X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave_is_vh
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Van Hagar publicly admits Van Halen is superior

Go to the Van Halen home page. Click on Van Halen e-card. What you get is a mini commercial for the "reunion tour". Only problem is 5 Van Halen songs are played and only 3 Van Hagar songs are played. Not only is this false advertising, but it also amounts to Van Hagar publicly admitting that Van Halen is superior to Van Hagar. These Van Halen brothers are pitiful.
    "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR
  • dave_is_vh
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Actually after listening to it again I heard 6 Roth era VH songs and 3 Hagar era VH songs. So does this mean Van Hagar thinks Van Halen is twice as good?

Comment

• Jano
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

In France's music stores you'll find most of the time all the Van halen cd for one(if you're lucky) van hagar cd.I guess the 2004 tour will never pass around here!
      little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
      http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• dave_is_vh
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

The sad truth of the matter is that the average rock fan can easily recognize many Van Halen songs, but the average rock fan wouldn't recognize a Van Hagar song if it bit them in the ass.

Comment

• gothqueen
          Groupie
          • Apr 2004

I wouldn't know any of Van Fagar's songs because I don't listen to them. Of course, I can pick out Roth's songs easily. There were so many Van Fagar songs that were not hits. Meanwhile, Dave racked up a lot of hits with Van Halen.
          Van Halen= David Lee Roth
          Van Fagar= Spammy Hagar.

Comment

• Viking
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

VH with Roth is the far superior product. You know it. I know it. Ed knows it, but won't admit it. Even the Van Hagar Kool-Aid drinkers know it. If Ed had his head anywhere but up his skinny ass and brought Dave back on even an album-to-album basis, they'd sell out every venue in the known galaxy - in about two hours.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

6 classic to 3 hagar? that is exactly the relation of the album sales...maybe they want to represent that...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by dave_is_vh
                The sad truth of the matter is that the average rock fan can easily recognize many Van Halen songs, but the average rock fan wouldn't recognize a Van Hagar song if it bit them in the ass.
                Of which they are fully aware, and are *attempting* to capatilize on in the most underhanded, sneaky and outright fraudulent of ways.

Roth should sue. They are attempting to sell tickets on his work. It is fraud, plain and simple.

Piss on you Eddie Van Halen. Piss on you.
                <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Go to the Van Halen home page. Click on Van Halen e-card. What you get is a mini commercial for the "reunion tour". Only problem is 5 Van Halen songs are played and only 3 Van Hagar songs are played. Not only is this false advertising, but it also amounts to Van Hagar publicly admitting that Van Halen is superior to Van Hagar. These Van Halen brothers are pitiful.
                  maybe you forgot that all those songs played was vh songs....
                  you went to vh site and all they played was vh,,,
                  remeber vh is vh, its not sam or dave..
                  these guys was just a piece of the puzzle that made up vh
                  so stop wine assin and get over it
                  they played vh songs on a vh site
                  what did u wanna hear the fucking stones
                  Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                    maybe you forgot that all those songs played was vh songs....
                    you went to vh site and all they played was vh,,,
                    remeber vh is vh, its not sam or dave..
                    these guys was just a piece of the puzzle that made up vh
                    so stop wine assin and get over it
                    they played vh songs on a vh site
                    what did u wanna hear the fucking stones
                    So there are 2 pieces to the Van Halen puzzle .

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

You are right. There are two pieces to Van Halen. The first is David Lee Roth. The second is David Lee Roth.

Comment

• hotdog@ a shake
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

hey tjvhou812, you are a fuckin' genious, aren't ya?

not fo nuttin', but get off that dumb shit, "VH iz VH...they play 6 ROTH era tunez over the 3 VHagar tunez, let me ask ya...

jus who the fuck r they goin' on the road w/?

who will be featured az there guest vocalist on the new tune and up coming "BOV2" release?

it isn't ROTH, (DUH), so why iz ROTH still such a presence when VH iz mentioned or played?

in the end, it's the "Voice", that people will remember hearing and the classic, timeless music VH made w/ David Lee will never croak or fade...u go right ahead and enjoy your cheeze infested tour w/ that fat turd cuz, no matter how hard they try, and believe me, they will keep trying, nuthin' will over shadow anything that Daimond Dave did w/ VH and that's the reality of it!!!

now, stop being so envious and YOU get over it Fuck Nut! truth hurtz, don't it? LOL
                        Last edited by hotdog@ a shake; 05-03-2004, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

You are right. There are two pieces to Van Halen. The first is David Lee Roth. The second is David Lee Roth.
                          :bottle:
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• tjvhou812
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by hotdog@ a shake
                            hey tjvhou812, you are a fuckin' genious, aren't ya?

not fo nuttin', but get off that dumb shit, "VH iz VH...they play 6 ROTH era tunez over the 3 VHagar tunez, let me ask ya...

jus who the fuck r they goin' on the road w/?

who will be featured az there guest vocalist on the new tune and up coming "BOV2" release?

it isn't ROTH, (DUH), so why iz ROTH still such a presence when VH iz mentioned or played?

in the end, it's the "Voice", that people will remember hearing and the classic, timeless music VH made w/ David Lee will never croak or fade...u go right ahead and enjoy your cheeze infested tour w/ that fat turd cuz, no matter how hard they try, and believe me, they will keep trying, nuthin' will over shadow anything that Daimond Dave did w/ VH and that's the reality of it!!!

now, stop being so envious and YOU get over it Fuck Nut! truth hurtz, don't it? LOL
                            no they played 9 vh tunes
                            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Wayne L.

I think even a 5 year old could have told you that the original Van Halen was more important & influential in rock than so called Van Hagar who is more commercial dave_is_vh. I don't think that Eddie & Alex are pitiful as some whiners like to say because it's their band.

Comment

Working...