X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

NASCAR fan comments about Eddie Van Halen

You know the drill. A friend, someone you know, or just some random fucker decides to tell you about their latest VAN HALEN deal.....just because they KNOW how big a fan you are. VAN HALEN is in caps 'cause you're on this fucking site.

So this NASCAR fan I know tells me earlier today that he saw "my boy", Eddie Van Halen, on television during the Arizona race a few weeks back. I went, "did you see Hagar at that other race?" He goes, "naw, but I saw that NAPA commercial where Waltrip finds him in a closet!" After LOL, I went, "what about Eddie...you know he was fresh out of rehab, right?" He goes, "not 'til just now!....was he fresh out of a day spa too?" After LMMFAO, I went, "keep going!" He goes, "he would have liked Talladega better." I went, "better than the day spa?" He goes, "do they throw full beers on the track at a fucking day spa?"
    :confused:
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

oh fuck, that is fucking hilarious!!!
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Loons The Great

Down in the alley again,
      Stone cold sober again.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Ruyter Suys fucking rocks!!!

I saw Nashville Pussy a bunch of times back in 98 at a small club.....then in 99 with manson, and 2000 with motorhead

Comment

Working...