DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

When Did Savicki's Brain Turn To Shit?

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    Shutup, Meathead.

We protect your ass.

Bow and kneel to us, Mr. #######

Considering that cutting taxes traditionally stimulate an economy and therefore increase the tax base, yes, not raising taxes is a good thing.

Learn a little bit about economics before you continue to sound silly, dumbass.

Shut up, Adolf.

Geez, I'm surprised you managed to string so many words together. The Forum Idiot is improving....a little.

Fuck off, little boy. Run along, daddy's coming to use the computer.

WELL, THERE YOU HAVE IT. BigBadBrian's latest debate skills in the Front Line I see I've missed much as he's stepped up his game in the last month. Just like the good old days, eh Brie?

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

It was fun to slide in here for a minute and see everyone piling on and bitch-slapping the taste out of Brie's mouth, though.

Sharkey had the best line.

" Brian, why not go post on a board where you have any credibility with more than 10% of the posters"

LMMFAO

Sun is coming up, I must sleep now.......

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

BigBland prefers to keep his posts short and simple because:

1. He finds typing to be difficult. Which is totally Clinton's fault.

2. He would rather spend his time sucking his own penis and fighting his mother for the scraps of food found in a neighbor's garbage can.

3. The fact that he is growing even stupider by the minute often limits his ability to comprehend the posts of his higher functioning Roth Army peers.

Don't forget this tear filled cry baby bitch thread from our favorite Roth Army baby retard BigBland:
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

He said "'We' had pretty good debates..."

What he meant was all the rest of us had good debates, while all he could do was try to comprehend them while drooling on his keyboard....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          It was fun to slide in here for a minute and see everyone piling on and bitch-slapping the taste out of Brie's mouth, though.

Sharkey had the best line.

" Brian, why not go post on a board where you have any credibility with more than 10% of the posters"

LMMFAO

Sun is coming up, I must sleep now.......

Ten percent is statistical over inflation....

I think even a lot of self described conservatives here are embarrassed and have left. With back-up like Brian riding shotgun, who can blame them?

I also enjoy his tendencies to attack new posters he disagrees with, sometimes rather viciously and unprovoked, hoping against hope he can make himself feel more adequate. Usually he's saddened as he again is bettered...

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

A desperate old neocon shitbag...trying his best to seem relevant...

Tsk tsk tsk...

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I'd say about 6 months ago it just got to caustic and childish for me, so I had to take a vacation from the Frontline. One I thought was permanent, but here I am.

It seems like both the liberals and conservatives (I hold myself responsible here too) got a lil too much into the attack aspect of posting and not actual debate, respectfully disagreeing with each other.

This is a tense time in history and I think we are all passionate about our positions, we wouldn't be wasting our time posting for free if we didn't, but that can sometimes turn into "this guy is an asshole because he disagrees with me" posts.

For me, I would say that liberals slightly outnumber conservatives here and that led to group attacks if you disagreed, which I enjoyed responding too, then I got tired of.

I'm hoping for better this time around, cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

I feel honored you all feel the need to insult me.

You fear me.

Keep it up.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I also enjoy his tendencies to attack new posters he disagrees with, sometimes rather viciously and unprovoked, hoping against hope he can make himself feel more adequate. Usually he's saddened as he again is bettered...
                  This sounds like you more than anyone else, Nick.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Re: When Did The Front Line Turn To Shit?

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    WELL, THERE YOU HAVE IT. BigBadBrian's latest debate skills in the Front Line I see I've missed much as he's stepped up his game in the last month. Just like the good old days, eh Brie?

Sorry.

I had to take my A-game down to the Little Leagues of Debate to play with you fellas.

I'll try to refrain if it makes you feel better.

That way, only Nick, hideyoursheep, Turk, OD, Hardrock, and other liberals can throw insults in this forum, OK?

Will that make you feel better?

BTW, good luck on your "state fair and third-rate nightclubs" world tour this summer.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                      I'd say about 6 months ago it just got to caustic and childish for me, so I had to take a vacation from the Frontline. One I thought was permanent, but here I am.

It seems like both the liberals and conservatives (I hold myself responsible here too) got a lil too much into the attack aspect of posting and not actual debate, respectfully disagreeing with each other.

This is a tense time in history and I think we are all passionate about our positions, we wouldn't be wasting our time posting for free if we didn't, but that can sometimes turn into "this guy is an asshole because he disagrees with me" posts.

For me, I would say that liberals slightly outnumber conservatives here and that led to group attacks if you disagreed, which I enjoyed responding too, then I got tired of.

I'm hoping for better this time around, cautiously optimistic.

Points for all of us to ponder.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: When Did The Front Line Turn To Shit?

Sorry.

I had to take my A-game down to the Little Leagues of Debate to play with you fellas.

I'll try to refrain if it makes you feel better.

That way, only Nick, hideyoursheep, Turk, OD, Hardrock, and other liberals can throw insults in this forum, OK?

Will that make you feel better?

BTW, good luck on your "state fair and third-rate nightclubs" world tour this summer.
                        LMFAO!!

Okay Brianne... Feel free to post any example of your "A-game" from the last few years. Any post where you actually wrote more than a paragraph on your own. More than the typical, painfully unfunny cliched insults or regurgitated pedestrian crap you've heard on your favorite right wing talk show...

The truth is Brian, you're just plain dumb, and make conservatives look bad with your complete lack of game...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2006

I agree. The sniping in here has gotten too prevalent and caused actual thoughtful debate to take a backseat. We should all consider that ultimately we're all on the same side, and we are only this passionate because of our love for our country and world.

That being said, Brian has no penis.
                          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

I feel honored you all feel the need to insult me.

You fear me.

Keep it up.

So me posting your own quotes is "insulting" you?

That must mean by your logic, YOU fear all of those posters you insulted.

Nick was right.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Re: Re: When Did The Front Line Turn To Shit?

Sorry.

LMMFAO

The old "I only do it because everyone else does it" defense

How insightful.

Can you post the last quote of your's that had any "A-game"? We'd all love to see what you consider real debate.

Thanks.

Beats the shit out of spending the summer at casa de Brie I bet.

Let me know if you need tickets.

Comment

Working...