X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

My friend on Stern Today

A friend of mine is going to be on the Howard Stern Show today, 4/10. He should be on between 8 and 9 o'clock am. He is going to play Eruption. He doesn't have a right hand. Check him out here. His name is John Denner.

Last edited by PlexiBrown; 04-10-2007, 01:26 AM.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

John blew Stern away today! Great job!
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• PlexiBrown
      Commando
      • Mar 2006

Stern said today that he is going to call David Lee Roth to see if Roth wants to sing while John Denner plays guitar. Stern said he doesn't know if Roth will accept but he is going to call Dave!!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
        Commando
        • Mar 2006

Audio from John Denner on Stern.

Comment

• Antman
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Fuckin A man! I heard about him being on Stern, but I don't have Sirius. Leave it to fuckin Fred to say it was sloppy. Your friend is awesome. Maybe he can join Dave's band.
          When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• smithcreww
            Groupie
            • Apr 2007

kick ass, good for him. Hope he would have kicked stern in the dick!!
            THE WORD OF THE DAY IS PATIENCE, PLEASE HAVE SOME AND I WILL CALL
            YOU BACK! NO JUST KIDDING, I WON'T!

Comment

Working...