THEY MAY HAVE CAUGHT THE ASSHOLE THAT MUGGED A 101-year-old Lady!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

THEY MAY HAVE CAUGHT THE ASSHOLE THAT MUGGED A 101-year-old Lady!!!

But they would not have arrested this goddamnable fuck motherfucker without good reason....

Suspect arrested in 101-year-old woman's mugging
    POSTED: 9:49 a.m. EDT, April 28, 2007

NEW YORK (AP) -- She was brutally mugged in a crime that outraged New Yorkers, but the 101-year-old victim said the attack hasn't intimidated her.

"I'm not fearful at all," Rose Morat said Friday as police made an arrest in the case. "Whatever is going to happen is going to happen."

Jack Rhodes, 44, was arrested on charges of robbery, grand larceny, burglary and assault, police said.

They did not have an address for Rhodes, who was also accused of robbing an 85-year-old woman the same day Morat was attacked, police said.

"I am so sorry for what happened," Rhodes said as he was led out of a police station, the New York Post reported Saturday.

Police began questioning Rhodes after noticing he matched a photo of a person wanted for questioning in robberies of women in Queens. He was initially held on a charge of possession of a crack pipe.

There was no telephone listing for Rhodes in the New York metropolitan area, and police did not know whether he was represented by a lawyer.

"If it's the right man, it's wonderful," Morat told The Associated Press when reached Friday by phone.

Morat's March 4 holdup was captured on a surveillance tape. It shows Morat, who was using a walker, trying to leave her apartment building to go to church.

The mugger, who looms over her and is holding onto a bicycle, pretends to help her get through the vestibule. Then he turns to grab Morat's head, delivers three hard punches to her face and swipes her purse. The dazed victim tries to reach for her purse when the mugger hits her again, pushing her and her walker to the ground.

He got away with $33 and Morat's house keys. She suffered a fractured cheekbone and spent time in the hospital.

Morat told the AP on Friday that she's feeling better, though her doctor has told her to try to slow down.

She previously declared that if she'd been just a bit younger, she'd have gone after the guy.

The Glenridge senior center in Ridgewood, Queens, fielded a flurry of calls after the crime and said it was bringing back self-defense courses for the elderly.

The NYPD assigned dozens of detectives to the case and showed the surveillance video to every uniformed officer in the city.

The state Senate's Republican majority proposed tougher penalties for assaulting an elderly person.

The bill, offered by Sen. Martin Golden of Brooklyn, would make a felony of assaulting anyone more than 70 years old. Currently, the crime is a misdemeanor, punishable by no more than a year in jail.

• Viking
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

You're right. He's innocent until proven guilty. And the sooner they convict this sick, geezer-bashing animal, the sooner he can be tossed in the clink and catch a shiv between the ribs.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Two words...

KILL HIM !
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

If this is the asshole this is what should be done to him. Buy a can of that self-expanding foam insulation and shoot a whole can of it up his ass and dick hole. The foam will expand and harden. If the chemicals don't kill him the blockage of his bladder and intestines will.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          If this is the asshole this is what should be done to him. Buy a can of that self-expanding foam insulation and shoot a whole can of it up his ass and dick hole. The foam will expand and harden. If the chemicals don't kill him the blockage of his bladder and intestines will.
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Viking
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Ooooooo, Nitro is evil. I like that.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Saddam Hussain didn't have shit on me. You sure as hell wouldn't want my secret police arresting you!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

You could shoot the foam up their nose and in their mouth but they would die too quick. I want them to feel some agonizing, sickly pain. Not being able to shit and piss until you die from your own toxins is a derserving way for that kind of bastard to go.

If he has any interesting tattoos I guess we could skin him alive and make lampshades out of his skin to show off the tat work. If it's good why waste it?

For a lesser offense I would put an industrial suction pump up his ass. Not fatal but is would permanently screw up his digestive tract and that boy would never shit normal again. Everytime he goes to take a dump it feels like his whole intestines are going to fall out. Nice. I have to admit, I stole this last idea from Saddam Hussain. He actually did this to people along with his infamouse phosphoric acid dippings.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I always kind of liked the Vietmese trick of putting someone in a deep narrow hole in the ground. You feed them and water them but their urine and excretment starts to fill the hole and the acids in the piss and shit start to eat them. Of course this all happens in non extreme areas first. The person can live weeks in agonizing pain before they die of infection or disease.

Damn. Those Asians have the most simple and horrifying ways to kill people.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Don't even get me started on wheeling! LOL!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

MAU!!!

NU MAU!!!

*SLAP!*

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                        And then RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

And let them chew on his nutsack.
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                          No lounging around watching cable TV in my prison. Himmler found you could get three months productivity out of a prisoner before they died from being worked to death. In the US we have one million people behind bars. How much gold is in their teeth? At todays gold prices that could be a tidy sum. What's three months worth of slave labor worth? We need new roads and California needs new dikes in the Sacremento area to eliminate flooding. Clean up the Katrina dissaster site. Why pay for it? Once these guys sart dropping like flies from exhaustion, we have eliminated the prison overcrowding problem and there are plenty of illegal alliens to arrest to make up for the dead ones. Just my two cents .

Comment

• Viking
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Dude, there are some Third World despots that'd pay big money for the bookmarks you gotta have in your browser..... LMFAO

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Wasn't this the guy profiled John Walsh's America's Most Wanted a couple or few weekends back?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...