

• scamper
                  Commando
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                  Both of those guys are tools.
                  bump

Comment

• studly hungwell
                    Roadie
                    • Feb 2007

This whole scene was probably staged since both are Fox employees. It would have to be scripted. I say O'reilly should get an award. I especially like his "mail" segment where a fetus always writes in to say how much it liked his Factor For Kids book. He's silly.
                    it are go good with pizza

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by studly hungwell
                      This whole scene was probably staged since both are Fox employees. It would have to be scripted. I say O'reilly should get an award. I especially like his "mail" segment where a fetus always writes in to say how much it liked his Factor For Kids book. He's silly.
                      Wouldn't surprise me.... actually it reminded me a little of Geraldo's old pre-Jerry Springer talk show. My favorite episode of that one was when he had the Nazi skinheads on and one of them busted his nose.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                        Wouldn't surprise me.... actually it reminded me a little of Geraldo's old pre-Jerry Springer talk show. My favorite episode of that one was when he had the Nazi skinheads on and one of them busted his nose.
                        Dude..Wheres that youtube?
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• studly hungwell
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2007

The only thing I dig about O'reilly is when he goes after fucked up judges. Thats the only good that I see come out of that show. Most of it is moral grandstanding.
                          it are go good with pizza

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                            Dude..Wheres that youtube?
                            Just looked. It ain't there
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...