• Jan 2004

That's hottt!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Is it me or does she look like genetic experiment made into the human form of a bratz doll?

Comment

• Ellyllions
          Veteran
          • Mar 2006

It's a very good day.

I think I'll host a party on June 5. But my big party will come when Joe Francis gets his 100 years!!!
          "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCj46crcrFY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCj46crcrFY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Here's to hopin' she'll be made someone's bitch...

:bottle:
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Douglas T.
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Maybe Nicole will join her and they can make a series out of it!

Originally posted by Coyote

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

i'm kinda hoping she forgets and then gets the 90 days for not reporting.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Viking
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

I hope she gets tossed into GP and not a private cell, so she ends up with a big, nasty South-Central bull dyke for a cellmate. :p

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Viking
                      I hope she gets tossed into GP and not a private cell, so she ends up with a big, nasty South-Central bull dyke for a cellmate. :p
                      Whatever did that South-Central bull dyke do to you? Her scandal before this, Pariscarriage '07, taught us that she's on the Valtrex.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I propably don't wanna know how Ally knows...

No, wait. It's common knowledge ain't it? :confused:
                        Last edited by Coyote; 05-05-2007, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                          It's a very good day.

I think I'll host a party on June 5. But my big party will come when Joe Francis gets his 100 years!!!
                          You read my mind. And it seems like Joe has come up with another genius scheme once his sentence starts:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GCL-yrSpd4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GCL-yrSpd4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                            I propably don't wanna know how Ally knows...

No, wait. It's common knowledge ain't it? :confused:
                            Remember that whole Parisexposed.com thing? Gossip blogs started posting the info. It was hilarious. The whole scandal was called Pariscarriage and many juicy things came out. Like video where she's getting screwed in the butt for coke and says "i'm getting fucked in the butt for coke." She was doing some hardcore drugs and all. Then there were the medical records of her herpes and her miscarriage. And her bank statements that show she's not really that rich at all.

All of this and more because she refused to pay some self-storage fee.

Who puts embarassing shit in a storage unit and then refuses to pay the bill?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                              Remember that whole Parisexposed.com thing? Gossip blogs started posting the info. It was hilarious. The whole scandal was called Pariscarriage and many juicy things came out. Like video where she's getting screwed in the butt for coke and says "i'm getting fucked in the butt for coke." She was doing some hardcore drugs and all. Then there were the medical records of her herpes and her miscarriage. And her bank statements that show she's not really that rich at all.

All of this and more because she refused to pay some self-storage fee.

Who puts embarassing shit in a storage unit and then refuses to pay the bill?
                              Oh, I dunno. An attention-whore?

Hilarious, indeed...

Comment

Working...