PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you combine the French army with a US built missile...?

Seshmeister
04-16-2007, 10:22 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4eE6rfk3eU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4eE6rfk3eU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BITEYOASS
04-17-2007, 10:18 AM
Too funny! Although that doesn't sound like they are speaking french at all and that weapon does not look like any american made anti-tank missle I've seen. It's probably the Danish army, especially since they tend to be the NATO country with the oldest weapons, and I'm not sure if they maintain them well. Looks like the ordnance company who issued them this weapon forgot to check the expiration date or never received a notice on whether the Lot number matches one that is know to be defective. Looks like either the wiring used to ignite the rocket propellant went bad or the connection with the trigger assembly malfunctioned. :D

Jérôme Frenchise
04-17-2007, 10:35 AM
Hilarious!

They're French speaking Canadians, BTW.

WACF
04-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah...those are Cadpat Canadian uniforms.

BITEYOASS
04-20-2007, 11:43 AM
They should show this video in Ottawa when the debate on defense appropriations related to replacing obselete military equipment occurs in Parliament. :D

Angel
04-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Blows my mind that someone from Montgomery knows our capital city, and about parliament. Are you an ex-pat by chance? :D

smithcreww
04-22-2007, 12:26 AM
outstanding

BITEYOASS
04-22-2007, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Angel
Blows my mind that someone from Montgomery knows our capital city, and about parliament. Are you an ex-pat by chance? :D

Nope, I'm originally from Jackson, Michigan. Which is 73 miles west of Windsor, Ontario. But the Public and High School library in my hometown had plenty or reference material and magazines from and about Canada--especially MacLean's. I have some cousins of my great-grandmother who immigrated to Canada over 100 years ago and served in the Canadian Army during the first world war. She kept the regimental Lapel that one of her cousins brought to her after the war. I saw it one time hanging on the wall of her appartment in a frame about 15 years ago.

BITEYOASS
04-22-2007, 01:11 AM
That and Rush is hugely popular over in Michigan. :D

BITEYOASS
04-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Plus there are more minor league hockey teams in Michigan than in entire regions of the country (Southeastern and Southwestern US). Just don't say how great the Avalanche are, unless you want your ass kicked! LOL

Angel
04-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Nope, I'm originally from Jackson, Michigan. Which is 73 miles west of Windsor, Ontario. But the Public and High School library in my hometown had plenty or reference material and magazines from and about Canada--especially MacLean's. I have some cousins of my great-grandmother who immigrated to Canada over 100 years ago and served in the Canadian Army during the first world war. She kept the regimental Lapel that one of her cousins brought to her after the war. I saw it one time hanging on the wall of her appartment in a frame about 15 years ago.

Just saying your from a Northern state is answer enough. Northern generally know more about Canada than Southern.