X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The "Live Earth Tour" Thread

I hear a lot of bands are itching to increasing environmental awareness, and shamelessly promote themselves, or just have a good, face saving excuse to endfeuds and get back together for a few shows..

Rumored to be on the bill are reunions of Led Zeppelin and the real, Waters led, Pink Floyd...

Should be interesting...

We're uniting a billion voices to deliver a single message: Take Climate Action Now. Join us in demanding a zero global warming pollution, zero extreme poverty future.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Here's a link to the confirmed acts. But I've heard rumors...

Comment

• smithcreww
      Groupie
      • Apr 2007

kick ass
      THE WORD OF THE DAY IS PATIENCE, PLEASE HAVE SOME AND I WILL CALL
      YOU BACK! NO JUST KIDDING, I WON'T!

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Here's a link to the confirmed acts. But I've heard rumors...
        Jesus, that US lineup sucks dog dick outside of the Police. Wouldn't watch that shit even if VH! Classic did a simulcast...

Reunited Led Zep and Waters-led Floyd would be fuckin' HUGE. Not totally out of the realm of possibility as a one-off.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
          Jesus, that US lineup sucks dog dick outside of the Police. Wouldn't watch that shit even if VH1 Classic did a simulcast...

Reunited Led Zep and Waters-led Floyd would be fuckin' HUGE. Not totally out of the realm of possibility as a one-off.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Floyd does play again, I hope they pick 4 different songs this time. Shit, 3 more benefit concerts after this one and we might get enough out of them for a live album.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...