X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ellyllions
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

GNR getting sued

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed in a New Jersey court against the members of Guns N' Roses, claiming they have not paid the logistics company hired for their 2006 tour.

Guns N' Roses $ued in Jersey
    Posted Apr 30th 2007 5:48PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Music

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed in a New Jersey court against the members of Guns N' Roses, claiming they have not paid the logistics company hired for their 2006 tour.

Starlift Logistics alleges they were hired to provide transportation and touring services for the band by Black Frog touring and LL Management -- both companies that arrange touring on behalf of Guns N' Roses. Starlift also supplies sets, stage production items and musical instruments.

According to the court document, founding member Axl Rose, and others owe Starlift over $107,000 in unpaid bills.

Attempts to reach a rep for Guns N' Roses was unsuccessful
    "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Can't think of a better band to go through the court system than Guns 'N' Roses.
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

$100,000 must be short change on a tour like that.

Just pay the fucking bill....
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe this will force the release of "Chinese Hypocrisy", since AxHole's gonna need the money.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Doubt it, Axl must just roll around in money....
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...