X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jharp84
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Vh Re-union Stage Show

IF The Earth quakes! And we do get a CVH RE-UNION! What kind of stage do you prefer? The 1980's black and grey amps w/multi levels, and extra's or the newer simpler stage w/band and drums at same or just above level and marshall stacks(which kinda dates back to late 1970's anyway!
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

1981 stage looked cool...

If these guys actually got their shit together enough to go out on the road, the rest is small potatoes.

I mean, if at one point I was ready to go see them live with Wolfgang on bass, I can't really say what the stage looks like is that crucial to me.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Any stage that is directly in front of my first row seat will do.
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Oxford
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

I think the stage would be a very tight stage as far as not being so spread out.I think you would have the newest state of tech with the lights.Eddie always thinks of new ways to set up the amps.I hope it very colorful as it always was with Roth and Big Al when the two of them always did work together to design the set before a major tour.They could always see eye to eye on that aspects.
        Oxford

Comment

• chi-town324
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Feb 2007

would Dave dare to do his signature split of the top of the drum riser?

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

LOL... what part of real world, current status of VH have you kids been paying attention to?

Reunion? Tour? LMAO... sorry not this year, junior.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Loons The Great

Someone forgot to send jharp84 the memo...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Loons I think the po boy showed up to pick cotton and the fields have already been plowed for spring planting...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Loons The Great

LOL...I think he's sittin' there wonderin' would a matchbox hold his clothes...he ain't got a lotta matches but he's got a long way to go!...

Comment

• jharp84
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    LOL... what part of real world, current status of VH have you kids been paying attention to?

Reunion? Tour? LMAO... sorry not this year, junior.
                    Don't worry I'll send ya a first row for the Sanjaya-VH ??? Tour!

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Loons The Great
                      LOL...I think he's sittin' there wonderin' would a matchbox hold his clothes...he ain't got a lotta matches but he's got a long way to go!...
                      "I'm talking FORM, I'm talking CONTENT, Heaven, Hell, God, The Devil"

Comment

• franksters
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

as simple as it can be, almost like a club feeling, all black with the logo, that's it, that's all, focus on the band period.
                        SUMMER'S JUST
                        AROUND
                        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• jharp84
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Thank You! Apparently some did not see the IF CVH WERE TO REUNITE!! on this post! I fuckin well no the only 2007 tour were gonna get is w/sanjay fag from american idol! Then they can use the last britney stage or timberfuck's stage! Like to hope it happens- CVH reunite, before I pass(next 2 years due to liver failure(from 22 years of blues!!!!-No EVH/DLR collaborations except 2 songs!)

Comment

• Loons The Great

Re: Vh "Re-union" Stage Show

Originally posted by jharp84
                            IF The Earth quakes! And we do get a CVH RE-UNION! What kind of stage do you prefer? The 1980's black and grey amps w/multi levels, and extra's or the newer simpler stage w/band and drums at same or just above level and marshall stacks(which kinda dates back to late 1970's anyway!
                            If The Earthshaker...Diamond Dave...evah tours with Eddie, Al, and...a bass player...Ize says the stage should be like Roth's stage show on the Roth/Hagar Tour in '02...Brazillian jujitzu style...ol' school one time...same intro film, too...

Comment

• chi-town324
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jharp84
                              Thank You! Apparently some did not see the IF CVH WERE TO REUNITE!! on this post! I fuckin well no the only 2007 tour were gonna get is w/sanjay fag from american idol! Then they can use the last britney stage or timberfuck's stage! Like to hope it happens- CVH reunite, before I pass(next 2 years due to liver failure(from 22 years of blues!!!!-No EVH/DLR collaborations except 2 songs!)
                              PREACH ON BROTHER!!!

Comment

Working...