PDA

View Full Version : Thirty Seconds To Mars: Path of destruction update.

rustoffa
04-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Honestly, I have no idea why people are so bent-out-of-shape about this EMO/SCREAMO deal. As a matter of fact, I dunno the difference between the two. I know this much- that Thirty Seconds To Mars singer is inciting mental breakdowns!! Lemme explain.

I was enjoying a large glass of Sangria earlier today on this patio, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. The local CLEAR CHANNEL hard-rock "project" was playing all kinda crap. Zeppelin, System Of A Down, AC/DC, My Chemical Romance....just a mashed-up mix. I could care less about any of it...just play whatever on the fucking Freudian Clear Channel playlist. It's all a fucking load of shit. Gee, that's fucking brilliant...some fucking corporate radio station has decided to tap into uncharted territory! Are you kidding me? Following an old Kiss song with Mastodon? That's right folks, get ready for a spoon-fed diet of wackadoo. They don't play Iron Maiden...they don't play L motherfucking 7.

Who cares? Not me.

Anyway, this vapid fucking bitch was arguing with some fucker a few tables over about pure shit...meaning I could tell by casually looking over that way, and seeing napkins fly. Next thing I know, that Thirty Seconds To Mars song about yesterday drives that bitch out of her fucking mind!! Like, after the first screaming fucking chorus, she yells at the waiter to turn that shit down!! Then, the dipshit she was with goes over and cranks the patio music receiver to 11!!! Just in time for the next screaming fucking chorus!! There I was, trying to figure out if the speakers were going to blow, when the afforementioned vapid bitch started ripping her hair out!! Just fucking crying and shit! Right after that, the music went dead, and the manager or whatever came out onto the patio. He said some shit like, "is there a problem?" I went, "that chick's laying on the ground crying over there." He goes, "what happened?" I went, "this screamo shit came on the radio." He went over and helped the stupid bitch up, and I guess the fucker she was arguing with hauled ass.

Halleylooya!
:)

DrMaddVibe
04-15-2007, 07:51 AM
LOL!

"this screamo shit came on the radio."

Did he shoot you the "deer caught in headlights" look?