New Internet Dating site for Van Hagar fans!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

New Internet Dating site for Van Hagar fans!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Oh shit, it's 5150 time!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

So many Sheep, so little Merino Wool.
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• PlexiBrown
        Commando
        • Mar 2006

And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Now you've done it.
          What if people start dropping pictures like that into random threads at the Links?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

that would be awful

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
              Now you've done it.
              What if people start dropping pictures like that into random threads at the Links?
              You'll probably get nasty posts from Van Squealen accusing you of never seeing a Van HALEN concert. Or something stupid like that.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                Commando
                • Mar 2006

I posted it over there for some Hagar lover who was triyng to be funny. It's on page 2 of the thread.

http://archive.salon.com/books/int/2000/01/27/fabulous/story.jpg LOS ANGELES The Walt Disney Co. has changed its policy to allow same-sex couples to participate in a popular Fairy Tale Wedding program it runs mainly at its two U.S. resorts and cruise line, a Disney spokesman said on Thursday. Disney previously allowed gay couples to organize their own weddings or commitment ceremonies at rented meeting rooms at the resorts, but had barred them from purchasing its Fairy Tale Wedding
                And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Van Squalenn
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                  You'll probably get nasty posts from Van Squealen accusing you of never seeing a Van HALEN concert. Or something stupid like that.
                  You've never seen a Van HALEN concert. Or something stupid like that.

FORD, come over to Links any time you want to tangle, sexy. I'm more argumentative than even you are (and that's saying a LOT), plus my grammar is better. And Brett the VH Links Emperor has my back, as he does for all of his loyal Thought Police.

Van Squalen out.
                  I was living Van Halen -- classic Van Halen -- before most of you were itches in your mommy's crotch. What does that have to do with anything? Beats me. I just like to put it out there to try and make it seem like my opinion matters more than yours.

My hero: http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                    I posted it over there for some Hagar lover who was triyng to be funny. It's on page 2 of the thread.

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?t=37256
                    That Jason kid is mental. He's the living embodiment of every "dumb redneck hick southerner" stereotype on the planet.

I know we have a lot of people from North Carolina here, and if I was one of them, I'd kick this kid's ass just for making the state look bad.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Hysterical...............

though I'm cuntfused?!?:confused:

How can a Van Hagar fan talk to anybody aboot seeing VAN HALEN?!?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                        Hysterical...............

though I'm cuntfused?!?:confused:

How can a Van Hagar fan talk to anybody aboot seeing VAN HALEN?!?
                        Apparently his rationalization is that anyone who saw Van HALEN back in the day should love Van Hagar too, and that anybody who doesn't love cheese ballads and endless tequila commercials must not have seen the real thing.

Does it make any sense? Fuck no. But then that's why they're called SHEEP.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Point taken.............

Many of us have seen the MIGHTY VAN HALEN....

and STILL hate the abortion known as van hagar.........

yup...I'd get booted from there in a New York minute!:p

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                            yup...I'd get booted from there in a New York minute!:p
                            Somehow that seems realistic...
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Van Squalenn
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                              Apparently his rationalization is that anyone who saw Van HALEN back in the day should love Van Hagar too, and that anybody who doesn't love cheese ballads and endless tequila commercials must not have seen the real thing.
                              FORD, that's exactly right. Thanks for explaining, fatso.

Van Squalen out.
                              I was living Van Halen -- classic Van Halen -- before most of you were itches in your mommy's crotch. What does that have to do with anything? Beats me. I just like to put it out there to try and make it seem like my opinion matters more than yours.

My hero: http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

Comment

Working...