25 New York Jets

26 Philadelphia Eagles
    27 New Orleans Saints
    28 New England Patriots
    29 Baltimore Ravens
    30 San Diego Chargers
    31 Chicago Bears
    32 Indianapolis Colts

April 28 and April 29, 2007...Who do you want your team to pick up?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • SA ME WHO
    Roadie
    • Nov 2004

I'm kind of hoping Jamarcus Russell falls to #3 so the Browns can pick him up.

Though, I don't know about any time soon, but I think Quinn could develop into a good quarterback in the NFL. (I just don't want him thrown in right away yet I don't want to watch Charlie Frye either.)

Though, I also wouldn't midn Joe Thomas as the Browns have pretty much have a crappy offensive line ever since they've been back.

Hell, I'll take ANYONE that will help them win, which just about would be anyone at this point.

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by SA ME WHO
      I'm kind of hoping Jamarcus Russell falls to #3 so the Browns can pick him up.

Though, I don't know about any time soon, but I think Quinn could develop into a good quarterback in the NFL. (I just don't want him thrown in right away yet I don't want to watch Charlie Frye either.)

Though, I also wouldn't midn Joe Thomas as the Browns have pretty much have a crappy offensive line ever since they've been back.

Hell, I'll take ANYONE that will help them win, which just about would be anyone at this point.
      Preach it bro...I read a recent mock draft that had us getting Russell..Dude has a fucking cannon for an arm..He's what we need..Dude can avoid sacks like no ones business

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JuHXGVudSGw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JuHXGVudSGw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KCvJjJxrSFA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KCvJjJxrSFA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Of course..Fucking Adrian Peterson looks mouth watering as well..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F60Odxxztew"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F60Odxxztew" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2LdOxB6Wp0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2LdOxB6Wp0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Either one of those guys look like The best options for us.

Comment

• SA ME WHO
        Roadie
        • Nov 2004

Adrian Peterson? You don't think Jamal Lewis will step right in and be awesome for the Browns?

(You're right. Peterson does look like a great fit for the Browns. But, as far as MOST pressing needs, it's QB, which means it has to be Russell, out of what's there.

I was driving home from Columbus yesterday and looking for the Pens game somewhere on AM and hoping it'd come in. I passed by a sports talk show and they were discussing the same thing. Saying, as of now, it looks BEST for each team like Oakland - Calvin Johnson, Detroit - Joe Thomas, Cleveland - Jamarcus Russell.

I kept thinking "If only...........")

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

I am eager to see where my friends kid winds up, he was red shirted at Boston University.. this is big in my home town let me tell ya.
          Roth Army MP
          Originally posted by Panamark
          Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
          or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
          Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
          Originally posted by JAY HALE
          so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by SA ME WHO
            Adrian Peterson? You don't think Jamal Lewis will step right in and be awesome for the Browns?

(You're right. Peterson does look like a great fit for the Browns. But, as far as MOST pressing needs, it's QB, which means it has to be Russell, out of what's there.

I was driving home from Columbus yesterday and looking for the Pens game somewhere on AM and hoping it'd come in. I passed by a sports talk show and they were discussing the same thing. Saying, as of now, it looks BEST for each team like Oakland - Calvin Johnson, Detroit - Joe Thomas, Cleveland - Jamarcus Russell.

I kept thinking "If only...........")

Well of course dude..I'm still shocked we got Jamal Lewis..Dude is still a hell of a runner and is great to see him on the other side

Adrian Peterson is like the equivlant of LaDanian Tomlinson a few years back...I don't wanna be caught with our pants down in regards to getting someone like that, if the chance arises.

JaMarcus Though seems like a nice hit, and him dropping to us would be kickass indeed.

I would like us to avoid brady quinn at all costs though, Dude hasn't looked to hot to me, He's probably a bust.

Comment

• chi-town324
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2007

no way the Raiders pass on Russell

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by chi-town324
                no way the Raiders pass on Russell
                To go for Calvin Johnson?

I can see it...Calvin Johnson is the number 1 ranked prospect in the draft, Al Davis is always big on recievers and such.

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

`yea i know all about C.J and although Davis would love to take him, he will take Russell. hes got to get the team back on track....cant do it without a QB...

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                    Roadie
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chi-town324
                    `yea i know all about C.J and although Davis would love to take him, he will take Russell. hes got to get the team back on track....cant do it without a QB...
                    Much as I hate to say it, I agree with you. (So does Mel Kiper, not that I put a whole lot of stock in what he says, no matter how much people tout him as a draft guru.)

That really leaves the Browns in the lurch. Not trying to be tough on Brady Quinn, but I don't know if he's the guy (certainly not yet, anyway) or how much he'll be able to adapt. I hope that learning curve isn't too great, because, as of now, it looks like he'll be the QB prospect available, if any are, by #3.

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

It's anybody's guess, but the blank house cleaning check Al issued to Kiffin a few months back defines the mysterious direction in RAIDERLAND. Yeah, I'd go with Oakland drafting the obvious. There's plenty of receivers there...fuck, Jerry even changed his number!!

Comment

• chi-town324
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2007

Mel Kiper is a methhead

Comment

• chi-town324
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Feb 2007

I think the biggest surprise will be Detroit trading out of the 2 slot

Comment

• smithcreww
                            Groupie
                            • Apr 2007

go 49ers
                            THE WORD OF THE DAY IS PATIENCE, PLEASE HAVE SOME AND I WILL CALL
                            YOU BACK! NO JUST KIDDING, I WON'T!

Comment

• chi-town324
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by smithcreww
                              go 49ers
                              Alex Smith

Comment

Working...